User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

We're Not Dead #50

Drop your thoughts here for wnd #50!!! Did you like Michael/kimmet at each other's throats? Did hope annoy you again? And who honestly pranks a sat phone with the silent treatment when the world is over???
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: DiluteGolem882
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Drop your thoughts here for wnd #50!!! Did you like Michael/kimmet at each other's throats? Did hope annoy you again? And who honestly pranks a sat phone with the silent treatment when the world is over???
    Saul

"Lurker"

Status
    It's gotta be Saul on the phone. I cannot wait for the next episode!!! I've been waiting to hear what happened at the colony. It was such a tease!!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I totally knew this thread existed....totally. :s

So the situation for human kind is looking incredibly grim. Hopefully Irwin is going to be able to not only protect their walls but also eradicate 100% of the incoming army of Little Ones. If we are lucky, Kimmet is going to turn a gun on himself, and Kelly is going to say, "Would you look at that? Just as I thought, do this, this and this and they'll stop attacking!" Or something like that.

And the season finale will end with Michael putting a bullet between the eyes of a Little One with chocolate brown hair and dark eyes. :P Just kidding. Love you Peggy!

I'm sure we'll see King Datu rushing to fix the Pelican so that K.O.D.I. can be deployed for some awesome multi-kill trap. Still wondering if Robbins knows Peggs in some way.

Hopefully we'll get some dialogue out of the SAT phone. I hope that piece of shit isn't broken in such a way that we can't hear who is on the other end.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

This is why I like Datu more and more. He makes me feel better about myself. Just like myself, he's resourceful AND lucky. Only that combination can save him from all of his bad choices. Then again, if he hadn't chosen candy over fruit in The Road to Living Death Skittles might have been named Canned Peaches.

Also this whole story is filled with themes of leadership. I'm seeing a similarity between Kimmet and C.J. now. He kept a base and a city alive, managed to set up rescue and training operations and had fail safes in place. Yet, just like C.J., all of the tight planning fell apart because... It Only Takes One... to bring the whole house down a tumblin'.

Ah! I've got it! Tanya gets bitten, doesn't turn, immunity suspected. Puck gets bitten, doesn't turn, he remembers Tanya bit him in Chapter 29 part 1, immunity established.

I want to see a couple of wins before the cluster fuck that I'm expecting the season finale to be. You know, destroy the Death Star before the Empire Strikes you back. As for who else survives for now...
    Assuming that everyone is able to share their own personal account at a time when they are free from fighting or running for their lives, and no discovered journals a la Kalani:
    * Victor - Survives: We hear his account after he infiltrates the colony.
    * Saul - Survives: We hear his account since he spotted the Chinook.
    * Lizzy - Survives:- We hear her account during the doctor visits. Also, I'm not sure if she sees the tape of Angel's death before Brinks gives it to Durai. Unless this means Tardust survives which I have a hard time thinking that Saul would allow.
    * Burt - Survives: We hear him after Angel's death. Sound's like he and Scratch are alone. (I hope this doesn't mean Scratch become a good guy.)
    * Peg's and Kelly - Possibly alive: When the refugee convoy is attacked and Michael asks if it's the one with the 1200 people, Puck says yes but that it's more than that now because others joined the group. Michael replies "What?" before Kimmet interrupts. The "what" is a staple WA red flag for 'pay attention to what was just said.'
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Oct 17th, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Drop your thoughts here for wnd #50!!! Did youu like Michael/kimmet at each other's throats? Did hope annoy you again? And who honestly pranks a sat phone with the silent treatment when the world is over???
    I think that juuust maybe the SatPhone is broken. If it was Saul or Victor calling, they would have likley jumped at the voice. Scratch might be playiNg, cause thats what Scratch does, but I've already gone ove in the forums why I think its silly Scratch would be able to pull that off in this period of time. It could be CJ, arguing with others or herself about whether or not she wants to lose her autonomy to the Army when they roll in to rescue (if shes assuming a rescue would follow contact). Or, it could be Glenn, unsure of whether or not he wants to chat with the guy that caused all that trouble.

But, that any of them would be sitting on the phone without piping up that long, I don't buy. I'm going with broken SatPhone that they're going to have to triangulate. (As in the guts in Glenn's shack weren't in total working order.)

Loved the bickering. Thats some high tensile military drama there!

I'm still a bit confused on the thought process of the Adlo/Inklings. If they maintain higher thought processes, why only strategic thinking and not ethics or loyalty?

Edit: I think it would actually be Interesting if we never knew what happened to Pegs and Kelly, if they Atomic Fried People by now. It would be playing it straight with the Situation, in that there are no Journals to recover, and nukes do a number on remains. Just like we possibly get any more details on Angels background cause hes dead (obligatory sniffle) and it doesn't matter to the story anymore, or we don't know why the boat was around, it may be information simply no one knows.

That being said, them being tower survivors, we'll get /some/ closure if they did die, I'm sure.
    Last edited by Privateer; Oct 17th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I totally knew this thread existed....totally. :s

So the situation for human kind is looking incredibly grim. Hopefully Irwin is going to be able to not only protect their walls but also eradicate 100% of the incoming army of Little Ones. If we are lucky, Kimmet is going to turn a gun on himself, and Kelly is going to say, "Would you look at that? Just as I thought, do this, this and this and they'll stop attacking!" Or something like that.

And the season finale will end with Michael putting a bullet between the eyes of a Little One with chocolate brown hair and dark eyes. :P Just kidding. Love you Peggy!

I'm sure we'll see King Datu rushing to fix the Pelican so that K.O.D.I. can be deployed for some awesome multi-kill trap. Still wondering if Robbins knows Peggs in some way.

Hopefully we'll get some dialogue out of the SAT phone. I hope that piece of shit isn't broken in such a way that we can't hear who is on the other end.
    Hope they know Morse code for "We're Alive"

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    .-- . .----. .-. . / .- .-.. .. ...- .
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I would find it Incredibly difficult To believe that Glenn /doesn't/ have every HAM certification known to man, for some reason, so, probably. :P

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Saul should hook up with CJ. Enough with Lizzy.

I wouldn't care if Pegs was gone. She's too whinny and a bit bitchy. They won't just disappear though, there has to be a story of some sort. That's my guess. Although, sometimes people are just gone and there is no closure... hmm...

Burt, can't wait until he's back in the mix.

Scratch... This character is done so well, I can't stand her.

I think the French girl will die. Her character is really changing... Not sure what to think.

It's too bad that we don't know more about "Paul" when he was a serial killer. What if he was an ex-soldier who became a serial killer, could that explain these tactics? Why would a serial killer know how to make the little ones? What if there is a doctor who turned that was doing experiments. Maybe on "Paul."

Sorry, my brain isn't working for all the names.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast