User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    "Lurker"

Status
    Remember when Riley and Kalani had to go out that hospital window and the sheets fell. They had to leave Michael and Burt- and they ended up walking thru that creepy mental hospital? Didn't they see the tattooed one in there? I'm in the middle of that episode so I'm not sure how that shakes out. But it makes me wonder if he had some connection to that place. Criminally insane maybe? I can't help but wonder if he was some sort of super horrific criminal serial killer pure evil sort, before he turned - and this is what we get. Pimped out tattoo inky bad zombie.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RVAUndead View Post
    Remember when Riley and Kalani had to go out that hospital window and the sheets fell. They had to leave Michael and Burt- and they ended up walking thru that creepy mental hospital? Didn't they see the tattooed one in there? I'm in the middle of that episode so I'm not sure how that shakes out. But it makes me wonder if he had some connection to that place. Criminally insane maybe? I can't help but wonder if he was some sort of super horrific criminal serial killer pure evil sort, before he turned - and this is what we get. Pimped out tattoo inky bad zombie.
    Just nit-picking: They had to leave Angel and Burt, not Michael and Burt.
    And about your question: you really want spoilers - now? As I understand it you listen to this the first time, right? So let me put it this way:
    Up until now several times main characters recognize either a zeeh standing out because he wears a pinstriped suit; some other times there is some reference to a "coloured one" or the "one with the markings". Michael, Saul, Burt, and Lizzy encounter one very special zeeh in the Tower mistaking him for "Paul" ...
    And as for the super horrific criminal serial killer: Some people see a connection between TOWTM (the one with the markings) and Bill Roberts ... You don't know who Bill Roberts is? Then re-listen to chapter #2 part 3 of 3 and pay close attention to what Lizzy finds on the TV-recordings ...

I think your senses and your mind don't fail you, RVAUndead.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by RVAUndead View Post
    There has been lots of discussion surrounding Ink (the tattooed one). I'm pretty sure he's part of the criminal family known as the "Family" in the story. That's why Durai (the leader of the mallers) appears to have a good understanding of what's going on. Furthurmore, at the beginning of Season 1 when Lizzy is flipping through TIVO recordings we actually hear a clip that "Ink" is a mental patient, that he is possibly linked to the family and that he is in the midst of being transported to a mental health facility.

And yes, Ink shows up and catches an arrow with his hand. I personally think they were experimenting on prisoners with some kind of medication and somehow this all started. Don't forget about Raydon labs being mentioned as well in Season 1 when Saul and Angel discovered Burt. I have a feeling Raydon Labs is going to be coming back into the story in Season 4 and we'll learn who and what Ink really is.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Lurker"

Status
    Ooh that's right - I totally screwed that one up- my kids were hollerin' and I forgot it was Angel up there thanks for straightening me out! I am definitely going to go back and give that bit early on with Lizzy listening to the tapes another spin. And yes, ive been trying to figure out the whole pin striped suit thing, and what that was. so glad i found these boards... I can't wait to get caught up and see what happens in S4! Thanks again!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

This forum is an incredible place - rich of discussions and theories. But beware: crackpot-theories linger in every second sentence ... Keep sharing your thoughts, ideas and comments.

Major advice: When you have listened all the WA episodes the first time, repeat it at least once or twice. You'll recognize many more details and may even draw new conclusions. Kc's performance as the author and director of this show is really awesome.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910