User Tag List

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    It is fun stuff. In the absence of information, all sorts of things can fit. Lol, most of which have nothing to do with what the author intended, but to quote Michael cross, it is what I am good at...

A translation for Isaac is to fall down laughing. So far, TOWTM's lines have been limited, but his most notable was to fall down and then start laughing when he finds Burt is out of rounds.

Isaac married Rebeka in the bible. In the Arena, there is a truly perverted marriage ceremony where TOWTM "marries" Samantha. So, what? The actress who plays Samantha is named Rebeka. Her last name is Roberts. Rebeka Roberts. William Isaac Roberts.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Nov 7th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor, Unit, Storm, Gnex liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    This would help the 'police taped off for a year doesnt make sense' argument, in that if Raydon was COMPLETELY shut down due to PhD Ink testing and protested outside of until it WAS shut down. Or something along those lines
    If Raydon was shut down why would the "smart one" that attacked Burt, Angel and Saul still have a Raydon ID clipped to its belt? Possibly a caretaker?

Or could there be another, secret Raydon facility somewhere? The place Michael and crew visited sounded more like a warehouse than either a pharmaceutical production facility or a laboratory.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    If Raydon was shut down why would the "smart one" that attacked Burt, Angel and Saul still have a Raydon ID clipped to its belt? Possibly a caretaker?

Or could there be another, secret Raydon facility somewhere? The place Michael and crew visited sounded more like a warehouse than either a pharmaceutical production facility or a laboratory.
    Not necessarily.
    I work at a plant that makes enzymes. All because there is no mention of equipment to create pharmaceuticals doesn't mean it isn't there. For example, if you entered through our warehouse you would have a couple options. 1 direction is the offices another would lead you into the plant. If you were looking for info you would go to the offices because looking at equipment doesn't tell you what it makes.
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Here's how I imagine the Raydon Labs situation unfolded:

Either: some news of the sorts of experiments going on there gets out into the public domain
    OR: some news of some connection to a hated serial killer (either Bill Roberts himself works there or Dr WI Roberts is family who has been performing some sort of experiments which triggered Bill's behaviour or are aimed to reverse it) gets out into the public domain

Angry mob of people protest at the lab. They graffiti the walls, there are some scuffles, that sort of thing. Raydon continues operating but goes into lockdown mode.

The protesting calms down, maybe some people are arrested etc... The graffiti is covered up.

Then, at some point, some incident occurs in Dr Robert's office. The whatever it is is locked into his office, and the police show up, seal off the area with police tape, and a stand-off occurs. The "something" breaks out of the office, and, using the technical phrase: All hell breaks loose. The police and other Raydon staff get attacked, bitten, some turn, some escape then turn then infect everyone else, and the rest is history.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post

Perhaps this could be where the Downey Rd clue will lead us??

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i just pictured a heavy-set zombie-woman with extensions in her hair, chewing gum loudly, and shaking her head back and forth as she's filing down the nails of some zombie clients.
    "Gurl, these nails be looooong! Whatchu gonna do when they break and i ain't around to trim them no more, huh? Dat's right. You gonna have to go back to Mr. Ink, and we boaf know how he been trippin' lately."
    This has to be the funniest thing I've heard in a while Well played good sir
    Last edited by Unit; Nov 7th, 2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Because I forgot how to spell 'This' apparently

"Lurker"

Status

Poloroids

My simple explanantion for what is going on:

Keratin-18 is used as a marker of circulating tumour cells in the body. So, zombies are having increased rate of mutations resulting in tumours. Follistatin suppresses tumours, so their leader (W. I. Roberts, of course!) is supplying them with follistatin to reduce the rate of tumours.

It may also be possible that follistatin and zombie cancer is unrelated; and follistatin is used to increase muscle growth in zombies.
    Likes bigsteve1911 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Pardon my spelling mistakes, typed it in hurry.

"Lurker"

Status
    Methinks Bill Roberts had adult-onset SMA.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Perhaps this could be where the Downey Rd clue will lead us??
    They were in the office in Raydon Labs when they realize that Downey Rd is an address and Pucks asks 'to where?' Either Micheal or Robbins answers, 'to here.'
    I saw that Downey Rd goes through the city of Vernon, which is where the Lab is located. So, I think that the Downey Rd paper is a set of directions to the lab for the Randy to follow (Because he can still read?)

At the safe house, when reviewing what they found with Carl, they determined that the piece of paper on the desk is a 'shopping list'. It lists items that were MISSING from the storage cabinets in Dr. Roberts' office.

It's the second set of written addresses found in W.A., for what it's worth. The first being found on the dead recently turned Z that Victor & Saul found in the rubble after the Tower fell.

What I find very fascinating is the leap in deduction that Micheal & co. make in assuming that they found something important involving the zombies. Zombies, in which the smartest, up to this point, have only been clever enough to duck when shot at, utter one-word sentences, and set Wile E. Coyote like traps by laying trackers on top of paper-covered holes in the ground. By stumbling onto a zombie carrying a bag of chemicals, they entertain the idea that the stammering, grunting, brutish, man eating, pants pooping Zs are doing something with the chemicals, even though, the normal people can't even pronounce the words on the labels.

Perhaps this is why Kelly sounded dubious when she said, 'Yeah, good luck with that." when the soldiers went to investigate Raydon Labs. She still holds the characters' in-story perspective of what's going on. Micheal, on the other hand, has jumped into the audience's perspective that something more sinister is afoot.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Nov 7th, 2013 at 09:47 AM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast