User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    There are at least couple hundred mallers and only 20 plus tower residents.
    I have to disagree. Wasn't the episodes leading up to "The War" indicating that there were only 80-100 mallers? I don't remember ever hearing that it was "at least couple hundred." Last count with the tower was also higher than 20 unless a group died while Michael and Co. were on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    what would be really interesting is if they take over the mallers area, maybe due to internal struggle with the mallers??
    Also, I disagree. The tower thinks (based on Saul's recon) that the maller's base of operations was poorly chosen. I don't see the tower staying in the area only to clash with the mallers again. Why not go a distance away and avoid confrontation?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Hero,

The last count I remember was when Kelly and Tommy were introduced. I can't remember who it was.. Pegs or Riley, maybe- said there were about 25. The only people who died were Tommy, Bill (don't think he was part of the count though) the guy "Ink" killed, and the chap who tried to leave on his own.
    Victor and Tonya are the newest additions I think.
    I'm pretty sure Nik will tell us what's what.
    If you find the answer to the mallers number-as in chapter and time hack- let me know. I'll go back and take a listen to the episodes leading up to the "War.'
    My numbers are speculation based on a normal Prison's size and population. I shouldn't have stated that as fact.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hero,

The last count I remember was when Kelly and Tommy were introduced. I can't remember who it was.. Pegs or Riley, maybe- said there were about 25. The only people who died were Tommy, Bill (don't think he was part of the count though) the guy "Ink" killed, and the chap who tried to leave on his own.
    If you find the answer to the mallers number-as in chapter and time hack- let me know. I'll go back and take a listen to the episodes leading up to the "War.'
    My numbers are speculation based on a normal Prison's size and population. I shouldn't have stated that as fact.
    You are correct sir. The last actual headcount I know of is in The New Arrivals. The approximate headcount was just that though: approximate. You also forgot Ryan on the balcony who was killed by the Mallers.

A list of the residents of the Tower (with names) is located here. With the addition of Victor, Tanya, and Hope as well as excluding Lizzy who no longer lives in the Tower the head count is currently 25
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    So what's your Maller count look like?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

So what's your Maller count look like?
    not the foggiest clue. We never got an idea of how many Mallers there are. Tommy said something like 40 during the war, but he wasn't able to see all of them. Not to mention they might not have brought everybody with them. If it were me, I would have left some people behind to guard the place I had in case the attack on the place I wanted didn't go how I wanted it to go.

No guarantees that Durai thought that far in advance, but I wouldn't put it past him.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I'll agree with you and admit I was wrong on the estimate of the number in the tower. However, with the mallers I'm thinking there are a lot less than you estimate. Saul indicated that the mallers number "at least a hundred or so ... hard to know how many exactly" when he got back from the recon trip. (Chapter 6, Part 3) Obviously the number was not clear.

We could guess a few hundred made it out of the prison. As far as the total number that got out of prison, Saul also goes on to say that there were a lot of remains of inmates scattered around the area. In addition to zombies ripping them appart, there was disputes between inmates that led to deaths. Add to that the number that would have died assaulting the tower (and the subsequent zombie attack) and I'm guessing we have 50-75 still left at most.

The good news: If Lizzy is being brought back to Scratch then we should know a lot more come Monday.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    The Last Place You Want to be During a Zombie Outbreak
    Hero,

You forgot our friend Paul. I mean out of everyone, he got it the worst being mauled by "Ink", ha.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

... died were Tommy, Bill (don't think he was part of the count though) the guy "Ink" killed, and the chap who tried to leave on his own....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
    You forgot our friend Paul. I mean out of everyone, he got it the worst being mauled by "Ink", ha.
    No he didn't. He just didn't name Paul by name. I dunno, personally I think being shot and killed by the Mallers is worse. I mean, you survive the initial zombie onslaught only to be shot by a bunch of friggin' convicts? Laaaaaaame.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Shoot me please! I don't wanna die with something's teeth or claws in me. Being ripped apart HAS to hurt like all get out!
    I'll concede to the maller numbers question of "At least a hundred"
    that's on Saul's observation from the outside.

Nik,
    I agree that Durai wouldn't be stupid enough to bring the whole kit and kaboodle. The mall is already a really bad place to secure, so I'd guess he'd take with him a pretty small force. After all, his intentions weren't to attack anyway.
    I'm thinking about the manpower that has to be out rounding up the deserters and the area they claim as theres, plus the numbers needed to secure the tower.
    I just don't see fewer than a couple hundred.

I guess I didn't concede after all huh? ROFL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12