User Tag List

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Either:
    Glenn makes his test-call in order ot know that the device still properly works, and he recognizes Michael as the one of whom Glenn is not so fond anymore ...
    OR
    Saul/ Lizzy(/ Burt?) calls ...

Then things fall into place:
    Either: The refugees from Boulder get their new home: The Colony.
    Or: The Irwinknights have to sweep into The Colony, vaporize the Mallonites and then get the refugees into The Colony.

CJ's tower, I guess, won't play a role for now regarding bringing together the former The Tower-people; and it will be also not important regarding the refugees from Boulder; but it probably will be very important for Michael, Puck, Carl, Saul and Riley (and Burt?) to prepare for attacking the hospital or Inglewood, because it is fortificated, holds a decent stash of weapons and stuff and CJs keeps a treasury of information and intel in that place ...

Wild thoughts ... Just estimates ... But whoever knows?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

*ninjaed*
    Scratch calling? Why would she call Irwin? But more important: How would she do so? Glenn would have to bring the device to her OR she would have to collect it from him. Either way: Scratch is super, excellent, the hottest super-evil-bitch in zeeh-pocalypse-world ... But she is just not as awesome ... Unless CJ crosses with Saul after having been let down by him ...
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    *ninjaed*
    Scratch calling? Why would she call Irwin? But more important: How would she do so? Glenn would have to bring the device to her OR she would have to collect it from him. Either way: Scratch is super, excellent, the hottest super-evil-bitch in zeeh-pocalypse-world ... But she is just not as awesome ... Unless CJ crosses with Saul after having been let down by him ...
    I was think that Scratch may have caught the team and she know that they know where Michael went and also that would be where Pegs is. Maybe Gatekeeper spill the bean about the SATphone., I don't if was told ought. Could also be a no choice by Saul either he tell her or CJ or Liz get a shot, probably CJ since Liz is more closer to Scratch ( can't believe I just said that )

OR......

She can be calling for help. Maybe she ask them to blow away the hospital and LA. Don't they have a nuke avail? ;-)
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Oct 15th, 2012 at 09:51 AM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

"Tanks and shit"

Datu an Hope were closer to Ft Irwin than the convoy? I think someone called this.

Good call on Datu and the Pelican.

24 hours with turners in the convoy? Were they hiding in trunks or under vehicles? Slow turners? Something else?

Kimmet isn't experienced in this sort of combat operation?

Michael is on Kimmet's shit list. Sounds like Kimmet has a score to settle with Michael now.

Will Kimmet...

Threaten the now freed Tanya?
    Deny help to our possible survivors in L.A?
    Punish Michael?
    Abandon Hope? <~~~ see what I did there?

This is such a great episode! The tagline "Still running" is deceptive. I didn't expect any resolution for Hope and Datu so soon. Really bummed out over the Boulderites but I'm soooooooo Glad to have an optimistic cliff hanger. Not clear about how much time has passed after Michael mentioned the date as December 18*th, and there is a pause after the Ft Irwin's check points are engaged but it seems the L.A. sat phone has been repaired within a day or two. I curious as to what Michael and or Kimmet will think if they can't pick up any voices over the phone.

Oh yeah, This is an awesome episode!!!

*Edited; I originally wrote 17th.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Oct 16th, 2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: spelling
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Wow...just wow.

I gotta start off with the best laugh line of the episode:
    Riley: "They know what they're doing."
    Datu: "I have no idea what I'm doing!"
    Kc definitely know how to write a Gilligan cut.

And great placement of the sat phone call. I knew as soon as it started ringing it was going to be the one Saul/Victor/CJ had. And I think everyone is pretty spot on. We're probably going back to the Colony next chapter to hear the what happened between the end of the last Colony episode and the chapter will probably end with whoever is making the call to Irwin. Then we'll pick up from the start of the call from both ends for the season finale.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    A very good episode.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    "Yes this time we do." Man Imagine some Bradley APCs and M1 Abrahms mowing down the new improved little ones.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    "Tanks and shit"

Datu an Hope were closer to Ft Irwin than the convoy? I think someone called this.

Good call on Datu and the Pelican.

24 hours with turners in the convoy? Were they hiding in trunks or under vehicles? Slow turners? Something else?

Kimmet isn't experienced in this sort of combat operation?

Michael is on Kimmet's shit list. Sounds like Kimmet has a score to settle with Michael now.

Will Kimmet...

Threaten the now freed Tanya?
    Deny help to our possible survivors in L.A?
    Punish Michael?
    Abandon out Hope? <~~~ see what I did there?

This is such a great episode! The tagline "Still running" is deceptive. I didn't expect any resolution for Hope and Datu so soon. Really bumbed out over the Boulderites but I'm soooooooo Gland to have an optimistic cliff hanger. Not clear about how much time has passed after Michael mentioned the date as December 17th, and there is a pause after the Ft Irwin's check points are engaged but it seems the L.A. sat phone has been repared within a day or two. I courious as to what Michael and or Kimmet will think if they can't pick up any voices over the phone.

Oh yeah, This is an awesome episode!!!
    Michael still hasn't pulled out his trump card. Kimmet you are the one that redirect the copter to Boulder after I warned you.

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Wow...just wow.

I gotta start off with the best laugh line of the episode:
    Riley: "They know what they're doing."
    Datu: "I have no idea what I'm doing!"
    Kc definitely know how to write a Gilligan cut.

And great placement of the sat phone call. I knew as soon as it started ringing it was going to be the one Saul/Victor/CJ had. And I think everyone is pretty spot on. We're probably going back to the Colony next chapter to hear the what happened between the end of the last Colony episode and the chapter will probably end with whoever is making the call to Irwin. Then we'll pick up from the start of the call from both ends for the season finale.
    Also isn't both event happen at the same time?

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    *ninjaed*
    I now see Scratch like:

So I can't see her as being "hot" in anyway whatsoever anymore.

I don't think the refugees from Boulder want to be in LA. I think they should push even further into the cold.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Yeah, well ... OK. In THAT case Scratch would not be super-hot anymore ... I am referring to Jenna, though ...
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Oct 15th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast