User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cPT.cAPSLOCK View Post
    We all know that i happened at the water tower, but not what exactly or how it happened there. This topic is speculating about that.

I myself think he was just clumsy and tripped. Now he's to ashamed to talk about it xD
    That would be so anticlimactic.....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I'm gonna jump in on this and say I think this "Randy" cat is his lover and Mike's actually gay and got out because of Don't ask, Don't tell.

haha. Kidding, Kiddding.
    I'm really subscribing to Nik's theory of Randy being a battle buddy. Mike being under the meds allowed his mind to finally relax and that bit of repressed memory bubbled up.
    Last edited by cPT.cAPSLOCK; Feb 22nd, 2011 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Please keep thing together, unless there's much more time between your posts.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    I'm gonna jump in on this and say I think this "Randy" cat is his lover and Mike's actually gay and got out because of Don't ask, Don't tell.
    haha. Kidding, Kiddding.
    I'm really subscribing to Nik's theory of Randy being a battle buddy. Mike being under the meds allowed his mind to finally relax and that bit of repressed memory bubbled up.
    Maybe its actually Randi.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    Maybe its actually Randi.
    That could be a nice swerve. Lets hope that Hope brings Randy/i up around Pegs and see how Michael reacts.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Michael How did Michael survive the accident at the water plant?

Has this been answered already either in the forums or in the actual radio show yet? To my knowledge I can't recall Michael ever going into detail about surviving the water works incident. I know he broke his arm, that's about it.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 6th, 2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Merged from another thread

"Gatherer"

Status
    He hasn't gone into it that I can remember. I wouldn't mind knowing though that seems like it should be a good story. He just doesn't want to talk about it. Maybe one of the zombies prison raped him. J/K

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    He hasn't gone into it that I can remember. I wouldn't mind knowing though that seems like it should be a good story. He just doesn't want to talk about it. Maybe one of the zombies prison raped him. J/K
    It can't possibly be worse than what happened to Angel and Riley in the pile of body parts in the arena! Gross!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    He says that he radioed them in, I think, Chapter 12-1 when Scratch and the Mallers were outside the Tower.

It was Angel and Riley who broke out Datu, but Michael, Burt, Saul, and Lizzie (Correct me if I'm wrong) picked them up as they ran away.
    Lizzie was not in the hummer when they picked up angel, datu,riley etc from the arena. In fact she let "INK" into the tower
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 7th, 2011 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Please use the quotes function if you're answering someone from 3 months ago

"Scavenger"

Status

Michael's arm, what happened?

Its been a while since it did happen but at we're alive in the flesh KC said that when the time is right it will be explained so I just wanted to konw what your theories were. Personally I cant think of anything

Well what ever it is its big because it took a day for him to get out I think that he had an epic battle with the big one where he drowned it
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; May 17th, 2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: merged from another thread. Management

"Lurker"

Status

I don't know that we can deduce what happened so much as what didn't happen (I'm making a lot of assumptions).

1. Didn't kill someone else to get away - just would be way too out of character.
    2. It's not something inconsequential like tripping - he might be embarrassed but from a storytelling perspective, to build it up for us so much just to mean nothing would be odd.
    3. It's nothing game-changing - I just can't see it being something massively important to the story or their survival, why would Michael withhold vital information like that? It's not like he's been pressed for time or would forget.
    4. He probably had help - I haven't listened to that episode for a while but I want to say he was knocked out by the blast, no way he got out alone
    5. Randy could be related to this incident - Randy has got to be significant somehow, I subscribe to that theory, that Randy was at the waterworks and whether it was a war buddy or relative, his refusal to talk about it would be more about 'it's just personal stuff I need to work out, don't need to talk about it'. If Michael isn't talking about something, based on previous episodes, it's because it's too personal, is best left to emotionally deal with later, unimportant, needs to be secret (between a few people) or doesn't want to alarm people.

I'm dying to know what happened to him but I think it will be a lot more about back-story or personal revelation than some vital discovery about how the zombies operate or the key to winning or something.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234