User Tag List

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Wow I never thought the Mallers would be at the Colony until someone mentioned it. But yea, it does make sense. Where else would they have doctors? I'm so sad about Angel Why couldn't they take out someone else like Pegs or Datu. Those characters are so annoying. but Angel Anyone else think they're going to use the video of Angel to blackmail Burt into talking? Or maybe try to use it against Michael?

Also about Tanya. I do think that she and Saul have some sort of immunity against the zombie disease. Like burt said, he never misses and the bullet probably did go through the zombie and then Saul. That's also why Saul wasn't sick when he went near ground zero.

Overall great episode. Can't wait till all the main characters meet up again. RIP Angel though

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Chogidog View Post
    I'm just hoping that it's a cliffhanger like Hope's. That Scratch shot his life support machine, like the radio was.
    It's a thin hope to grasp at, but I'll hold onto it for at least 2 weeks lol.
    I don't think so. Just because the doctor said, he's dying, and there's no real way for him to survive long term. I mean even Bricks or tardust or whoever referred to him as "it" rather than him, so it gives a pretty good idea of how bad the injuries were. As far as scratch killing him, at that point it might as well have been a mercy killing.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Chogidog View Post
    I'm just hoping that it's a cliffhanger like Hope's. That Scratch shot his life support machine, like the radio was.
    It's a thin hope to grasp at, but I'll hold onto it for at least 2 weeks lol.
    No cliff hanger. She didn't shoot the life support machine. He's done...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by StickUpKid View Post
    Poor Angel, burnt and hands ripped up protected the tower to his dying breath. But im still confused, what did Scratch want? Something about his dad? I am in school and will probably relisten when less is happening, but if someone could explain thatd be great.

Releived as hell to hear Burts voice, hopefully he doesnt die (knock on wood).
    She wanted him to tell her where they (michael amd co.) Went.

She was trying to get him to fall to her side to guilt him.

When he spelt "f" i was like no Angel NOO!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Sadness serious sadness I'm sorry to see him go.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

This has been a long time coming........

HA!!!!!!! HE'S DEAD AND HE'LL NEVER LEAD THE TOWER! BOOM!

Now that being said, I'm sorry for all the Angel fans. That was a rough way to lose your favorite character.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Thank you KC for saying it I don't think I'd want to see post after post and a new thread titled could angle possibly still be alive !!! No offense to the original poster of that theory I just didn't want to drag that threw the mud. well now we know quite a bit more. I'm glad someone mentioned the colony I with that I was so confused about where they could be possibly an I agree. Excited today. Now correct me if I'm wrong in the credits I heard Scott Marvin where or who was he? Another part in the story was he the doctor ha jk on that I think. I thought that he was Duncan's voice.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think tanya and saul are both immune. I doubt they went to the colony, I think they stayed south. But I do see a intel mission taking mikey and smelly french riley to ground zero where they will run into a mauler and tail them to burt who will be rescued and brought to fort irwin where he will reenlist
    Last edited by OhSnapitsme; May 14th, 2012 at 10:54 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    Thank you KC for saying it I don't think I'd want to see post after post and a new thread titled could angle possibly still be alive !!! No offense to the original poster of that theory I just didn't want to drag that threw the mud. well now we know quite a bit more. I'm glad someone mentioned the colony I with that I was so confused about where they could be possibly an I agree. Excited today. Now correct me if I'm wrong in the credits I heard Scott Marvin where or who was he? Another part in the story was he the doctor ha jk on that I think. I thought that he was Duncan's voice.
    Um... did you hear the 2nd to last line of the episode?

Oh, and YES, I didn't want people to try and theorize something that was not going to happen.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    This has been a long time coming........

HA!!!!!!! HE'S DEAD AND HE'LL NEVER LEAD THE TOWER! BOOM!

Now that being said, I'm sorry for all the Angel fans. That was a rough way to lose your favorite character.

Oh Nik we all know you were upset to...it's okay to cry.

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast