Yes I think "ink" is not bad please don't hate.

I am more a reader of the treads then anything this is my first post so don't judge.

"Ink" is trying to cure him self and the other bitters/zombies he knows what happen at ground zero and his company did it,with his help. Being worked all the time his wife decided that he loved his job more than his family then anything so she cheated. When he got a slightly exposed at ground zero he went crazy. Then he went on a killing spree. Then he was bitten and the changed happen. With the ground zero "haze" he turned a different way turning him into the first smart one. He has his moments of crazy and him self. The cure is on his skin, so that way he has it when he needs to work on it but he keeps on failing numbering his test subjects so he know what to do next and what to try. His first test were all the special types (runners jumpers) then the first big step "the big ones", that's why the jumpers and runners died out and the " little ones" are more dominate. He is experimenting but with all the crazy in his head he is losing the battle within his head giving in to it. The next big experiment was "Randy" he knows what "ink" is doing and he is more sane that "ink". "Randy" is second in command and is helping "ink" get the cure.

Please no hate I have listen to this podcast over 10 times,read the forums and listen to WND pod also. It just a theory any positive or constructive thoughts??

Just playing devils advocate