User Tag List

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Does anyone know what Puck says at 2:50??? When They finally get there and Tanya ask where he is??? Sounds like "Uh.. <Something>..... By the Loading Dock...... hurt"

Just curious would be cool to know where he hid, or took cover at.

*** Also............. When Tanya Ask "Puck this place is big... where are you?!?!" She sounds like that Lady from Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego........ just a random thought! ***
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I'm half thinking the reason the hairy one doesn't have a head is because Puck is going to say it was one of the dead soldiers. I don't fully believe it will happen just because physical changes require time. Then again, recently turned little ones already started changing within 30 seconds of turning or so, so I don't know.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I don't think(at least from what we heard this episode, Puck retelling may change this) that he was bit or scratched...... To me it sounds like they were Ambushed and the Hairy Behemoth charged and flipped the Gun Truck...... During this Puck's leg(or leg's) was broken and somehow during the battle/fight that happened afterwards, Puck drug himself to a somewhat secure location while everyone else was busy shooting zombies and getting killed.
    I'm wondering if Puck took a punch from Big Hairy that broke a bunch of bones on that side of his body. Maybe it was a backhanded swat like "pesky fly leave Hulk alone!".

One detail I was wondering about was the description of the truck "on its side smashed in on the left with a small trail of smoke coming out of it". When I first heard it and before knowing it was zombies, I was thinking the IED might have done it. But I'm guessing the big boy just rammed/swatted the truck and who every was driving (Puck?) took a big impact. That might have saved his life. He couldn't get out of the truck fast like the others. But getting out fast only led to getting grabbed/killed/drug off fast for them. Once Puck got free of the truck, he grabbed the Mata gun and was able to down Big Hairy.... The movement that Burt calls out as they are about to GTFO is probably Big Hairy's buddies coming back for more.

I'm making an assumption on the others being drug off because I didn't hear Burt, Saul, Riley, or Tanya mentioning any bodies other than Big Hairy.....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Apparently, McVeigh used less than 50 gallons of diesel fuel in the Oklahoma City bombing. He made about a 7000lb payload in delivery van that "destroyed or damaged 324 buildings within a 16-block radius, destroyed or burned 86 cars, and shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings, causing at least an estimated $652 million worth of damage." (from wikipedia).

Not sure how much C4 it would take to come close to that but I'm betting the Colony doesn't have it. AN, diesel fuel, primer/blasting caps, some catalyzing agent. i bet they could come up with that....

And then there's always Redshirt's Pantex call.....
    Hart to fathom that. I wouldn't expected this little amount of diesel being capable to be as devastating as you describe it ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Do we know if Ink can speak or not? Maybe he will end up explaining himself to Michael in a later chapter...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Everyone keeps mentioning the fact that Lizzy and Kelly are alone at the Tower....... freaking out because it is just 2 people alone.

But lets not forget that Michael also left Victor, Max, and Datu alone together.........

Now, We all know that 1 Victor is basically equall to like 10 other mortal men.......... But Max is basically a Trainee right??? and Datu is still fighting off his infection!

Our group is getting pretty split up at this point in time!
    And we should also keep in mind: Kelly and Lizzy are at Dunbar. And this place is kind of well protected with passive defense measures a lot. Unless Kelly or Lizzy freaks out and let someone or something in that is not supposed to be in Dunbar, they are in no real peril unless there is a major assault on Dunbar, which I don't see coming.
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EatMyShorts View Post
    Do we know if Ink can speak or not? Maybe he will end up explaining himself to Michael in a later chapter...
    He can talk - a little at least. The question would be: how much of his former-life speaking abilities have been reactivated in the meantime?
    For certain we know him to spell "Help." and "I am Paul.", and we assume he is the one who said "Leave her (alone?)."
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    He can talk - a little at least. The question would be: how much of his former-life speaking abilities have been reactivated in the meantime?
    For certain we know him to spell "Help." and "I am Paul.", and we assume he is the one who said "Leave her (alone?)."
    Let's suppose he would manage to improve his articulation, I cannot imagine Ink starting a monologue including remorse and why he did it.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Let's suppose he would manage to improve his articulation, I cannot imagine Ink starting a monologue including remorse and why he did it.
    Let's hope he improve enough for a musical.
    Likes katlero, Storm, Litmaster, Elisa, Gooer and 1 others liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I think it would be kind of a sweet homage to the average evil genious having his final speech believing that he finally struck down the heros, and then - yet again - he fails like evil masterminds have to fail ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast