User Tag List

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Immediately revising my thoughts....I think Michael actually decides to let this one play out. On top of CJ playing both sides (colony vs michael), I think Michael will play both sides (CJ vs our mucho macho terrible two-some). He maintains talks with the Dunbar and establishes an 'escape plan' for people in his inner circle for if/when shit hits the fan in the Colony. Since Michael has the knowledge of "bigger numbers are more dangerous", he knows he needs an escape plan. He'll basically use Dunbar as a forward operating base, and plan out an offensive from it. He'll get storages of supplies from the Colony and do what he can to keep the peace, but maintain Dunbar as the next step. He wont leave the Colony strapper to live like the first time he left...but he will set up his crew in the long run. All this time sharing/broadening intel with CJ. Learning what else she knows about the cracks and stuff, and using it from Dunbar

Edit: Credit to REZombie, he pretty much said exactly what I just said 2 pages earlier...I should've finished all the comments before posting, whoops.
    I think Michael is too hot headed and will leave with Saul, Michael is certainly the type to say "F you" to people who make him angry. He might use the strategy to lure CJ into maintaining a peaceful relationship with them, but when all is said and done Michael wont abandon Saul and Victor, especially because Tanya, Hope and Lizzy will follow Saul.

By strategy I mean, Michael will help support the Colony and protect it if CJ will help support and protect them at Dunbar
    Likes scbubba, Jannit liked this post

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Oh, only since no one else has tinfoiled this out yet... Scratch and gang are at Dunbar!

Noooo, I don't think that is the case. Just want to conspiratheorize before 7oddIsDead, Red Shirt or Grognaurd beat me too it.
    See (the end of) post here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ll=1#post62600

But ignore the very end of that post, as it was WAY off regarding pegs, lol

Now gimmie back that hat
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Throughout the entire chapter, Puck reminds me of a stereotypical Army E-4. And to KC, I mean that in a good way.

I like the theories that the helicopter leaves with Saul and Victor (and others), but Michael and crew said that the helo is only at about half a tank on fuel. That makes me think that they'll have to stop at LAX or somewhere similar to get more fuel at some point. Also, while it may be possible to land the helo at Dunbar Apartments, it wouldn't be hard to spot a helicopter flying around and trying to figure out where it landed if you're in the vicinity. I don't think Scratch and company are there, but what if the helicopter makes it to Dunbar Apartments and a Maller scout see the helo flying by and figures out where it lands?

Also, and this is a personal preference, but I want Muldoon to step up a little bit more. Maybe he's a WOJ and doesn't feel like he should fill a role or something.
    Likes Bakkie-Pleur liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    Its pretty obvious that Michael and his troops will leave the second he finds out that Saul and Victor got the boot. Maybe CJ doesn't understand that Saul, Michael and Victor are all close friends (especially Saul and Michael)? Either way the second Mike finds out about Saul and Vic he's gone and so are the troops with him. I have a bad feeling it will come to blows between Michael leaving and the Colony. But all because CJ got butthurt the colony will lose all their military personnel, Datu, their main doctor (Tanya will go where Saul goes) not to mention Riley and Burt are going to leave on their own. Pegs will more than likely stay (screw her anyways) and Kelly will go with Victor (don't forget they have something going on between them).

I agree with everyone that this is going to turn into a 3 part story

1.) Michael, Saul, Victor, Robbins, Puck, Carl, Mulldoone (SP), Datu, Tanya, Kelly, Hope and whoever else joins them at Dunbar
    2.) Riley and Burt and whoever else joins them on Operation-Kill the fuck out of Scratch
    3.) CJ, Pegs, Glenn and the colonists at the Colony

The biggest question is will the Colony and Dunbar get along? Or KC could throw us a loop and have CJ decide to let Victor and Saul stay as soon as she realizes Michael and crew will leave if they don't? CJ is too stubborn in my opinion, I think there might be bad blood between the two groups.
    My issue with only Pegs staying behind, I think we lose the narrative. She will doubtfully continue to journal her days at the colony, perhaps CJ will document things, but do we get her perspective without any other Towerites to hear/read it? I think Michael 'keeps the peace' for awhile in his first ever successful long-term plan, haha
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

I think Michael is too hot headed and will leave with Saul, Michael is certainly the type to say "F you" to people who make him angry. He might use the strategy to lure CJ into maintaining a peaceful relationship with them, but when all is said and done Michael wont abandon Saul and Victor, especially because Tanya, Hope and Lizzy will follow Saul.

By strategy I mean, Michael will help support the Colony and protect it if CJ will help support and protect them at Dunbar
    I think he'll get his 'eff you' a little more elaborately is all. He sets up Dunbar to be the long-term escaple plan as the ultimate "eff you" to CJ. Also, you have to remember CJ said "this stays between us" so Victor/Saul could paint this as their plan to go to Dunbar....not that they're exiled. Michael could use that as a jumping off point to say "oh yea...Dunbar...that might be a good idea, go check it out and I'll keep you guys in the know"
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    My issue with only Pegs staying behind, I think we lose the narrative. She will doubtfully continue to journal her days at the colony, perhaps CJ will document things, but do we get her perspective without any other Towerites to hear/read it? I think Michael 'keeps the peace' for awhile in his first ever successful long-term plan, haha
    There are no long term plans in Zombie land! I don't know, I think we wont see much of Pegs this season until maybe closer to the end. I think this season will primarily be a militaryesque story with lots of fighting and the main focus being on Michael and Gang and Burt/Riley kill Scratch fest. I think the Colony will fall after Michael leaves and the survivors will end up at Dunbar feeling like idiots

Just read your other post, I think you make a great point there. Maybe Saul and Victor will play it off as their "plan" but what about Lizzy? You think she is going to except Saul straight leaving right before his child is born? In the end we all know Michael will find out one way or another that CJ exiled Saul and Victor and when he finds out he will leave.
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

There are no long term plans in Zombie land! I don't know, I think we wont see much of Pegs this season until maybe closer to the end. I think this season will primarily be a militaryesque story with lots of fighting and the main focus being on Michael and Gang and Burt/Riley kill Scratch fest. I think the Colony will fall after Michael leaves and the survivors will end up at Dunbar feeling like idiots
    That's my exact point, if ONLY pegs stays behind, I don't think we hear how the colony falls, or what happens there otherwise, because we won't hear anything from her in general. 2 reasons, she doesn't have much to add for now, and she probably isn't writing in her journal. And I think we have some more to learn from CJ still, so someone has to stay behind that's WORTH listening to....so I think (read: I HOPE) Michael stays behind and puts together the Plan B for Towerites
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    So listened to the episode twice, with a nap in between listens of course. I've got to say that CJ isn't hitting it off with any of the survivors anymore. Since I haven't seen it, and I believe this will happen, Michael will convince CJ to let Saul and Victor stay. CJ says they have till the end of the week to leave, giving Michael plenty of time to bargain for Saul and Victor. I'm seeing a "no them, no me" situation brewing that CJ will have to cave since she "needs Michael's military experience". I do think that Riley and Burt are going to be our B story for a little while (till they kill Scratch).

Just to set the story right, Victor didn't lie to CJ initially. He said the people who killed Sean were at the colony, he didn't say it was the Mallers until CJ asked directly.
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Arch_Will liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_T3ch View Post

Just to set the story right, Victor didn't lie to CJ initially. He said the people who killed Sean were at the colony, he didn't say it was the Mallers until CJ asked directly.
    Well, to the best of our knowledge it was a zombie wave attack that killed Sean and his team. All we hear is a radio announce the wave, Victor, Mchael etal run for cover. The next day Pete says they got Sean's group.

EDIT. I want to clarify this. Pegs overheard the conspiracy. Anything she knew would not get to Saul. He was out of the tower again before being able to compare notes. How much would Victor remember of what Pegs said? I cannot remember how much she says to victor.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 10th, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
    Likes Red Shirt, Cabbage Patch liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Oh, only since no one else has tinfoiled this out yet... Scratch and gang are at Dunbar!

Noooo, I don't think that is the case. Just want to conspiratheorize before 7oddIsDead, Red Shirt or Grognaurd beat me too it.
    See (the end of) post here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ll=1#post62600

But ignore the very end of that post, as it was WAY off regarding pegs, lol

Now gimmie back that hat
    To Hoff4D: Wear it with honor.
    Likes Hoff4D liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast