User Tag List

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    One thing to mention is that scientists are people too and can have tattoos, in fact I know quite a few with tattoos. If William Roberts PhD is the best and brightest, Raydon Labs probably overlooked them. Or they may have hired him before he got them all and he added to them over the years.
    Likes Red Shirt, Cabbage Patch, Storm liked this post
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I think I want to fold too. For now at least. The surprises are too awesome anyway.
    also for hoff

not throwing in the towel...just hoping others will piece it all together.i have my "what happened" theory...some stuff was wrong due to lack of evidence, but....im sticking with the plot of it.
    Likes scbubba, Hoff4D liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    As leader of the Lizzy Fabre fan club, I would like to say that she, although pregnant, would have been able to handle things without spilling a drop of any chemicals. #justsaying.
    But can she do it without waddling? #somethingSaulwouldsay

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I do not think that Bill Roberts and Dr. William Roberts are the same person. For something to get to court takes a while. Even a Murder. Much less multiple murders. Also if he was doing some naughty human testing. I don't think they would have police taped that room off for a year or more (My guess how long it would have been to arrest and set a trial). That and as it was pointed out he was refered to on the DvR as Bill Roberts. They would have still called him doctor regardless of what he did. Think of Dr. Kevorkian. Or anyone from the Nazi camps.

My guess is that they are related. Both myself and my father have the same first name. My guess is that Dr. Roberts is the father. I know that was said earlier. I am jumping on that wagon.

My Guess is that TOWTM and Pinstrip suit are Father and Son. TOWTM is Bill and Pinstrip is Dr. Roberts. That is if they are different ppl. My theroy is that TOWTM may have been sickly and Daddy was trying to make him better. Side effect was aggression. Would explain why there was a "Nest" in The Arena as well as The Hospital.
    Likes Condor, scbubba, Eviebae, Storm liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Lol. Rocket surgery.
    Likes Footbutt, Hoff4D liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    I do not think that Bill Roberts and Dr. William Roberts are the same person. For something to get to court takes a while. Even a Murder. Much less multiple murders. Also if he was doing some naughty human testing. I don't think they would have police taped that room off for a year or more (My guess how long it would have been to arrest and set a trial). That and as it was pointed out he was refered to on the DvR as Bill Roberts. They would have still called him doctor regardless of what he did. Think of Dr. Kevorkian. Or anyone from the Nazi camps.

My guess is that they are related. Both myself and my father have the same first name. My guess is that Dr. Roberts is the father. I know that was said earlier. I am jumping on that wagon.

My Guess is that TOWTM and Pinstrip suit are Father and Son. TOWTM is Bill and Pinstrip is Dr. Roberts. That is if they are different ppl. My theroy is that TOWTM may have been sickly and Daddy was trying to make him better. Side effect was aggression. Would explain why there was a "Nest" in The Arena as well as The Hospital.
    Does anyone know how long Bill Robert would have been in jail? The tattoos he could received in prison. Courts case take a while in the US. It the Bill and Williams that I think everyone is associate with. Those two name are interchange.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    ADLO have once again evolute. So what are we names these?

Attachment 2761
    AADLO

Little Behemoths

MegaInklings

Inkstoise

Inkzard......alright, I'm done

Likes Footbutt, Red Shirt, HardKor liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    excrements hitting the ventilator ...But I may be totally wrong, and Mr Whiskers shows up as the minion-pet of Skittles rampaging through the Zombocalypse ...
    Wow: "excrement hitting the ventilator", Mr. Whiskers, and Skittles in one post! A trifecta! Well done, sir.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Wow. Great episode.

- Michael still has it, fortes fortuna adiuvat!
    - great episode built-up, tension, action, a lot of revelations and an satisfying end.
    - hero body count: 0.
    - Guess what, Michael's right, it is not over yet. CJ may try to hide but it will be either the colonists or the zeds.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    So I did some research, and the first chemical (Solmatropan) is a growth hormone (explains the little ones' rapid growth). Not sure what the second chemical Puck found, and the Follistatin, a chemical in the body that inhibits another chemical called Myostatin (which stops/slows down muscle growth... I think) Like this...... As for the Dr, could it really be THE Bill Roberts....? Interesting episode, shame we have to wait two weeks for the next episode.......
    I've actually read up a bit on myostatin before... here's a link to a reddit post (sorry), http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comment...ostatin_which/ that has a pic of a cow with a myostatin gene mutation, and some good (and some bad) discussion on it. most relevant comment seen here:

"Clarification:
    -This is the result of a genetic mutation in the gene for mysotatin, which as the title says, is responsible for inhibiting muscle growth. Without a functioning copy of this gene muscle can grow much larger than normal.
    -To the people saying that this is "just a Belgian Blue" sure, I guess so. But the reason these animals look muscular is because the myostatin mutation is common in that breed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Blue
    -This mutation is seen in other animals such as mice and also dogs (warning some mouse gore) http://drugline.org/medic/term/myostatin/
    -If I remember correctly there was one published case of this myostatin mutation in humans, but the research group has since lost contact with the affected family. (found link: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5278028/ns.../#.UcWylZz6s_k)
    -Also I think the same phenotype can be obtained by simply inhibiting myostatin (no genetic alteration required!)
    Source: I work in a neuromuscular research lab"

I, Hoff4D, do not work in a research lab, that was just the full quote

Likes scbubba, YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast