User Tag List

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'm personally a little interested in the abandonded hummer....when/why/how etc....
    I'm not sure if someone has said this yet. But in Red Winter 3 Puck comments on the "guys we lost in Newberry didn't get this sort of treatment" Michael replies "it's kinda hard when we couldn't find most of them."
    Last edited by Pillars; Oct 18th, 2012 at 03:03 PM.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillars View Post
    I'm not sure if someone has said this yet. But in Red Winter 3 Puck comments on the "guys we lost in Newberry didn't get this sort of treatment" Michael replies "it's kinda hard when we couldn't find most of them."
    Where is Newberry in relation to Boulder?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Where is Newberry in relation to Boulder?
    The Newberry in question is south and east of Fort Irwin in Southern California. More than 1,000 miles from Boulder.

"Scavenger"

Status
    It is where Datu was when he found the hummer and where the soldiers Puck and Michael were talking about got overrun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Nik you agree with hummer in Newberry and the conversation between Puck and Mike in 33-3 connection?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Dont see why not. I had forgotten puck mentioned that.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The latest episode. Makes me believe that Michael is being court marshaled for his actions. The whole thing is leading up to where Datu fixes the pelican. Then Michael and the chopper pilot ( i forgot his name.) takes off and flies to find Pegs and Kelly. Then they head on down to the colony to help out the gang down there. The one thing that just popped in my head is when Michael said in chapter 29 that he idiot that he let her go. Makes me think that Pegs and Kelly didn't survive the blast.
    Riley's voice sounded different in this episode.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

The latest episode. Makes me believe that Michael is being court marshaled for his actions. The whole thing is leading up to where Datu fixes the pelican. Then Michael and the chopper pilot ( i forgot his name.) takes off and flies to find Pegs and Kelly. Then they head on down to the colony to help out the gang down there. The one thing that just popped in my head is when Michael said in chapter 29 that he idiot that he let her go. Makes me think that Pegs and Kelly didn't survive the blast.
    I like the theory that he's being court marshaled. However, we know that Michael keeps a log of events that have occurred, which throws the nature his statement about his idiocy into doubt. In scenario one (aka the Fiveshadowing), Michael adds the comment about being an idiot much later after Pegs leaves/after he knows that she is dead (this scenario contributes to theories like: it's a court marshal, Charlie Brown and the last man alive.) Scenario two states that Michael wrote that he was an idiot the next time he updated his log (not long after her departure.) In this scenario, that comment could either be a fiveshadowing or a red herring. It's difficult because we don't hear Michael express emotions often. So, that line stands out because it seems to be expressing guilt, anger and a degree of powerlessness. And it's the latter that really makes it hard for me to place it. I think of Michael as a "take charge" kind of person. But we've definitely seen a more passive side to him, especially since he arrived at Fort Irwin.
    The fact that we haven't heard from Kegs might mean that we're getting some emotional distance from the characters before they're revealed to be dead or it might mean that they're out there, still kicking. Or we're getting some distance now so that their story can be told later and my elation at hearing Pegs' voice will be that much more ironic when they are revealed to be dead.

(I really love that line, while both ruing and lamenting its existence, because it could support a bunch of different theories.)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I don't really foresee a Court-marshal strictly because its a world gone mad. They just lossed upwards of 7000 soldiers. You need every man you can get.

Possible punishment, if any, demotion or death by firing squad. But I think getting his stripes torn off his shirt will do little to nothing in the world they currently live in.

Just my opinions, but I will be looking forward to see what Kimmet does having such dissension in his ranks. My guess is he will just get all emo about all the things that have gone wrong under his watch. Michael will get him to snap out of it by telling him what he told Robbins. "you can't control all that" etc.

Kimmet has to be on the verge of breaking. He lossed his daughter, lossed Boulder, even Puck said "probably crapping his pants about now, never lead anything like this before". He is in over his head now and its moments like these where people like Michael ultimately take control of the situation and the former leads (Kimmet) allow someone else to clean up their mess.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    I don't really foresee a Court-marshal strictly because its a world gone mad. They just lossed upwards of 7000 soldiers. You need every man you can get.

Possible punishment, if any, demotion or death by firing squad. But I think getting his stripes torn off his shirt will do little to nothing in the world they currently live in.

Just my opinions, but I will be looking forward to see what Kimmet does having such dissension in his ranks. My guess is he will just get all emo about all the things that have gone wrong under his watch. Michael will get him to snap out of it by telling him what he told Robbins. "you can't control all that" etc.

Kimmet has to be on the verge of breaking. He lossed his daughter, lossed Boulder, even Puck said "probably crapping his pants about now, never lead anything like this before". He is in over his head now and its moments like these where people like Michael ultimately take control of the situation and the former leads (Kimmet) allow someone else to clean up their mess.
    Wouldn't Kimmet be court martial first, him not listening to his Intel Officer cause this whole mess. His Intel rep told him not to send the body to Boulder and he ignored him.

Sidenote: Your signature remind me of the movie Twister: "There a cow. And there another cow. Nope, that the same cow."

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast