User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Where in the world are the Mallers?

As discussed on We're Not Dead this week; Where have the Mallers moved their "base" to? The most agreed upon location would be Eastern Bay Prision but I am interested in some more interesting and different ideas..........

Personally I would like to think that the Mallers are close to the tower....Probably within 5-10 miles. Why? Well it appears as though Tar, Bricks, and Lizzy didnt have to travel very far from the furniture store to get to the new base....where would this be? No idea..... I am thinking its the other tower that was ravaged at the begginning.....

"Lurker"

Status
    The other tower might be a good bet. Resolution to the Lizzie situation could also lead to acquiring or at least seeing some of the "strange things" that were brought back from ground zero. Since we know the chapter after next is going to involve the Specials, that may be one element to the story.

Somehow I doubt Eastern Bay is their destination, to move out and fortify a mall, to waste a ton of men and resources attempting to take the tower, then just moseying back to the prison. It also could of been a hardheaded decision of Durai since he was one of the inmates did not want to go back there, but Scratch who was on the outside and is now in charge, made the call.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Good call. I was convinced it was the prison, but the other tower is a very good thought. Kalani said that they were getting sick near ground zero. This could explain Lizzy's vomiting reaction.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I have forgotten a lot of details from previous episodes so correct me if i'm wrong.

But maybe the mallers picked up michael's broadcast from when he was at the colony, the one that victor helped him with. They probably moved towards there perhaps?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Craneses View Post
    I have forgotten a lot of details from previous episodes so correct me if i'm wrong.

But maybe the mallers picked up michael's broadcast from when he was at the colony, the one that victor helped him with. They probably moved towards there perhaps?
    I think the Mallers would have had to have moved out of the Mall already to have been able to pick up that radio signal. MPK didn't pick up the traces of the Colony's broadcasts until they had their experience at the Beach House. So even at that close of a distance, they weren't hearing anything. For the Mallers to have heard Michael's transmission, they would have to be much much closer to the Colony now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Good call. I was convinced it was the prison, but the other tower is a very good thought. Kalani said that they were getting sick near ground zero. This could explain Lizzy's vomiting reaction.
    It might, but if being near ground zero was the cause of it, shouldn't that also make Tardust, Bricks and Scratch sick too?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It might, but if being near ground zero was the cause of it, shouldn't that also make Tardust, Bricks and Scratch sick too?
    Could be that the proximity to Ground Zero combined with the emotional rollercoaster caused Lizzy to vomit. The others may have experienced the same if they stayed there longer.

Personally, I don't think this is the case, but I threw it out there as a possible explanation
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Perhaps the Mallers have been near Ground Zero for a significant amount of time and they've become used to the area and therefore don't become sick anymore around it. Good theory Bulldog711 + Rock Daddy.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

My overall hesitation is we got that "sickness" knowledge from someone that is viewed generally on here as untrustworthy, so where do we draw the line with Kalani? Is everything he told us about him and the other tower factual or not?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Good point about Kalani. I think the mallers moved to costco as a nod to the we're not dead podcast...jk.

Maybe they moved into a new location like a school or hospital or even lizzy's old homebase (whatever that is).

"Lurker"

Status
    The thought just occured to me, since Kel... the rat is still around and word of the other tower got spread all around the tower from Kalani to Kelly, it could be very likely that the rat revealed its location to the Mallers.

Also fits with my theory of Kelly being the Rat since heard this all from Kalani, and had a turn of conscious. So in an attempt to redeem, or maybe just cover her ass, she got the location of the other tower, and gave it to the mallers so they wouldn't have a reason to come at the tower anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast