User Tag List

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    An just another question: why is there a wampa at the water station?

yeah... but he's got that "gangsta lean" going on.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    An just another question: why is there a wampa at the water station?

The Force is strong with this one...
    Likes Unit, YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Here another question, why was Jay a quick turner, Datu a slow turner and Glenn was killed, why was Glenn single out?
    Jay(character) was the lesser of the 2 Jay's in this episode!!!! The Better Jay(Datu) won out!!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Here another question, why was Jay a quick turner, Datu a slow turner and Glenn was killed, why was Glenn single out?
    Seriously though......

I think what happened is that the little one got Glenn. I don't really think the little ones are trying to turn anyone, if it happens it happens, but I think the little ones are just trying to kill/destroy everything.............

After Glenn was toast, Datu and Jay manage to kill the Little one, and Jay is bitten by a normal. Then Datu was attacked and bitten.

As to why Jay turned fast and Datu is turning slowly........... time will tell....
    Likes kent17 liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Seriously though......

I think what happened is that the little one got Glenn. I don't really think the little ones are trying to turn anyone, if it happens it happens, but I think the little ones are just trying to kill/destroy everything.............

After Glenn was toast, Datu and Jay manage to kill the Little one, and Jay is bitten by a normal. Then Datu was attacked and bitten.

As to why Jay turned fast and Datu is turning slowly........... time will tell....
    The weird thing this isn't the first time this has happen. Remember the copter? Kimet's daughter was torn up? , then some and all the soldier were turn. It seem they have an idea who to change.
    Likes Unit, Elisa liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

The weird thing this isn't the first time this has happen. Remember the copter? Kimet's daughter was torn up? , then some and all the soldier were turn. It seem they have an idea who to change.
    It was the same in the first episode - some people were slaughtered, others were just bitten and allowed to turn...
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    It was the same in the first episode - some people were slaughtered, others were just bitten and allowed to turn...
    I was think more of the ADLO.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    I’m a grade A.. next level … hanging out in the water tower with Skittles, lurker. Love the podcast… and sneak into the forums… but too lazy to navigate fully all of the threads… I spent an hour last night putting together a post on the ipad and lost it all before the post was complete… Frustrating…. That being said, I’ll (re)assemble them all here. They are random and all over the place… but going forward from this chapter this is what I think could be going down and has gone down.

Cover art:
    The cover art is obviously the water works. Since the pump is blown we can probably assume two things.
    A-they will try to recover another pump from the water works that will handle the task
    B-since Datu doesn’t seem to be a Zom food source at this time… he can slip in to the water works and attempt to get the system back online. Being a slow turner and now one of the Zom gang… he can walk and work as one of them and get things done that need to be done.

Puck:
    Puck is obviously pissed at Michael for not allowing his team to deal with the threat that Datu will attach at any moment. It really seems that Michael has done the same thing that caused Victor to be shunned from the “Team” by doing something that puts the Team at risk. My guess is that Puck will no follow Michaels lead for much longer, or decide to head out on his own.. and in doing so, become lunch. Either way… he is toast very soon. Also, I’m not sure if this has come up before or not but Scratch was talking to Tardust just before the assault on the coliseum and asked if someone named Puck has some things ready… What are the chances of two unrelated Pucks living in the same small world of We’re Alive and not being significant?

Victor/Randy/Mr McKibbon:
    He was an insurance salesman? Not sure about most of you folks.. but we had a few “insurance salesmen” in the neighborhood that I grew up in… and they weren't the kind with the corny TV commercials with lizards and pigs… These were “enforcer” knee breaking types… Sounds like Victor has a bit more of a colorful past… which leads me to Mr McKibbon. When flipping through the pages of the case files at Dunbar, Victor stopped on his photo and said he looked familiar. After that Kelly made a joke that he may have been some biker that Victor beat up. Something in that photo gave her the biker vibe. I think it was the long hair and beard that so many bikers wear. Who else has long hair and a beard? Randy. What if Mr McKibbon is Randy. Randy could be a middle name, or it could be an assumed name. When the outbreak happened Mr McKibbon may have gotten out of the courthouse somehow and made his way to Dunbar. He possible could have assumed the name of Randy so that his more unique name McKibbon wasn’t recognized and it be known that he is a criminal. I’m sure that Ceej wouldn’t have allowed a known criminal in Dunbar. I think we will find out when they get back to the water works.

Lastly.. how will it all end (just for fun):
    I think that the end of the final Chapter may go something like this… We hear Michaels voice narrating .. and slowly the voice of Skittles fades in reading. He has found the journals somehow and has been reading the story to us the whole time. In the background we hear Lady whimpering.. and little Saul Jr cooing in baby talk…. The Skittles closes the journal to feed the baby…

Que the “CAW CAW” the end.

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to put all of these things. But it seems to fit given the velocity of these last two chapters.
    Ok, I’ll climb back into the water tower now and wait it out.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    I like your thoughts there shaynesdad. Just a couple of comments

- The waterworks is back in LA. Honestly I think this is more of a flashback or maybe the gang without Datu (RIP) going back over there. I just don't think Datu will last that long.

- I think Kc mentioned that Puck 1 and Puck 2 are not related. Honestly I don't think Puck will unfollow Michael, I mean who is gonna take orders from now? CJ? rofl

- Randy is Austin McKibbon? Sure why not?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:

Remember when Dunbar sent out "Randy and the other techies" to the water works? I've just relistened to the chapter when Michael, Angel, Datu and Riley were there. They found a few recently-killed civilians who may well have been the techies.
    In Chapter 40, we were shown the place where Ink was turned. Maybe Chapter 41 is when we hear about when Randy was turned.
    Likes Unit, skankyfish, Tar Heel Fan liked this post

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast