User Tag List

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Just trying to gather the clues we've got so far?
    Peoples Keratin 18 levels raise in a Fibonacci sequence way. (normal=200, then 3, 5, 8, 13, and turned)
    At Raydon Labs, where Ink worked, they found Follistatin, Stanozolol, Megace, Aranesp, and Somatropin.
    There's a mysterious gas at G0, which (almost) has a color, but Tanya's tests are not showing anything.
    Her work with Wendy and the behemoth showed that you change inside as early as stage 1, 300 µg K18/ml blood. The behemoth was filled with (what looks like) tumors.
    Little ones seem to prey on the regulars.
    Ink's tattoos seem to be made with ballpoint pen ink, which someone found out could contain pheromones that termites like to follow.
    ...And a lot more I can't think of at the moment... Probably something about Randy too.
    Likes Unit, Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor, Eviebae, Elisa and 2 others liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    EDIT: Changed "episodes" to "Chapters"
    Great, an even bigger window for me to search in. Oh well, i'm at Uni all day, i have time to search...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience PointsWell Liked3 months registered

Gamertag: TheShrunkenOne
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor995 View Post
    Damn, ow I have to wait 2 weeks to find out what happened. The worst thing thing is I will be on Winter Warfare Training, so I have to wait an extra week to find out
    Good news about this is you will be listening to 2 episodes in a row.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Nope. It's something sound-based. That's the only clue I can give.
    So Datu's prayer is a reference to Burt in chapter 3...
    At the end of 39.3, when Michael says "Have her find out anything she can about Raydon Labs." the reverb is kinda fading out, leaving "Raydon Labs" without any reverb at all. I caught that even when I listened the first time, but... Is this one of the two Things you're talking about? I'd call it sound based, since it's got something to do with reverb and stuff.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    She's gonna need a gas spectrometer. Not exactly your garden variety medical equipment. More likely to be found in a research facility... kinda like the one that Michael & Co. burned to the ground. Whoops.
    Could be others in the greater LA area. Supply houses etc... But would Tanya even know what to do with it? I wonder if she would have any training in that sort of thing as a vet? I doubt it but don't know for sure.

The thing is, is that I suspect that we have more of the pieces than we realize.
    This ^^^^^^ I agree with completely. With a jigsaw puzzle, you have all the pieces and you have to figure out how each one fits together. Even without a picture of the final solution, it's possible. In our case, we have a ton of things on the table, a bunch that look like puzzle pieces and many that don't. We are trying to solve the puzzle without knowing what the picture looks like and without knowing what things on the table are part of the puzzle. Adds a degree of difficulty....

I know, right!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington, Gooer liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Nope. It's something sound-based. That's the only clue I can give.
    Gee....something sound based....in an audio drama....that pins it down a bit.....*facepalm* No matter. I will find it.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I think we should all remember that this Chapter was called "Eye of the Storm".......

The Eye of the Storm refers to a calm/lull in the middle of a storm before all hell breaks loose again!!!

Next few Chapters should be great!
    Likes Unit, FunkyDung, Red Shirt, scbubba, nikvoodoo and 3 others liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I think we should all remember that this Chapter was called "Eye of the Storm".......

The Eye of the Storm refers to a calm/lull in the middle of a storm before all hell breaks loose again!!!

Next few Chapters should be great!
    unless we get: "Eye of the Storm Part 2"!!
    but yeah, we're in for a wild ride, i'm sure.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    unless we get: "Eye of the Storm Part 2"!!
    but yeah, we're in for a wild ride, i'm sure.
    Yeah, I expect something like that at least for the first parts of chapter #42, because ...

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Burt! Good to hear that voice again, for sure. And where is Riley? Not sure. ... There is another part of me, and it's the bigger part right now (that sounds bad), that is saying we are about to get a Burt flashback telling of the hunt for, and ultimate encounter with, Scratch. This will end with Riley and Scratch both being dead.
    This is pretty much the first secondary thoughts after my initial reaction to Burt's reappearance. Many months have passed, and up until now we only learned about a few things which have happened at the Colony and we also can assume and conclude things about Dunbar and stuff. But neither Burt nor Riley were mentioned in any way. So there is a huge potential for getting a flashback ... And if you recall how Burt told his tuna-sandwich-story, this one about him, Riley and Scratch will be awesome and exciting - that is, if we get a flashback ...

Since Burt sounded kind of weird and moody at the ending of #41-3, I actually expect bad news he has to share. But I may be wrong. Time will tell ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes kent17 liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi there,

Yeah, I expect something like that at least for the first parts of chapter #42, because ...

This is pretty much the first secondary thoughts after my initial reaction to Burt's reappearance. Many months have passed, and up until now we only learned about a few things which have happened at the Colony and we also can assume and conclude things about Dunbar and stuff. But neither Burt nor Riley were mentioned in any way. So there is a huge potential for getting a flashback ... And if you recall how Burt told his tuna-sandwich-story, this one about him, Riley and Scratch will be awesome and exciting - that is, if we get a flashback ...

Since Burt sounded kind of weird and moody at the ending of #41-3, I actually expect bad news he has to share. But I may be wrong. Time will tell ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I would like to raise the question if we, the forumteers, will find a way to break Scratch's fate which is likely to be shown in chapter 42 to dear Osiris gently. OMFG.
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast