User Tag List

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I was thinking that we never heard any more about the SWAT van after the Zeds started their attack. Since it was being driven directly into the hordes, I wonder if we aren't just supposed to assume it was toast almost immediately.....

As much as I would like to parlay this into a Scratch theory, I think she rabbited right after carving CJ and the van was just a plot device to incite the charge of the Zed brigade.
    I dont doubt your second statement, it's possibly not scratch related....but I don't think Kc would give us a van riding off into the zombie filled sunset without SOME payoff....unless there is MEANT to not be one....However, I'm wrong more often than right around here....so I'll just plant my flag in the ground on the scratch getaway theory (regardless of time between CJ amputation and Van driving away---that is to keep Nik off my back) and stand by it. This is what we call selective ignorance folks, enjoy the show as my theory burns to the ground!
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    What information do they have about the Zed operations? Last I recall, we heard the Arena was empty and, other than Cain Hospital, we never heard of a central base for them.
    Any thoughts?
    Yeah, that CJ and Tanya are both going to be instrumental sources of information in Season 4: Tanya got all her notes from WEED hosptial (and has probably learned a lot about the biology of the virus and Zs due to her experiments), and CJ still has a lot of the back-story behind Ink and others back at Dunbar. Once our group pools intel and resources, we should have a good idea of what we are looking at...

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I am still having a hard time with the Burt vs. behemoth confrontation. Merely hours before, Burt was in his cell, tortured, hungry, in his our excrements maybe. In addition, he broke his legs a few months ago - and he is not the youngest one around. I mean, what is next, James Caan's character from Stephen King's Misery dancing like in Footloose?
    PERFECTLY plausible. This is, after all, Burt we are talking about here. No suspension of disbelief required when this character is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    Damnit its still not up on my Zune..i do have a question tho I know Robbins, Muldoon and puck made it out but what about Carl?
    I have the same question. Can we come up with a list of total survivors left now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Ah the series finale. THAT is going to be very different. The plan right now is to have a live listening show BEFORE it's released online at a location in LA. Make it a huge party.
    Oooh... that is something I might just have to fly out for...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Also, I think Puck's accent sounds a bit east coast/new york city-ish. But it's not thick enough to pinpoint exactly, it's just a bit of talking out the side of your mouth accent
    Sounds New Jersey to me. Definitely not a Boston-area accent.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Yeah, that CJ and Tanya are both going to be instrumental sources of information in Season 4: Tanya got all her notes from WEED hosptial (and has probably learned a lot about the biology of the virus and Zs due to her experiments), and CJ still has a lot of the back-story behind Ink and others back at Dunbar. Once our group pools intel and resources, we should have a good idea of what we are looking at...

PERFECTLY plausible. This is, after all, Burt we are talking about here. No suspension of disbelief required when this character is involved.

I have the same question. Can we come up with a list of total survivors left now?

Oooh... that is something I might just have to fly out for...

Sounds New Jersey to me. Definitely not a Boston-area accent.

Yea, when I say east coast, i meant pretty much all the east-coast except boston, hence the 'NYC-ish' add on. My dad is from Boston, lots of family out there...and that is its own damn language....
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    Damnit its still not up on my Zune..i do have a question tho I know Robbins, Muldoon and puck made it out but what about Carl?
    Carl was on the Pelican, still trying to keep the sat phone line busy. I think he made it.

At Ft. Irwin I thought Kimmet was going to shoot himself in the head when Michael say's 'please put the gun down.'

Also, did it sound a bit sad to anyone else when Burt was killing the Behemoth?

When the other Behemoth charges the gate and the Pelican arrives and shoots it, I think Victors says they're hurting it, they're hurting it. I think scbubba is right about the other one being dead, but no confirmation though.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Carl was on the Pelican, still trying to keep the sat phone line busy. I think he made it.

At Ft. Irwin I thought Kimmet was going to shoot himself in the head when Michael say's 'please put the gun down.'

When the other Behemoth charges the gate and the Pelican arrives and shoots it, I think Victors says they're hurting it, they're hurting it. I think scbubba is right about the other one being dead, but no confirmation though.
    +1 here thinking Kimmett pulled the gun for himself....

When I listened again this morning, I did feel kinda sad for ArrowHead. It was a mournful howling.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

As Burt was takin that one down, it kept going through my head "I don't think we've ever heard the behemoths make noises like this....this is sort of weird"....I think you hit the nail on the head saying it was a bit sad. It's kind of eerie listening to it and registering that now though.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gloating time!

So now it's time to revisit the predictions I made last episode IN THIS POST concerning the Season 3 finale and events leading into Season 4...

• Michael and a small crew of Muldoon, Anthony Robbins, Tanya, Carl, Hope, Riley, and Datu will take off with the Pelican armed and already loaded with the robo-thing = NAILED IT! (I think Carl was on board, too; I only missed Pegs, Kelly, and the dog)

• Since the base is overrun anyway, then the use of the robo-thing is moot and will just stay on board = NAILED IT!

• Crew will fly to the Colony, only to find IT under siege as well = NAILED IT!

• Michael will come up with a scheme to use the robo-thing (WTF is the name?!) to draw off and blow up one of the Behemoths = Ok, so this didn't happen at the Colony, but you can damn sure bet that KODI is coming into play in Season 4...

• The other behemoth will have been taken out by Burt, who will leap off the Colony wall onto the thing's back, pipe bomb clutched in his teeth, then will jam the bomb into the monster's eye socket and dive to safety right before its head blows off. Totally realistic. = NAILED IT! Ok, well, he DID shoot one of the eye sockets and DID take down a Behemoth, so close enough...

• The colony people, together with the chopper air-fire support, will repel the zombie invaders, and there will be a reunion at the colony. = NAILED IT!

• Tanya will have to amputate CJ's leg, replacing it with a long silver stiletto (for bad-ass effect) with a roller skate on the bottom = NAILED IT! Uh, well... this hasn't happened YET, but GET THAT STILETTO READY, KC!

• Michael and the crew will realize that even though they staved off this attack, since Ink knows where they live, he will surely mount another attack with even more Zeds next time, so... = NAILED IT!

• ...the best defense will be a strong offense, and a SWAT team of colony commandos, led by Burt, will storm the hospital and lay waste to Ink's zombie modification equipment... = STILL ON TRACK WITH THIS ONE

• And Scratch will show up at the wrong time and fuck things up a bit, most likely...ONLY TO BE FINALLY KILLED BY BURT! This plot point is set in granite and cannot be altered. = STILL ON TRACK WITH THIS ONE

• ...uh, and something about coming up with a healing virus or something.... = STILL ON TRACK WITH THIS ONE sorta...

• ...ok, kind of petered out at the end there, but MOST OF THIS STUFF IS SOLID
    Last edited by Litmaster; Dec 6th, 2012 at 01:06 PM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I was telling my wife that KC said that Kelly was to have some important 'insightful' roll to play in the the next season, she replied, "Duh, she's a lawyer. She probably defended Bill 'Ink' Roberts."
    Likes Aerock liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    I don't always nail my predictions, but when i do...

dos-equis-man.jpg

...I make sure to be a pain in the ass

and let everyone know just how much I nailed them
    Last edited by Litmaster; Dec 6th, 2012 at 01:08 PM.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

So now it's time to revisit the predictions I made last episode IN THIS POST concerning the Season 3 finale and events leading into Season 4...
    *slow clapping*

:-)

Seriously though, good stuff my friend!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast