User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Zombie Origins --> Psych hospital

I don't know if someone's already put this idea forward but I think that the origins of the zombie apocalypse have something to do with the Psych hospital and the murderer named ink who escaped. I believe whoever was working at that facility was experimenting on patients (electroshock treatment, torturing patients, or injections of somekind).
    This might explain the scarring on the initial "zombies" Michael saw on the freeway in the first chapter. If Ink (the zombie) was able to resist electroshock it would explain why he was smarter than the others.

On the We're Not Dead podcast, they discussed this but couldn't figure out how the people from the tower would figure any of this out.

I think they will at some point return to the hospital, for further exploration, and find a journal of one of the scientists/ psychiatrists/ psychologists, ect. Don't these kinds of people always keep notes?

"Lurker"

Status
    Intresting theorie. This would explain how the "zombies" had scars so early in the apocalypse and why "ink" was at the mental institute when kalani and riley had to go through there to get to the hospitals generators. "ink" may have a role to play in the institute.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Ink and Bill Roberts are one in the same but, it doesn't necessarily say that The One With The Markings or The Suited One and Bill are.

Ink, ergo Bill, may not even be a zombie.

One more thing, how would he resisting electro-shock therapy cause him to retain his intelligence?
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    I don't think it would really have anything to do with the origins of the Zombies as Ground Zero seems to be the focus of that, for me its just the base that Ink and the zombies hole up in now the Arena is destroyed.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."