User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I REALLY want the rest of Kalani's tale and any more of the backstory on the Mallers and the Other Tower we can get. Still, it would be good getting on with the rest of the story and the sooner we do that the sooner we can find out about Angel and Burt's fates.

I suspect that the next Chapter is going in include Michael and the group at Fort Irwin getting some sort of a "quest" from the military that will send them back to LA and set up a reunion with the people they left behind.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Our Tower conducted its rescue mission with 3 men (one with a broken arm). That many or more could have escaped from the Other Tower. Our guys had a Humvee, a light machinegun and some rifles, plus explosives of some unknown variety. The Other Tower guys had automatic weapons and explosives as well. The only differences I noticed between the rescue attempts was that there were no vehicle noises for the Other Tower rescue attempt, and, of course, Datu, Angel and Riley were able to break out of the Arena in our Tower's attack.
    I almost think you should have our guys walk out of the Arena in slow motion, while one of them throw a grenade behind their back and all put on dark sun-glasses as the flames engulf the background.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I REALLY want the rest of Kalani's tale and any more of the backstory on the Mallers and the Other Tower we can get. Still, it would be good getting on with the rest of the story and the sooner we do that the sooner we can find out about Angel and Burt's fates.

I suspect that the next Chapter is going in include Michael and the group at Fort Irwin getting some sort of a "quest" from the military that will send them back to LA and set up a reunion with the people they left behind.
    Please forgive me everyone but reading this put dark thoughts into my head.

What if, and again, forgive me, but what if the soldiers at Ft. Irwin are acting under their own rule and let fly all the rules of society. Think to 28 Days later in which
    SPOILER 

What if poor Riley, is currently being taken advantage of? I would hate to learn of that happening and it would be a very dark moment for the story indeed, but I fear that Michael and crew may end up having to escape from Ft. Irwin just as he did from the Colony. Great! Now I'm all freaking scared for the fate of Michael and his crew.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Our Tower conducted its rescue mission with 3 men (one with a broken arm). That many or more could have escaped from the Other Tower. Our guys had a Humvee, a light machinegun and some rifles, plus explosives of some unknown variety. The Other Tower guys had automatic weapons and explosives as well. The only differences I noticed between the rescue attempts was that there were no vehicle noises for the Other Tower rescue attempt, and, of course, Datu, Angel and Riley were able to break out of the Arena in our Tower's attack.
    also, the guys from the other tower had to deal with a behemoth.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    also, the guys from the other tower had to deal with a behemoth.
    it showed up during Tower 2's rescue as well. Remember Arrow head?

I think the only difference is that Angel, Riley, Datu and Kalani got out on their own pretty much. So the group was able to beat feet without any loses.
    Other than this is how KC wrote it, there was no reason why one attack didn't work better than the other. You could hear the weapons being used by T1 and they had some BIG stuff.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points

Pin On Skittles Being Invisible to Zombies

I really enjoyed all of the backstory. I was hoping we'd hear more about Kalani's time in the We're Alive Tower, but I guess we are going to have to wait to hear more about that.

The big question about this episode that has stuck with me, is why Duncan was spared. I've read what others have said, but I can't help but feel there's something more to it.

-HaveCrowBarWillTravel posted an idea that he was spared as "a perverted 'at'ta boy', thanks for letting us in.... now watch this!". This seems unlikely as the One with the Markings did not offer the same "consideration" to Paul.

-CabbagePatch and others mentioned that he was schizophrenic and mentally unstable, and so undesirable. But he seemed to have cracked after the incident. And even if he wasn't desirable for turning, he could still be used a Zombie chow. Haven't we heard of zombies trying to eat canned goods and even dog food? I can't see them turning down a defenseless candy treat of Skittles.

-He could have been binge drinking to cover up his scent, but he still would have been very visible.

-Perhaps he was cleaning the cat litter pans for Chinwe and smelled like feces/zombies, but again he'd still be visible.

-Is it possible he was a relative of the One with the Markings? He might have a similar pheremone/scent signature that is protecting him. I don't know.

... but I can't wait to find out.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiphobe View Post
    I really enjoyed all of the backstory. I was hoping we'd hear more about Kalani's time in the We're Alive Tower, but I guess we are going to have to wait to hear more about that.

The big question about this episode that has stuck with me, is why Duncan was spared. I've read what others have said, but I can't help but feel there's something more to it.

-HaveCrowBarWillTravel posted an idea that he was spared as "a perverted 'at'ta boy', thanks for letting us in.... now watch this!". This seems unlikely as the One with the Markings did not offer the same "consideration" to Paul.

-CabbagePatch and others mentioned that he was schizophrenic and mentally unstable, and so undesirable. But he seemed to have cracked after the incident. And even if he wasn't desirable for turning, he could still be used a Zombie chow. Haven't we heard of zombies trying to eat canned goods and even dog food? I can't see them turning down a defenseless candy treat of Skittles.

-He could have been binge drinking to cover up his scent, but he still would have been very visible.

-Perhaps he was cleaning the cat litter pans for Chinwe and smelled like feces/zombies, but again he'd still be visible.

-Is it possible he was a relative of the One with the Markings? He might have a similar pheremone/scent signature that is protecting him. I don't know.

... but I can't wait to find out.
    Pftt!
    I suddenly find myself channeling Ra1th (sans the Angel crush).
    Just because he killed Paul doesn't mean diddly! LOL. You forget he likes to play games and has his own agenda. He's clearly calculating.
    Why didn't he kill Kalani and Riley in the Hospital?
    His actions clearly caused Duncan to crack. And no, Duncan wasn't loopy before the attack. If we listen, you hear CJ say that Duncan is the one who was designing the interior defensive walls that Kalani had to help pour cement for. The dude was and is getting back to being smart.
    This is why I carry a crowbar, run around smacking FNG's

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm too lazy to check if someone else posted this but..

I am currently relistening to the whole series and I noticed in chapter 10 part 1 of 3 at 5:06 Datu says "the eyes went green as the face of a beautiful young women came into view. Her RED HAIR was masked by layers of dirt and dry blood." In chapter 27 part 2 of 3 at 19:28 Kalani says "you have HAIR just like my wife."

The girl shot at the golf course was a red head. So this leads me to conclude that the person killed was no other than Hannah.

That's my two cents.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    I'm too lazy to check if someone else posted this but..

I am currently relistening to the whole series and I noticed in chapter 10 part 1 of 3 at 5:06 Datu says "the eyes went green as the face of a beautiful young women came into view. Her RED HAIR was masked by layers of dirt and dry blood." In chapter 27 part 2 of 3 at 19:28 Kalani says "you have HAIR just like my wife."

The girl shot at the golf course was a red head. So this leads me to conclude that the person killed was no other than Hannah.

That's my two cents.
    Yeah it's been discussed alot here and on WND. Now I'm not speaking for the WHOLE forum but I THINK the general thought is that:
    a) Yes could be Hannah
    b) As Nikvoodoo said, their is such a thing as hair dye.
    -Which ties into Scratch's ploy in Ch. 24 "Her (Pegs) for the TWO of yours I have."
    -Which would mean that the mallers dyed someone's hair red, had her shot, then Kalani (who was not there) assumes that it would be his daughter.

I kind of support b because I think that while scratch can make some mistakes, so far as we know she has kept Lizzy alive while michael thinks she did not. Keeping Hannah alive could be useful.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Now what I really came on here for:
    (If this has been discussed I'm sorry)

I have been wondering...how much does each party (Michael and the others @ Irwin and Chinwe, Saul, and Victor) know about Kalani's story.
    I think that Michael and co. will know everything now, but how much do the others know. Seems to me that they would only have chinwe's side, but exactly how much does she know? The lines in this chapter blurred between the two parties.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast