Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

Looks like the Hall of Justice. I think they'll be just fine.
MEANWHILE, Back at the hall of justice!

Riley plays xbox while Burt teaches faithful companion Dog new tricks.

Oh, that would be the fire-station of justice, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
I guess Saul leads the behemoth away and dies in the process.. I hope not. But still only 2 voice overs this episode is Tanya and Michael..
I'm wondering if we are focusing on saul dying, and maybe not looking at kelly.

She has no real combat training, and against the big one, it's a long shot for both of them. And if she dies, Vic will be crushed, perhaps blaming Saul.

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
So yeah... It looks like this chapter is gonna be intense.

I've got this strange feeling in my gut that all this talk about how secure the radios are is gonna be important. And I think it gonna end up with Scratch and Tardust riding in as the unlikely heroes to save Lizzy. I mean Scratch and Lizzy did have a kind of bond. Maybe Scratch will feel compelled to help her. Or maybe she'll try and help Lizzy as a means of getting at Pegs... I don't know how it would work. I just got a feeling is all

When kelly was on the radio, i had a feeling that it was going to be intercepted by only one group. Scratch and Tardust.

Scratch then might come to see what is happening, manage to help brining down the behemoth, maybe even help with the baby's care, and then hold them all hostage.

Or maybe not. maybe no one comes to the rescue and this chapter earns it's title.