User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I think you should post it in sections rather then fill the buffer. It might be easier to read that way.
    point, i'm going away tonight though.... shit i don't have time to cut it down and chop and change it!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    point, i'm going away tonight though.... shit i don't have time to cut it down and chop and change it!
    Who said chop, or cut down or change.. just post it in sections that can be read easier..
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    thats what i ment by chop and change

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Great episode you all. It was well worth the wait. I'm thankful we even had an episode to enjoy considering the personal hell you all went through trying to get it up for us. Many thanks!

Nik, I too enjoy running over pedestrians...in video games. Hummer And considering how many people waste time doing just random people-flattening in GTA games, I have to wonder, what the hell is wrong with us?!

I agree with Ra1th on the notion that there is no slow-turner breed of zombie but rather it's all just circumstantial. Depending on how you got bit, how deep the wound was, how much of the infected's saliva got into your system, etc.

I also like to nurture the possibility that the infected can turn on or off it's venom output. Certainly a bite will likely be infections 99% of the time, but perhaps a flesh-biter can maximize it's potential to infect by activating it's salivary glands, as how Lizzy and Riley noticed during the sweat jar test. I dunno. Its a theory I like to entertain.

Also, I'm not sure what Kimmet can gain by retaking L.A., BUTT, he may want to know more about ground-zero. So that could be the likely reason to return to L.A. (is that a Kurt Russel/Snake Pliskin movie; Return to L.A.?)

I agree with Nik in regards to the location of the mallers. I do believe they are at the Colony. What the terms are there, I do not know. It could be they took over by force since Victor, Kelly, and Pegs saw to it the Colony didn't have much ammo left in their reserve, or it could be that Gatekeeper (or whomever is the big swinging cock of the walk the walk talk the talk your ass can't cash) is actually part of "the family" too and just let Durai and Scratch waltz right on in to Liberty Park and plant the Maller flag.

NO AMOUNT OF HORSESHOES CAN BRING [ANGEL] BACK, JAMBA JUICE THREESOMES and whoever sent Ra1th the "You mad, bro?" text had me laughing my ass off!

Nik, feck you for pinning Angel's death on Saul! It was Angel's own fault for not pulling out his side arm and popping Scratch in the face the day they met in the tower stairwell! :P

Thank you for the next Chapter title. Now my brain is all a whurr!

I'm going to send Ra1th eight pies! Octo-pie! :P

Overall, good show guys, and gal! Britt, glad you are feeling better. Nik, glad you are still awesome. Ra1th, it was good to hear you on an episode again. It was a throwback to the old school WND. Beez, you are the man! We need to do something for you. We'll have Drogon Malice buy you some dinner or something!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Also, I'm not sure what Kimmet can gain by retaking L.A., BUTT, he may want to know more about ground-zero. So that could be the likely reason to return to L.A. (is that a Kurt Russel/Snake Pliskin movie; Return to L.A.?)
    I was thinking the same thing, It seems likely Michael could get sent back to L.A. to investigate ground zero. Or it's also possible Kimmet will be interested in securing The Colony. They are interested in search and rescue and there is somewhere between a couple hundred and a thousand survivors down there trapped living under the corrupt leadership of Gatekeeper.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Beez, you are the man! We need to do something for you. We'll have Drogon Malice buy you some dinner or something!
    Hmmm... Dinner is good.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Ok so I wanted to post this because ra1th brought this topic up on the podcast. When 29 3-3 came out a co worker and I discussed how or why Tanya could ever get out of quarantine. I can't take full credit I think my co worker actually said this. But think of it if we all suspect that Michael is going back to LA at some time to do MI work then he will need a team that will include a field medic which will be no other then ..... Tanya. Possibly because kimmett does not want to risk other losing more people and I'm sure there could be a long list why including not keeping her in a room forever. Anyways that's that. Next I won't say the title for 30 but it was said on the podcast I could suspect that it might start off with Burt suffering with the problem mentioned in the title because as Brit said burt didn't call her scar face??? Hopefully you all get where I'm going with this. Also I'll throw a crazy thought about the title are we going to see Duncan again who suffers from PTSD which also seems to cause the same condition as the title says. I think that cj sal and victor might find some skittles

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    In my defense, we recorded Thursday night, and I had it sent by Friday afternoon. photo.jpg
    Angel's #1 Fan

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    In my defense, we recorded Thursday night, and I had it sent by Friday afternoon. photo.jpg

Nobody blames you, broseph. I place the blame where it needs to be: nikvoodoo
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Thanks for the love Britt, Voodoo, and Raith! Hey Raith, remind be to give you a great big bear hug at the next event, considering your hero is dead,....his arms are a bit immobile.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast