User Tag List

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    What I don't understand, and never will, is how when a person knows they're bitten or infected and knows what will happen to them and yet they still go into populated places..putting everyone in danger. By now everyone knows it's a death sentence and I completely understand why they do it (I understand psychology well, and I understand that some people just can't let go of loved ones or except fate) but to me it's a no brainer. You get bitten or contaminated, then at least try to stay away from people..Don't sneak into a convoy escaping to the last human stronghold possibly left when you KNOW your going to change. Thats just stupid and selfish. The only exception is when you are unaware your infected (i.e. got zomblood in a cut or in your mouth and didn't realize it).

Venting done, I feel better.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    And Sean, too. (unless he's somehow going to swoop in and make an 11th hour appearance, which doesn't seem likely at this point)
    Marcus as well.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    So, you caught that too? I thought I was making much ado about nothing when I heard the coughs. Didn't realize that Saul didn't cough until you mentioned it.

Other oddities:
    • When Saul and Victor were on the tower and one asks the other," Do you hear that?' were the zombies talking?
    • Who opened the gates for the Swat Van? Another person making a run for it like Lenny?
    • Sounds like Randy and Ink are on opposite sides of the Colony. Randy by the gate Ink by the police building - Where Saul, CJ and Victor held up while staking out the Colony.
    • The guys at the Colony sound very sad and pessimistic.
    • Will CJ recognize Randy? Will he recognize her?
    • Kimmet actually WANTS to help survivors, as he orders the Black Hawk redirect survivors to a safer checkpoint.
    • Something very odd happens at the check point when the man turns. Micheal seems to have a meltdown. Was Tanya injured? There was a sound of disrepair after the turner was shot. Was this due to the arrival of the Inklings or did they see a trampled or shot Tanya?
    • I thought that was Pegs being examined by Tanya, at first.
    • The turner at the checkpoint Slow turner?
    I was wondering if the coughing was a throw back to ground zero. Couldn't tell who all was coughing. Just Victor?

Never did make out what they were hearing after "Do you hear that?" but then again I was listening through the car speakers and not my headphones. Maybe (yet another) relisten....

I now think the SWAT van rolling out was an inciting event to get the action rolling. Oh, and to dash Saul's hopes of escape after Victor's suggestion of he and Lizzy getting out. Scratch is probably long gone by now....

I think you're right about Randy and Ink being at different (opposite?) sides of the Colony. I did get the impression that the behemoths were on the same side of the colony as Ink, though. Couldn't really get a good feel for which way they were looking when they mentioned the 2 behemoths and spotted suited a-hole.

I think Tanya's ok (well as ok as anyone can be at the moment) and is heading to the chopper with Michael. All the action was around killing the turner and the mass hysteria around the Zeds being just over the hill from the checkpoint.

Can't wait to see how we proceed from these moments of impending doom....

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Marcus as well.
    so what we're saying here....is all bets are off at the colony.(all of them died there) but the original question was for pegs/kelly. Not at or anywhere near the colony.

KC and his misdirection...ha! Didn't fool us this time!

Or did he?

KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    ...and unless "That asshole in a suit" is a girl...
    The a-hole your referring to is from a way early episode:

Chapter 2 – The Two Things – Part 3 of 3
    20:41

“The plea of insanity has been accepted in the case of Bill Roberts, nicknamed “Ink” after his numerous tattoos that cover him from head to toe, he was convicted of multiple homicides outside of Santa Monica last May he is currently being transferred to a mental health facility; doctors would confirm that he is paranoid schizophrenic”

So they have a paranoid schizo zombie on their hands at the colony, to me a very bad combo... DUN DUN DUN

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Theory I didn't think of immediately, randy is the one controlling the attack on the colony. Pinstripes is merely checking out his adversary. My facts supporting this theory, pinstripes isn't on a roof shouting out roars like at the tower and he is also on the police station roof ( where saul and co surveyed the colony for weeks). Pinstripes chose this side because randy was on the other. And now to punch holes in my own theory... randy has tattoos now, who is the only known zed tattoo artist left? Pinstripes.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_T3ch View Post
    Theory I didn't think of immediately, randy is the one controlling the attack on the colony. Pinstripes is merely checking out his adversary. My facts supporting this theory, pinstripes isn't on a roof shouting out roars like at the tower and he is also on the police station roof ( where saul and co surveyed the colony for weeks). Pinstripes chose this side because randy was on the other. And now to punch holes in my own theory... randy has tattoos now, who is the only known zed tattoo artist left? Pinstripes.
    Do you think the zombies will go crazy if "Randy" is killed?

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Do you think the zombies will go crazy if "Randy" is killed?
    Good question. I'm trying to remember where we might have seen an instance of Zed organization when the "leader" got whacked. Can't think of one of the top of my head...

Makes me wonder, if Ink is really competing with Randy will he look for an opportunity in the fog of war to take Randy out and assume control of both armies (assuming that there are actually 2 Zed forces a the Colony).

Hmmm, or is Ink watching his creations in action (Randy, behemoths, inklings, and all his little creatures)?

Argh, the possibilities. Hurry up Dec 5th!!!!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Good question. I'm trying to remember where we might have seen an instance of Zed organization when the "leader" got whacked. Can't think of one of the top of my head...

Makes me wonder, if Ink is really competing with Randy will he look for an opportunity in the fog of war to take Randy out and assume control of both armies (assuming that there are actually 2 Zed forces a the Colony).

Hmmm, or is Ink watching his creations in action (Randy, behemoths, inklings, and all his little creatures)?

Argh, the possibilities. Hurry up Dec 5th!!!!
    Hmm, If I could go by Skittles info, the behemoths may. He said they tend not to play well with other. But I don't know about the pack, have we seen to different group of zombies work together before?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Just a friendly reminder: Scratch's escape would have happened at least 24 hours prior to what we heard in 35-3. Unless she's hiding from a person who organizes and steategizes better than anyone in this show, scratch is gone. CJ would have ordered a sweep of the whole interior once the colony fell under her control.

Hmmmmmmm. Who drive vroom vroom.........hmm....turned Pete perhaps? Hop along CJ who woke up? Do we even know anyone else who lives in the colony other than Amy?
    Yea, I said at the end of my post "Although a LONG time has passed".....I didnt immediately think Scratch could be the one driving the van, still dont, but figured it would make an interesting story and ran with it. Although, I was informed by my crackpot co-hort to not devulge the lack of confidence in a theory, so SWAT SCRATCH AWAY!!!!
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast