User Tag List

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    There's another nuke. Will it be used? I'm betting Kimmet will self destruct if you follow my meaning.
    Let me see if I do follow your meaning: Kimmet will be forced to stay behind and set off the nuke manually and go out in the blast? I gotta say, I fully endorse this theory. It would definitely redeem Kimmet of any of his flaws if he's willling to go out like that.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    There's another nuke. Will it be used? I'm betting Kimmet will self destruct if you follow my meaning.
    I think the other nuke will come into play, but not until some time in season four, and probably not detonated at Irwin either.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

As for the nuke: Does Kimmet or anyone else have the code to blast the second nuke? What, if the code was hidden in Boulder and not mentioned to Kimmet and his crew?
    As for all the Norrises: I wonder, when Chuck Norris will show up and eat everything and anything alive ... He must be really pissed that others claim his Norris-hoodedness ...
    As for the zeehs coming for the last two safe places of humankind so far ... That's bad. That's really bad. Actually, finally I guess Burt will dies this time. He will do something horrible and heroic to safe at least some people ...
    As for safe places for the survivors from The Colon and Fort Irwin: They could move into CJ's tower and/ or The Mall and/ or somewhere along Longbeach ...

All the best and good night!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Tips from the OG crackpot:

Once you put it out there, stick with it...repeat it constantly. Never admit its a silly idea intended only to rile up the forum....

Carry on, citizen.

Does this mean a passing of the torch? Or am I accepted into the guild of crackpots.

Either way, I project a duel in the park inside the colony between Ink/Randy as Michael lands in the pelican to take out ink and save Randy and swap stories of times old.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    At least I hope not, Cronin's The Passage was a horrible read.

joint-point-counter-joint

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Will R2-DATU fix the hyper-drive on the Millennium Pelican?
    Will H.O.Pe.-0 be ripped apart by the Sand Zombies?
    Who Is Driving the Van?
    Did Micheal crap his pants?
    Will Gabriella say, "Yes?"

Ugh, The cliffhangers!!
    You know KC, we won't get Gabriella's answer until next season.

Also you forget, did Pete get his bottle of water he ask for?
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Nov 12th, 2012 at 01:31 PM.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Does this mean a passing of the torch? Or am I accepted into the guild of crackpots.

Either way, I project a duel in the park inside the colony between Ink/Randy as Michael lands in the pelican to take out ink and save Randy and swap stories of times old.
    Consider your lily guilded.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Prediction time!

Since Michael didn't actually hear the part of Saul's transmission about them being under attack, Michael still assumes that the Colony is safe (well, at least not being overrun by Zs like Irwin)...., so

• Michael and a small crew of Muldoon, Anthony Robbins, Tanya, Carl, Hope, Riley, and Datu will take off with the Pelican armed and already loaded with the robo-thing

• Since the base is overrun anyway, then the use of the robo-thing is moot and will just stay on board

• Crew will fly to the Colony, only to find IT under siege as well

• Michael will come up with a scheme to use the robo-thing (WTF is the name?!) to draw off and blow up one of the Behemoths

• The other behemoth will have been taken out by Burt, who will leap off the Colony wall onto the thing's back, pipe bomb clutched in his teeth, then will jam the bomb into the monster's eye socket and dive to safety right before its head blows off. Totally realistic.

• The colony people, together with the chopper air-fire support, will repel the zombie invaders, and there will be a reunion at the colony.

• Tanya will have to amputate CJ's leg, replacing it with a long silver stiletto (for bad-ass effect) with a roller skate on the bottom

• Michael and the crew will realize that even though they staved off this attack, since Ink knows where they live, he will surly mount another attack with even more Zeds next time, so...

• ...the best defense will be a strong offense, and a SWAT team of colony commandos, led by Burt, will storm the hospital and lay waste to Ink's zombie modification equipment...

• And Scratch will show up at the wrong time and fuck things up a bit, most likely...ONLY TO BE FINALLY KILLED BY BURT! This plot point is set in granite and cannot be altered.

• ...uh, and something about coming up with a healing virus or something....

• ...ok, kind of petered out at the end there, but MOST OF THIS STUFF IS SOLID
    Last edited by Litmaster; Nov 12th, 2012 at 03:35 PM.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Consider your lily guilded.
    Awesome.

Further hashing this out...I like the idea of Scratch driving the van, because I can't see her getting out on foot (at least not far) with the impending doom of Ink/Randy approaching...so perhaps she pulled an 'open door' trick and made it look like she ran away while hiding in the van...Now she's making a break for it, but she's too big a character to NOT see die, and I can't imagine she dies before we head into Season 4 (because this finale just HAS to be the impending war, and would surely consume her van) so I think something crazy is going to happen....shoot out her tires or something, and get her back inside, and just use her as an extra body to fight against the 'greater evil' for now...leaves scratch alive, but not quite on our side, because you know everyone wants to slit her throat....

Although, a long time has passed since the mutiny....maybe she did get out before the approach of Dual Zed Hoarde...
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Since Michael didn't actually hear the part of Saul's transmission about them being under attack, Michael still assumes that the Colony is safe (well, at least not being overrun by Zs like Irwin)...., so

• Michael and a small crew of Muldoon, Anthony Robbins, Tanya, Hope, and Datu will take off with the Pelican armed and already loaded with the robo-thing

• Since the base is overrun anyway, then the use of the robo-thing is moot and will just stay on board

• Crew will fly to the Colony, only to find IT under siege as well

• Michael will come up with a scheme to use the robo-thing (WTF is the name?!) to draw off and blow up one of the Behemoths

• The other behemoth will have been taken out by Burt, who will leap off the Colony wall onto the thing's back, pipe bomb clutched in his teeth, then will jam the bomb into the monster's eye socket and dive to safety right before its head blows off. Totally realistic.

• The colony people, together with the chopper air-fire support, will repel the zombie invaders, and there will be a reunion at the colony.

• Tanya will have to amputate CJ's leg, replacing it with a long silver stiletto (for bad-ass effect) with a roller skate on the bottom

• Michael and the crew will realize that even though they staved off this attack, since Ink knows where they live, he will surly mount another attack with even more Zeds next time, so...

• ...the best defense will be a strong offense, and a SWAT team of colony commandos, led by Burt, will storm the hospital and lay waste to Ink's zombie modification equipment...

• And Scratch will show up at the wrong time and fuck things up a bit, most likely...ONLY TO BE FINALLY KILLED BY BURT! This plot point is set in granite and cannot be altered.

• ...uh, and something about coming up with a healing virus or something....

• ...ok, kind of petered out at the end there, but MOST OF THIS STUFF IS SOLID

So Riley is left behind?

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast