User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoodie?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Arrow Hoodie?

I have to admit this one has me perplexed. It is still early August so it is probably not cold enough to justify the hood for warmth. The hood is black, so noonday sun is really going to heat that bad-boy up. So, it is most likely not for thermo-regulation.

Hoods and cowls have always been popular with the criminal class. It obscures the face from the side and presents harsh shadows when viewed straight on. Law enforcement can not just arrest someone who is wearing a hood. But, the person wearing the hood is always ready for their next capper. But, who the heck would still desire to hide their identity at this point three months into a zombocalypse? Hide from the zombies, hide from the mallers. All that makes sense. But, to hide identity so the observer does not know if it is Hans, Jose', bob or heather is um well, 0o about somes it up. I just do not get it.

The best I seem to come up with it is a residual fashion statement. So, gang alliegence? Something more ominous?

If we relate Bill Roberts with TOWTM and make the leap that Bill's crimes are related and predate the behavior of 'Ink". HEavy tatoos could hide discolorations. This new character could have opted for the hood. Remember the first ones that Michael and Saul saw were described as covered with Bruises and scars. Those take more time than the two hours from outbreak (Breakout?) till 11:00 AM at the reserve base. To me this indicates a population of "zombies" prior to the destruction of society.

As long as I am way out there. I still believe there may be one or more factions of zombies. We know there are multiple smart ones. They may not have the same aims. The behavior of the zombies over the last couple of days is different. Zombies surrounded the tower. But, did not attack the tower directly (Maybe at the very end), but they did attack the mallers. They left the dead on the field rather than carrying them off. The time between the explosion at the arena and when Saul gets there is about the same as the tower collpase and Saul and Victors return is similar. Most importantly one night. We can double check, but I am pretty sure the arena was cleared of corpses by the time Saul arrives. The tower was not.

The convoy got ambushed on its way to the arena. But, once the surviving mallers got there, the Arena did not appear to be on high alert. In addition, Survivors and maybe some dead from the ambush were taken to the hospital not the Arena. Maybe it is a different "hive" [nod to 7odd] But in any case the behavior of the ritual for the dead is different between Arena and Tower.

Last, I do not like coincidences -- even more so it good fiction -- Why would the zombies hanging out in whatever that town was, suddenly concentrate? Interesting plot would be they are going to Ft Irwin also. A fully mobilized infantry attacked by a horde could be fun.

I am not claiming to have read the script or that all of these events will occur. What I am doing is putting some brainstorming out there for others to enjoy, get pissed, whatever. But, most of all thinking that it may trigger insights by others.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I could certainly see the hoodie as a residual fashion statement...younger people(at least in my area) tend to wear hoodies year round. A bit silly, but whatever...i could more so see the hood being up from some sort of underground passage...whatever that may be.(not the thread for THAT discussion).

But I think in the end...it will be a female. Many stories have used the "get your ass kicked by a hooded character, then find out it was a girl" scenario...i don't like that. But it may very well be the case.

And nods get you these
    Todd out

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Well, I shared my general theory concerning the Identity of Hoodie in the Episode 26 thread (basically, that she is a girl, that she has gone on foot to the secret garden, that she has probably made use of the Underground in some way, that she is somehow affiliated with the 2nd Tower, and that C.J. is somehow associated with / leading this group).

I doubt that Hoodie is C.J. herself, given that the mastermind of a group would usually not be the one running around pulling remote guard duty.

Not sure how much of that will actually come to pass, but what I wonder is about the body found at the Tower site (the one with the 8th and Grand in his pocket): if this guy was part of the same group as Hoodie, then this group must have known about the existence of the Tower. Why then, did they choose to remain in secret, when they were so close?

Why did they not go to the Tower for shelter once their own Tower was overrrun?? (not sure of the timeline with this... at which point did Kalani's tower fall, and what were our guys doing at the time?

The secret garden (and possible others like it) speaks to someone with long-term planning and organization. If this is in fact the mysterious C.J., then could she have been enough of a master planner to have worked out an 'Alternate HQ', perhaps somewhere underground, to escape to in the event that their main stronghold, the Tower, was overrun? Hmmmm....
    Last edited by Litmaster; Feb 7th, 2012 at 02:31 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Someone should make a poll. It'd be fun to know, "Who is Hoodie?"

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    passing mention characters have a tendency to pop back up. CJ was the only other person from the other tower (with exception to Sean) that we have heard of so how about this...

CJ was the lone surviour from the other tower( at least as far as she knew) "secret garden" was a rendezvous point for their group, but no one else made it there...now, if you were the leader of such a scenario and your plan failed....then, on a scouting mission you see the same situation happening right down the street...would you go there? Or observe from a distance?...my moneys on the later...for this theory at least...

Edit: also just think of the boost to the saul/vic storyline that something as simple as the CJ character would create...it just works...works well
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Feb 7th, 2012 at 02:49 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Someone should make a poll. It'd be fun to know, "Who is Hoodie?"
    Well just because you asked, I say no! You're screwing with us again!!!..................

I'll make the poll now! Gotta find a bunch of options now!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Hoodie is a Jawa! Mark my words, Saul is going to end up having to buy a time share in Tustin and a broken R2 Unit before he's turned loose.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cabbage Patch; Feb 7th, 2012 at 06:56 PM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    At the other tower we know of...

Quasi-Kalani
    Skittles
    Hope
    Samantha
    Sean
    named character that escaped with Hope and Sean
    Unnamed Chacter in the arena with Kalani and Samantha
    Group of Red Shirts ambushed by a smartone just before the Saul / Lizzy / Burt go get fuel chapter
    Group of Red Shirts survived Ink's Assault on The Other Tower, regrouped and attacked the arena in an attempt to rescue Kalani / Samantha / Unnamed Red Shirt

Others?

As for who is hoodie? With the hood, the batton, the woman it all makes sense. It is Stealth, she makes a cameo for cross-promotional oppotunities only.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I think if you're going to throw a quasi in front of Kalani, you need to put one in front of Skittles too. We presume he's from the Other Tower. We don't know it's fact.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Arthur for some reason I think I remember the third person to escape with Sean and Hope to be a James who later died of infection. I secretly believe he was the slow turner that Tanya spoke about but this is all my assumptions with no actual proof.
    As for the hoodie didn't Victor say the figure was fat or something like that? I will listen again but much as the CJ idea is cool I think it is a maller minion since a full garden would make sense why they kept some people in LA instead of with Durai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast