User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    As much as it pains me to say/type this. Kalani was the rat. Angel never had the time to be the rat. Angel and Burt are most likely still alive as scratch says something to the effect of "I've found what I was looking for". Burt is always referred to as "old man" by Scratch, so he's alive and in bad shape (also they have sherly if they have him). Saul and Victor went running off after the Hummer got flipped (goodbye hummer, you lasted two seasons). Also, Angel wasn't IN the tower when it fell, he was ON TOP of it. Also, I believe Mr. Wiskers is still alive (he's a fighter).

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    well we don't know where Angel was when the tower collapsed, Michael didn't see him on the roof, as far as we know he could a pull a michael at the water pumping station and pop up next season with a broken arm and just not want to talk about it.

The fact that they have burt's identifiable body means a lot imo because, if burt had fell 14 floors from the roof of the tower, or even 5 or 6 floors near the other building (i'm taking a wild guess here on the height of the other building) , there would be less of a body and more of a splat. That kind of force would crush every bone in your body. So the fact that they have his body, be he dead or alive, it means he didn't fall straight down. He was traveling via zipline yes? So maybe the momentum he had threw him through a window of the other building?
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I like the "Burt going through a window" theory. Its very possible that heroine have swung instead of just falling straight down. But why would he be found in ruble? If I remember correctly, Scratch was walking through, what sounded like, ruble. Maybe Burt hit something that would cushion the fall a bit. Just enough to survive the fall but take major injuries.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectre View Post
    I like the "Burt going through a window" theory. Its very possible that heroine have swung instead of just falling straight down. But why would he be found in ruble? If I remember correctly, Scratch was walking through, what sounded like, ruble. Maybe Burt hit something that would cushion the fall a bit. Just enough to survive the fall but take major injuries.
    We don't know where The Old Man was found. All we know is the mallers are in possession of him. Whomever they found in the rubble wasn't the old man because they already had possession of him when they found....whomever it is they discovered in the remnants of the Tower.

As for him getting through a window....do we know what the adjacent Tower is? Was it an apartment building? Was it an office building? I mean ultimately either way, I have a hard time picturing Burt being able to break through a window with his momentum. He would have been controlling his zip across to the other rooftop and not going at breakneck or free fall speed. I'm not positive he would have had enough speed going to break a window.

Besides we hear him as he falls but I didn't hear a glass breaking sound. There are reasons we wouldn't hear that sound, but it not being there means its less likely he made it into a window. But of course...we did hear him narrate during the conflict so....who knows. Other than Kc and Shane of course.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    First, What I meant with Angel being the rat was when Scratch said she found what she was looking for it would be the rat. BUT theres alot more signs pointing to Angel being the rat than Kalani.

Two, Burt lived cause he narrated or however you spell that. Plus he even mentions the chapter before he has a reason for living.

Three, Kalani cant be the rat since hes from the Colony and was stuck in the Arena. Unless the Maulers planned his escape it is very unlikely EVEN if this girl named Hannah was kidnapped by the Maulers.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySniffer View Post
    If you listen at about 37:40 Saul reads from a journal entry about the RPG explosion; does this mean we can assume he's alive? I don't think so, Kc a tricky devil., but I hope he is.
    On a similar note, Burt also narrates, as if from a journal entry, when he's trying to steady his hand to shoot. Does this equal not dead? Fingers crossed.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Lurker"

Status
    I don't think Angel or Burt is dead but who was the other Tower occupant that Scratch had? I think Hannah was the redhead they shot at the golf course but that's just my guess

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusimania View Post
    First, What I meant with Angel being the rat was when Scratch said she found what she was looking for it would be the rat. BUT theres alot more signs pointing to Angel being the rat than Kalani.

Two, Burt lived cause he narrated or however you spell that. Plus he even mentions the chapter before he has a reason for living.

Three, Kalani cant be the rat since hes from the Colony and was stuck in the Arena. Unless the Maulers planned his escape it is very unlikely EVEN if this girl named Hannah was kidnapped by the Maulers.
    what signs for angel being the rat?
    Angel's #1 Fan

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    what signs for angel being the rat?
    Oh boy here we go.

"Lurker"

Status
    the two ppl scratch has is lizzy and hannah who kalani must be forced to rat out for. Kalani was the rat since the first attack cause on forth of july everyone was drunk except him. He wouldnt drink that night cause he knew what to expect. Since then he did trust the ppl in the tower more. Sacrificing himself to blowing up the tanker with the helicopter which no way could survive.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast