User Tag List

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by kc View Post
    she said yes! Just received word via fb.

yay!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Have any deaths occurred "off-screen?" No.

Conclusion: Pegs and Kelly will return in season 4 on an epic quest to make it back to civilization--on their own. It's going to be... fucking... AMAZING.
    OH MY GOD, ITS GOING TO BE

Edit: Also, we should entertain the idea that Michael doesn't complete these journals at the end of the story, but like, in Season 4, and then the rest of the story is told in normal form. I mean I personally am not too sure if the journals are even all written by Michael in the end - the beginning journal could have easily be written in Chapter 3 and then just continually updated.
    Last edited by fridginators; Nov 12th, 2012 at 08:56 PM.

"Lurker"

Status

First Post

Hey guys. First post here; been listening for about a year now, but finally got around to posting. Thought I'd post this theory I've had going for a while now.

Back at the arena, Samantha mentioned that they take they were playing with each prisoner taken from the VIP box was played with before killed. I'm thinking Ink was conducting a "survey" on people who he thought could be immune. This coincides well with why Randy did that snatch and grab mission to grab Tanya. It seemed almost perfectly coordinated when she left the Tower. Maybe they were able to learn something in their "research" to help track down immune people, like they smell different. I'm thinking these are the one's ink likes to use for his mutations since they appear to be resistant/immune to the normal strain.

But why didn't they grab Saul at the Other Tower and ventured out on one of his little projects? I'm thinking Ink was thinking bigger picture and wanting to eventually turn CJ, due to her obvious intelligence. How did the Zarmey know to head down to the colony? They followed Saul's immune scent/odor/pheromones. Now at the colony and just after a fight, they are ripe for the picking. Ink can get another ultra-smart (one legged) general and potentially grab a weakened Saul as well.

Predictions for the finale
    -- CJ gets turned
    -- Michael, Puck, Datu, Hope, Rielly, plus 2 pilots jump the pelican to the colony. Tanya get's left behind/ lost when the gas is deployed.
    -- They land on the makeshift hospital's rooftop at the colony amidst a super shit storm,but not before dropping the decoy.
    -- While trying to rescue the injured, they are hit hard and CJ get's turned.
    -- Glenn, Saul,Victor and Lizzy hop on board.
    -- GTFO colony.....back to .... the Other Tower.
    -- Scratch siting on the trip back when hope spots her after ripping off her bandages.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by ImPaul View Post
    KC - GRREEAAAT episode! Fully set up for the season finale. I'm looking forward to the live streaming event on 12/8. I'm likely not going to make any friends in this forum, but when I heard that WND was hosting the preshow it was like a punch in the gut. IMO, KC ought to drop/recreate the WND podcast. I'm a huge WA fan, and I can't get through 10 minutes of that podcast. I've come to the point where any podcast that begins with the hosts talking about their personal lives = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    WND, is not worthy of the quality of WA.
    IT's the 5th! The 5th! Dec 5th. Wednesday. Don't want you to miss it!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Tanya will have to amputate CJ's leg, replacing it with a long silver stiletto (for bad-ass effect) with a roller skate on the bottom

KC, Please make this happen, please, please please....
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I think most of the major points from this episode have been covered. But there's one small detail that I noticed..when they were up in the tower looking out over the walls both Vic and Burt coughed...saul did not. Just a small thing, probly nothing..

Edit: correction; the coughing was before they went up the ladder. Ground level
    So, you caught that too? I thought I was making much ado about nothing when I heard the coughs. Didn't realize that Saul didn't cough until you mentioned it.

Other oddities:
    • When Saul and Victor were on the tower and one asks the other," Do you hear that?' were the zombies talking?
    • Who opened the gates for the Swat Van? Another person making a run for it like Lenny?
    • Sounds like Randy and Ink are on opposite sides of the Colony. Randy by the gate Ink by the police building - Where Saul, CJ and Victor held up while staking out the Colony.
    • The guys at the Colony sound very sad and pessimistic.
    • Will CJ recognize Randy? Will he recognize her?
    • Kimmet actually WANTS to help survivors, as he orders the Black Hawk redirect survivors to a safer checkpoint.
    • Something very odd happens at the check point when the man turns. Micheal seems to have a meltdown. Was Tanya injured? There was a sound of disrepair after the turner was shot. Was this due to the arrival of the Inklings or did they see a trampled or shot Tanya?
    • I thought that was Pegs being examined by Tanya, at first.
    • The turner at the checkpoint Slow turner?
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Nov 13th, 2012 at 12:34 AM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Have any deaths occurred "off-screen?" No.

Conclusion: Pegs and Kelly will return in season 4 on an epic quest to make it back to civilization--on their own. It's going to be... fucking... AMAZING.
    bixby and gatekeeper... Both off screen.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Take Pelican. Go to Colony. Kill Scratch. (Sorry, Scratch). Grab friends. Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all of this to blow over.

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    bixby and gatekeeper... Both off screen.
    And Sean, too. (unless he's somehow going to swoop in and make an 11th hour appearance, which doesn't seem likely at this point)
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    maybe its just me but i feel the fall of Boulder and Irwin happened way too quickly id like to have seen what life was like for those who went to Boulder, i don't know it all just felt rushed to me and what ever happened to the navy? i find it hard to believe the entire navy got wiped out. it's strange how the base commander never mentioned the navy at all or Micheal didn't ask about it either.

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast