User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 38-1

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    My friend, feel what you want and react as you will.

Besides, liars get what's coming to them. Just because I understand why CJ is reacting how she is that's not to say she won't get her comeuppance if she doesn't set the story straight. Think back on some characters who have been untruthful and what's happened to them:
    Bill- dead
    Angel- dead (lie of omission re: the family and scratch)
    Kalani- dead
    Pippin- toast
    Kimmet: dead
    Nurse britt: nuclear waste

Nurse britt isn't a liar.... She's just got a specific person pining for her to be alive. It's wanted to throw it out there again that she's dead.
    Maybe nurse Britt will come back as CJ's personal stump assistant?!?

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huskey007
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

Nurse britt isn't a liar.... She's just got a specific person pining for her to be alive. It's wanted to throw it out there again that she's dead.
    nikvoodoo, agreed. Nurse Britt was vaporized trying to diagnose a nose bleed at Fort Irwin when the atomic blast coalesced into a mushroom cloud. If she returns to the series it will be as a piece of charcoal used by Scratch to write her last words on the ground, where she lay dying, after Riley fires a vodka drenched flaming arrow up her assimilated scar ridden face. Or she may just come back as a Zombritt.
    Last edited by MGM Ray; Sep 23rd, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Active shooter diamond formation on my mark. Go go go!!!!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---

Besides, liars get what's coming to them. Just because I understand why CJ is reacting how she is that's not to say she won't get her comeuppance if she doesn't set the story straight. Think back on some characters who have been untruthful and what's happened to them:
    Bill- dead
    Kalani- dead
    Pippin- toast

That said; are you considering Saul and Vic's exile the repercussion of their lie or is that a prediction of future suffering? We Can't forget that for as conniving and manipulive as cj is now...none if this would even be in play if not for their lie.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Patience... There's a reason for everything.
    Like untended notes on the Family? The only thing I can think of specific to Dunbar are additional notes on the mallers that CJ has and may not have properly secured with her infatuation with Saul and subsequent rage when she learned of Sean's Death. many have postulated that last chapter.

It also facilitates Lizzy meeting Skittles and postpones Hope from seeing Lizzy

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Bill- dead
    Kalani- dead
    Pippin- toast

Very good points-I had just listened to the episode and I typed out my emotional reactions.... Hey at least to know I pay attention while listening to We're Not Dead!!! I am not really a huge Michael fan... But I really hate her manipulation of him the most. Tanya a close second... CJ knows she would be screwed without both of them...

Oh and I too believe Nurse Britt is lost to us...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by whenallisdark View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has told Saul about his mum having a bite on her arm, that would send CJ and Michael into a theory frenzy!
    Welcome to the forums! On that, I would say that they have shared a reasonable amount of info by now, and people are aware of her bite mark, but that it was a long time ago and she didn't change, so they might see it as a scar similar to Saul... but more on that later.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    It also facilitates Lizzy meeting Skittles and postpones Hope from seeing Lizzy
    Would she ever really *see* Lizzy?
    I know, I'm bad...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    RE See

Stay tuned. Same bite time same bite channel...
    Likes Condor liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    That said; are you considering Saul and Vic's exile the repercussion of their lie or is that a prediction of future suffering? We Can't forget that for as conniving and manipulive as cj is now...none if this would even be in play if not for their lie.
    Yes. I do consider that. However the context I was talking was only to CJ and death. Saul and Victor are being punished for their lies. However is say a lie in reaction to liars compounds mistakes. Saul/Victor did lie, but then again CJ lies first when she rigged the air tanks to fail.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Bill- dead
    Kalani- dead
    Pippin- toast

Ahh come on Nurse Britt isnt nuke waste
    she became unemployed zombie holding a sign say "will eat flesh for food."

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    This episode reminded me of work waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. People who half listen to what your saying while barking orders to others make me physically ill. The CJ drama is not my cup of tea...im not enjoying the set-up even though im sure it's leading to a purpose. Just one man's opinion.
    I'm totally with you on that, and get that perspective.
    Likes 7oddisdead liked this post

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast