User Tag List

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Not necessarily.

keep in mind the reason mike n co went to raydon is Randy, they ended up killing a little one there. Also, here in our scene with datu, Randy was there....and we now have another dead little one.

likely? No...but possible
    I've been going back and forth for the last 24 hours between Randy as an agent of Ink vs Randy as a helper of humans. Your little idea here doesn't help me decide in the least....

I do kinda like the idea of Randy playing the "teams" off against each other. We know he would have a good motive to want Michael's team to suffer. I'm also thinking Randy has had more than one run in with Ink given his involvement with the folistatin and the tattoo on his face (wait, is it a tattoo on Randy's face?). Maybe that's given him motive to want Ink's team to go down hard too.

Or, like you say 7odd, maybe Randy is using Team Human to deplete the forces of Team Ink....
    Randy following Glen and Pete to the Colony and tipping off Ink.... Maybe
    Randy dropping hints to Michael and the soldiers to get them to Raydon and then tipping off Ink.... Maybe
    Randy knowing about the well at the Colony and then tipping of Ink.... Maybe

I almost wonder if there is a way to tie Randy to Victor and Tanya's adventure back to Ground Zero and Lucky #7....
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Footbutt liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i'm going to assume that Randy's biting of Datu was completely intentional to the last detail.
    (from what it sounds like...)
    Randy (possibly) waits for the sidearms to be emptied
    He calls Datu as 'his' - "Mine!"
    Randy drags him away from the group, then bites him
    He then orders Datu to "Go."
    Datu doesn't move, so Randy pulls him along (Datu thinking he's taking him away)
    Randy finally says "Leave" and jets, leaving Datu alone

to me, it sounds like Randy is trying to keep his 'turning' of Datu kinda secrect, or at least partially hidden from the other Zombies. Maybe this is some sort of 'cry for help'? from TOWTM? i don't know.

Keep in mind, the words spoken by Randy could also have been for his minion-Zeds. "mine", "go", "Leave", are all pretty basic and to the point commands.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I've been going back and forth for the last 24 hours between Randy as an agent of Ink vs Randy as a helper of humans. Your little idea here doesn't help me decide in the least....

I do kinda like the idea of Randy playing the "teams" off against each other. We know he would have a good motive to want Michael's team to suffer. I'm also thinking Randy has had more than one run in with Ink given his involvement with the folistatin and the tattoo on his face (wait, is it a tattoo on Randy's face?). Maybe that's given him motive to want Ink's team to go down hard too.

Or, like you say 7odd, maybe Randy is using Team Human to deplete the forces of Team Ink....
    Randy following Glen and Pete to the Colony and tipping off Ink.... Maybe
    Randy dropping hints to Michael and the soldiers to get them to Raydon and then tipping off Ink.... Maybe
    Randy knowing about the well at the Colony and then tipping of Ink.... Maybe

I almost wonder if there is a way to tie Randy to Victor and Tanya's adventure back to Ground Zero and Lucky #7....
    solid analysis!
    that last part makes me lean heavily towards Zombie Factions and a rift between them. Could one be vying for dominance while the other wants peace? (funny way of showing it.)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    We have another time stamp. Michael describes the events of the Water Works as being about a month and a half from the, May 8th, beginning of the outbreak. Also, Randy has no idea just how long he was in the water works.
    Yea, I think we can nail down Michael's visit and that Randy has been there a while. CJ does not send him there because the water failed, she sends him there so it does not fail completely after they notice a drop in pressure. The most interesting aspect of this is that CJ sends people o the waterworks, but after Dunbar is attacked, she opts to fly solo rather than check to see if they are there.

Maybe... KC may be with holding part of CJ's story.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

The whole Randy-thing is - again - a certificate showing how excellent Kc tells a story. We already know quite a lot about Randy. His background is almost covered. But the one important bit misses for us to answer the question, whether he is on par with the humans or with Ink's army. And the devilish thing about it: you can perfectly well argue in favor of both (and even more) theories.

If he acts on behalf of the humans, what does this tell us about zombies being humans or none-humans?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    He was with the group that snatched Tanya.
    He was seen outside the Colony by Victor, but was joined later by others. (We don't her anything about his involvement in the attack, itself, though.)
    Not sure if you can count the zombies that jumped from the alley to attack Puck as part of a group with him.

It is interesting to note that he was in the presence of an Inkling when Datu was attacked. It seems a bit too difficult for me to justify Randy being a rogue at this point. What do you think?
    Victor says, ... And he's brought friends... So, I do not think he was alone when he discovers the colony.

I think the inklings could mop the floor with a normal. Bigger, stronger, faster. I wonder if killing the inkling gave Randy the option to behave differently. The inklings have scratched in the past to turn people. Most of the normals seem to bite.

I have some really crazy thoughts here that are not even half baked so, going to hit the pause button

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    The whole Randy-thing is - again - a certificate showing how excellent Kc tells a story. We already know quite a lot about Randy. His background is almost covered. But the one important bit misses for us to answer the question, whether he is on par with the humans or with Ink's army. And the devilish thing about it: you can perfectly well argue in favor of both (and even more) theories.

If he acts on behalf of the humans, what does this tell us about zombies being humans or none-humans?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    So what this argument boils down to is "Trust Snape" or "Don't Trust Snape"

I like both sides to the argument. Randy is trying to help Michael by giving him evidence and facts to help him in his struggle against Ink.

I also really really like the idea of Randy tracking Michael to the ends of the Earth to torment him for not doing what needed to be done. That's one hell of a dynamic to have contained within a villain.
    Likes scbubba, Unit, Duffusmonkey liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    I don't know. Just a gut feeling but I still think Randy is working for Ink, his right hand man, just trying to bring down the enemy and eliminate the humans. I just don't think he is a double agent.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I'm not sure if Randy is a double agent - he's a zombie, why would he want to save the humans? But then again, it's possible - maybe he knows what he is, and wants to save the humans from it...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

A few things I thought were interesting. Randy's eyes got cloudy really fast and Datu has yet to have them. Still bothers me that Datu has yet to talk about Hope. I know it is a minor complaint, but just makes me wonder. Last we heard of her was Tanya going "You treat him better!" then nothing else. Also disappointed. I know it is easy to say "I would do it" when none of us have been in that position he was in with Randy and is with Datu.

I don't think it was much malice with Randy toward Angel. I think it was half joke and half serious. He didn't wish he was dead or disliked him to the point he was like "Really. I really really wanted him to die just because I am not fond of him. God. I wish he had really died" and more making a joke about not liking him. His tone was more of a joking one than a "Shit... I was hoping he died"

SIDE NOTE:

I didn't post much last part due to work, but I find it very very interesting that Jay didn't attack Datu. Going back to Skittles saying they only really attack wach other when hungry. Also that Saul and Tanya have been attacked. Jay not attacking tells me that they know when someone is one of them or not, and that Tanya and Saul are not.
    Likes Unit, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast