Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
Ok my obsessing over the nature of evil in black and whites has finally paid off allowing me to decode the ending!
You see, Scratch is going to be revealed to working for the true villain of the series. The one who has been giving orders to Roberts this entire time. The most vicious, bloodthirsty and powerful being in the We're Alive universe. Hiding in the shadows, but we fans know who is really pulling the strings. Mr Whiskers, the fearsome feline!

Or Mr Whiskers has been manipulating Scratch as well as the main cast. Clearly this cat has it in for Pegs, trying to get her killed in her first appearance and luring her into an explosion during the War. Plus I have my suspicions of what Mr Whiskers was planning while in the guard room with Pegs. Plus, right after the explosion that Mr Whiskers lured Pegs to, she shoots Latch (John), which sets Scratch up to kill Pegs. What if Mr Whiskers purposely arranged this? Plus, as Saul observed how fat Mr Whiskers has gotten, he has been doing just fine out in the city, despite flesh-eaters all around. Perhaps his dual-coloured fur just happens to have a shape resembling a rainbow with three lines?

So after Scratch successfully kills Pegs and the rest, Mr Whiskers reveals himself, guns down all of the survivors, including Scratch (cats can use guns!!!) and then proceeds to smother baby Nicholas. After Roberts is killed in a vicious battle where Michael and the rest have to sacrifice themselves in order to stop him, Mr Whiskers is left in command of the zombie hordes. Then we shall have Michael Swann give the last great reveal of the series! Mr Whiskers first name!

I have decoded everything!