User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Scavenger"

Status
    I have a prediction that Saul will die. Maybe not at the end of this season, but by the end of the show. Everyone says burt will die. Maybe there are some good reasons why they think burt will die, I just don't see it. We're expecting him to die. And unless this is the first time Kc does something we're expecting, he will live.

I think Saul will die for a few reasons. He and Angel have been the two luckiest characters as far as close encounters. Eventually, luck runs out. It did so for Angel, it will for Saul. The other thing is is Lizzy is having Saul's baby. Part of Saul will live on there. I don't know how or why, but I really feel like Saul's time will be up.

As far as the direction of the story, I like where you're going. One thing I want to say though. I don't think Kc is going to wrap up things until the end. There's more for this story to ask while answering some of the older questions. My question to you all is what do you think that might be?

"Lurker"

Status

I think the journal we hear Michael start writing in the first episode will tie back to the end of the series. He writes it, alone, as he is slowly being turned into one of them from a bite. This follows a final confrontation with a smart one, like Ink, where Michael realizes he has totally been played. Fade to black.
    Last edited by SaltyDog; Oct 10th, 2012 at 08:32 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    If I can throw out a theory here, since I love doing that so much. I think the whole story revolves around Bill Roberts, Randy, and Michael. The way the whole series starts is with Michael trying to piece it all together and figure “it” all out. To me this indicates alone. Michael is pretty driven and if he had a larger group I think he would still be driven to push on. The introduction with its slow downtrodden emotion and introspective tone really indicates he is alone.

Going deeper I think the lynch pin in understanding the whole story is with Randy. It has been hanging out like a huge matzo ball. Untouched. Additionally, based on the whole story arch, I could see the irony in Michael having some information from the randy event that could totally break open the story. If you think about who Michael is as a character, his biggest fault as a person is his inability to allow people into his emotional side, this in life and relationships results in a lack of information. To me that would be the ultimate conclusion to the story, Michael an intelligence master is so mired down in his personal pain and emotions that he misses a key piece of information.

Randy was described as a “Techy” and was smart enough to keep the water running. He also as a zombie was able to engage the humans and survive on multiple occasions. So he’s a “smart one”. He was with CJ’s group early on.

So the theory:

I think Randy was one of the people selected to explore ground zero. During their exploration one person turned. A lot of seemingly useless information was overshadowed by this event and people walked away from the experience not fully realizing what they had witnessed. Later Randy is selected for water detail, in which he runs into Michael. Maybe he’s a slow turner or is still human, he then proceeds to communicate with Michael about what he knows. None of the information is obvious (I.E. He doesn’t out and out say they explored ground zero and found this. Michael would have realized the importance of the event and would have shared it with the tower) But he communicates with Michael in a way that leaves Michael dumbfounded and confused. (I.E. Michael is all injured and is having a hard time thinking) Once all this information is all revealed the full story arch will be more obvious. Randy and Michael are the story.

I can’t help but think that when victor and saul were at ground zero and they were debating on whether firing a weapon or not, that was designed for second listeners, What would have happened? Maybe that would have been way more informative than the crack. The episodes were the least happens are usually the ones that have the most information later on; when there is more context.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    to bring it back to the pinstripes idea...

ive put this one forward before, but why would it be out of the realm of possiblity for ink/pinstripes/towtm to "literally" create copies of himself...honestly the only details anyone retains about him are the tats and the suit..sooo

why could he not steal away with the smart ones he finds, tattoo their hands, neck, whathaveyou(we have evidence of him, or somebody tattooing the little ones)..and a quick run down to the mens warehouse for a snappy new suit. hell, if thats the case he could easily be anywhere. for that matter, the real "ink" could actually not be turned at all! there's a crazy thought for ya (that last part is bullshit, the rest? you decide)
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    why could he not steal away with the smart ones he finds, tattoo their hands, neck, whathaveyou(we have evidence of him, or somebody tattooing the little ones)..
    Although this might get off-topic-ish ... Earlier I wondered: Would the new generations of Little Ones which NEVER encountered Ink/ pinstripes/ Bill Roberts/ the Coloured one (regardless whether it is the same Zeeh or they are different ones) actually follow his lead, submit to his plans; or would they simply barbecue him instead, 'cause he would be in the wrong place at the wrong time when encountering those new Little Ones the only two times in his life - the first and the last time?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Although this might get off-topic-ish ... Earlier I wondered: Would the new generations of Little Ones which NEVER encountered Ink/ pinstripes/ Bill Roberts/ the Coloured one (regardless whether it is the same Zeeh or they are different ones) actually follow his lead, submit to his plans; or would they simply barbecue him instead, 'cause he would be in the wrong place at the wrong time when encountering those new Little Ones the only two times in his life - the first and the last time?

All the best!
    Liam
    Hm, have there ever been zombies killing other zombies? *Just wondering*

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm, have there ever been zombies killing other zombies? *Just wondering*
    Skittles mentioned it - they eat everything, humans and themselves ... And considering the mountains of dead bodies back at the arena I even woudln't want to argue it, 'cause I don't hold it as unlikely that between the bodies could have been zeeh-bodies as well ... Also I don't think Skittles would make up something like this ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LongoriaN View Post
    If I can throw out a theory here, since I love doing that so much. I think the whole story revolves around Bill Roberts, Randy, and Michael. The way the whole series starts is with Michael trying to piece it all together and figure “it” all out. To me this indicates alone. Michael is pretty driven and if he had a larger group I think he would still be driven to push on. The introduction with its slow downtrodden emotion and introspective tone really indicates he is alone.

Going deeper I think the lynch pin in understanding the whole story is with Randy. It has been hanging out like a huge matzo ball. Untouched. Additionally, based on the whole story arch, I could see the irony in Michael having some information from the randy event that could totally break open the story. If you think about who Michael is as a character, his biggest fault as a person is his inability to allow people into his emotional side, this in life and relationships results in a lack of information. To me that would be the ultimate conclusion to the story, Michael an intelligence master is so mired down in his personal pain and emotions that he misses a key piece of information.

Randy was described as a “Techy” and was smart enough to keep the water running. He also as a zombie was able to engage the humans and survive on multiple occasions. So he’s a “smart one”. He was with CJ’s group early on.

So the theory:

I think Randy was one of the people selected to explore ground zero. During their exploration one person turned. A lot of seemingly useless information was overshadowed by this event and people walked away from the experience not fully realizing what they had witnessed. Later Randy is selected for water detail, in which he runs into Michael. Maybe he’s a slow turner or is still human, he then proceeds to communicate with Michael about what he knows. None of the information is obvious (I.E. He doesn’t out and out say they explored ground zero and found this. Michael would have realized the importance of the event and would have shared it with the tower) But he communicates with Michael in a way that leaves Michael dumbfounded and confused. (I.E. Michael is all injured and is having a hard time thinking) Once all this information is all revealed the full story arch will be more obvious. Randy and Michael are the story.

I can’t help but think that when victor and saul were at ground zero and they were debating on whether firing a weapon or not, that was designed for second listeners, What would have happened? Maybe that would have been way more informative than the crack. The episodes were the least happens are usually the ones that have the most information later on; when there is more context.
    This is all very perceptive. Of course it's doubtful that it'll be 100% right, but I agree that the Randy plot-line will be of huge significance - whereas Kalani's journal was wrapping up loose ends, this is something that directly feeds into Michael's psyche, and yeah as you said, may contain valuable information. And we didn't really gain enough from 28-3 - there must be something else to learn from that asides the cracks.

Edit: And Skittles is actually more important to the story than I think we give him credit. We will see him again, dead or alive, and I think we will learn more from him, he probably has some information he knew when he was still Duncan. Maybe they'll come across him as he's been bit, just before he turns or something like that - I don't really see him living, but I see him being important.
    Last edited by fridginators; Oct 20th, 2012 at 04:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12