User Tag List

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by clparson View Post
    Who the *bleep* is Randy?! Didn't Michael say that name in his sleep in an earlier episode? And is it just me or does Riley sounds drunk in every episode now?
    http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showt...65-Randy-Randi
    here's a thread dedicated to finding out who randy is.

Also yes Riley is an alcoholic and she thinks AA is for quitters
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    For those predicting Burt's death, well it looks like that may happen soon.
    I dont think so......Burt is recapping from the future no? This isnt in real time, its people recapping the events of the past.......
    Last edited by Ra1th; Jun 20th, 2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: fixed his quotes

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    [QUOTE=Bulldog711;21539][QUOTE=Ra1th;21531]For those predicting Burt's death, well it looks like that may happen soon.

I dont think so......Burt is recapping from the future no? This isnt in real time, its people recapping the events of the past.......
    if he does recap up to when they get the copter, then someone else takes over, he could still die. not that i want him too. that would suck. but going out with a bang and saving a bunch of them would suit the character a lot.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    This episode was awesome. Finally, some more zombie action. I think that Saul is as good as dead out there. I think he is going to find Lizzie sometime soon, but she will not be alive. And then Saul will either kill himself or get himself killed. Or maybe Lizzie becomes one of the "zombies" and kills him. Muahahaha!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    This isnt the first time an episode was told from a character in the future and I am sure it wont be the last.......Burt has to survive to be recalling all these events in the future........................

The chapter art looks awfully like the "One in the Suit"........This hospital could be one of the Zombie Leader's Laire.....Keep in mind the "smart ones" might be quite smart and resourceful because we all know these zombies are not all mindless decaying flesh looking for delicious brains........

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    [QUOTE=Magrat;21540][QUOTE=Bulldog711;21539]
    For those predicting Burt's death, well it looks like that may happen soon.

if he does recap up to when they get the copter, then someone else takes over, he could still die. not that i want him too. that would suck. but going out with a bang and saving a bunch of them would suit the character a lot.
    Well the question is; WHEN is he doing this interview? When is "the present"?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Leading to the closing point. I don't even wanna go here. I really don't wanna go here at all. Angel's butting heads with Burt over leadership. On the upside, he was pretty adamant about wanting charge on this mission. And considering the losing streak Burt's been on recently, and how Angel's been kicking ass lately, Angel probably would be the better choice to lead this. But right now it seems to me as though there's more of a stand off between the two rather than there being a clear leader on this mission. Both of them backed down at the same point, and only because they had to, to focus on the mission. But from my jaded point of view, it would seem Angel is more likely to be the one calling the shots because of the people on this mission. Angel's closest "followers" in the tower happen to be Riley and Kalani. (for burt it would more likely be Lizzy and Saul). I think it stands for something that Kalani chose Angel to go into the hospital with him over Burt. But considering the shape Burt's marksmanship is in right now, Kalani, unknowingly made a very good choice. At this point I'd say this is a test of leadership ability for Angel. It's a crisis situation, can he take control of this group when someone extremely headstrong like Burt is present? If he can, he's reached a new mile stone in his path to leadership. If he can't... well, that's not good. So yeah, now I'm just waiting for nik or crowbar to tear this apart... whoopeeee.....

To quote Riley, "Does it matter really?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    Well the question is; WHEN is he doing this interview? When is "the present"?
    I believe when Burt is initially talking about the previous events was probably after the hospital was being flooded with the "infected" creatures.

Oh and damn you Michael, Tanya was about to key on something interesting about the journals and you had to be "all damn snippy" with her.
    Last edited by Kn1ckerb0cker33; Jun 20th, 2011 at 11:08 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hoo boy, that was some episode for plot development. Too tired to give full theories on what happened, so I'll stick with artwork theories.

Artwork: I'm not sure how much of a bearing the artwork has on the content of the chapter, but three distinct thing stand out to me. One, the artwork is set in a hospital, which is the current setting of the chapter. Two, the figure in the artwork appears to be wearing a suit similar to the one 'Paul' wore. Three, he's holding an arrow, and Riley is referenced as having a full quiver of arrows. Perhaps we see the reintroduction 'Paul' and a death?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Is it just me or did anyone hear a blooper from 5:31 to 5:51?
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    For those predicting Burt's death, well it looks like that may happen soon. I can't see the others dying just yet. Kalani needs to fly the chopper, There are still is she/isn't she issues with Riley's sexuality, and Angel's darker past hasn't come to light yet, that and he's still 2nd in command of the tower, and since there seems to be 3 or 4 missions going on all at once, he's not someone to lose just yet. Burt on the other hand... he's an old man filled with regret. He may not die till after saul and lizzy are united, but the path he's been going down makes things uncertain. Considering he's a fan favorite, his death could be effective as a tragedy.
    I have to second what the others said about Burt dying, he has to be alive long enough to be able to relay all this information. Sounds like it's in a journal, so my guess would be sometime after whatever is going down at the hospital is over. I mean you don't sit down when there are zombies all over actively attacking you to write about your day. Well maybe some people do, but Burt wouldn't. Also I don't think that Riley's undefined sexuality is reason enough to keep her alive, I mean if that were the case we don't really know Bill's sexual preferences do we and he's dead.

I know that you're Angel fanboy extreme, but having leadership training and having the ability/personality/respect to be able to lead are 2 completely separate things. I don't see a lot of people at the tower taking commands from Angel even if he develops the chutzpa to take over that post.

On another note, I can't help feeling bad for Saul, I mean really? The woman he loves or is romantically involved with is out in the zombie filled world who knows where and he has no contact with her. He finally sees his Mom again after 4 years and now she's unconscious possibly infected. Poor guy can't catch a break.

I'm hoping Michael takes a look at all the journals like Tanya was talking about and finds out whatever she was about to say before he got all haughty on her.

I'm thinking that Randy is someone from Michael's past, we know he doesn't have family, but could be someone he served with.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast