User Tag List

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    I actual had forgotten it was on today. Then when I did remember I could have swear that Datu voice is different. I will have to listen to it again. Did anybody else hear that too?
    I just thought that it was speaking a little clearer or with a slightly different accent. I did, however, notice that he is MUCH livelier and jovial than the last few episode. He's back to is wisecracking ways. Even called Micheal, 'fatty'.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    LIT'S REACTION FOR PAGES 5-8 OF THIS THREAD

Evie's Wisdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    You could say all babies eat their Mom.

Ha, ha.... you are a wise woman indeed, Evie!

Michael's Deja Vu
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneraLee View Post
    Probably not THAT fat, but I can imagine him freaking out being in such a tight space again... little dejavu.
    Yeah, that was what Kc was going for with this little tidbit of characterization, I think. Much too reminiscent of his arm-breaking escapade with the Behemoth back at the water works...

Zomb-baby Death
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    My assumption was that it was the mothers that were left and that the one baby had died in childbirth. Also, did anyone else get the impression the baby chewed/clawed its way out based on the description given? I'll have to go back and re-listen to the scene as I haven't had a chance to do that yet.
    This was my assumption as well. The description was a bit unclear; Mike was saying something about how the baby and mother were still 'joined at the mid-section' (not a direct quote), which made it hard to visualize. Best I could come up with was that the baby only made it halfway out of the vagina when both baby and mother died. Both were apparently just left like that.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    LIT'S REACTION TO PAGES 9-10 OF THIS THREAD...ALL CAUGHT UP!

A Good Woman is Hard to Find...
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Also, Micheal says that the girl's (Mother's) arm was like a pin cushion, and inferred that she was the one given the drugs. Not the Inkling. So, Ink may need a baby still in utero.
    Right, which makes me wonder where his is going to find any. If Mike is indeed right and he is still in the baby-morphing business.... who is left alive to serve as pregnant hosts? Is there some pen of captured, unturned slaves somewhere we don't know about??

Ink Perfecting His 'Craft'
    Seems like his Inkling experiments endowed them with some ability manufacture the proteins themselves. Also, anyone they turn would have the same ability. Would Ink's new attempt be different from the first two?
    Now that's an interesting idea. I wonder, if Ink does somehow have a stash of pregnant human women somewhere... does he how have an EVEN MORE POTENT formula, designed to create something even worse than the Little Ones??!?

Society's Worst Nightmare
    What if both parents are zombies?
    Not much worse than if you had a demon-child spawned of Paris Hilton...

...and Macaulay Culkin!

Blood Trails
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    After they were "born" Ink took them to the Hospital, tattooed them on the arms, shaved them, filed down their claws, etc. The mothers, whether they were human or zombie, were probably destroyed during the "birth."
    You know, I think that basically explains the blood trails between the birthing beds and the pile of bodies: the trails weren't leading FROM the pile, they were leading TO the pile. Methinks Angel and Riley were cuddling up close and personal with the remains of those twelve mothers....

The Fortress that is Ink
    I'm thinking that the other tunnel is gonna lead to the hospital. It would have served as a way for Ink to get back and forth to his laboratories, and it would be a good way to bring the two story-lines together. (I don't know if anyone else has put this idea forward already.)
    I don't think so, but this makes a lot of sense. Jesus, I'm thinking Kc has built up too much of a badass antagonist in Ink-- how the hell are our heroes ever to defeat this guy? He's smarter and a better planner than CJ, is a better leader than Michael, executes better than Saul, is tougher than Burt and Victor... WTF? Our guys are pretty well out-matched in this apocalyptic chess game...

Projectile Babies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    So the baby didn't have to gnaw it's way out or anything--we actually don't have any proof of that do we?

***Gross Stuff Coming and I Don't Know How to Do Spoiler Hiding To Spare You***

When the mother dies the baby can be projected out of her body by the build up of gasses. If she died with the baby still in utero it would explain the umbilical cord being attached.
    Somehow, this image came to mind when reading your post:

Either that, or the Mata-Gun...

Datu's New Reality
    I just thought that it was speaking a little clearer or with a slightly different accent. I did, however, notice that he is MUCH livelier and jovial than the last few episode. He's back to is wisecracking ways. Even called Micheal, 'fatty'.
    Dunno, but the fact that he isn't particularly bothered by the horrors of the Arena is somewhat unsettling....
    Last edited by Litmaster; Apr 1st, 2014 at 02:36 AM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    I actual had forgotten it was on today. Then when I did remember I could have swear that Datu voice is different. I will have to listen to it again. Did anybody else hear that too?
    I noticed that someone sounded very different when they were counting off the numbers on the floor. I thought there was a fourth character in the room with them for a second.

EDIT: I had to go back an re-listen. It's at 18:37. The voice that said "six." Who was that?
    Last edited by HardKor; Mar 31st, 2014 at 07:58 PM.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I can't decide which Word fits this episode best "EEWWW!" or "CREEPY!"...
    Creewwwpy?
    I do believe that in the parlance of the internet, the word we may be looking for here is Squick.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedBeard View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Already pregnant or impregnated by Ink or other zombies?
    As abhorrent as the thought is, taking it up yet an other level of just plain f*cked up... I'm going with impregnated by Ink because I think that the rote instinctual loyalty of the offspring to parent might have been a both a desired trait and an important factor in his plan.

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Now that I think about the ALDO may have eating their "host".
    Now that you mention that, I seem recall that one of the side effects of the many drugs that have been called out by name was the premature growth of teeth in infants.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    What, if Bill Roberts is superstitious and anxious about the number of 8 ...
    I would find that to be slightly weird... in Japanese culture (there is a Kanji tattoo on his face after all) the numbers four and nine are unlucky numbers and the number eight is considered lucky. To my recollection, not just lucky but also there are overtones of divinity and it is representative of prosperity.
    Back in the late eighties, there was a big deal made about climbing Mount Fuji and reaching the summit for sunrise... specifically 8:08 AM on the morning of 8/8/1988.

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Michael is going to send KODI down the rabbit hole after Inky and the boys, to blow them all to smithereens.
    My thoughts precisely. Sing it with me, to the tune of the Micky Mouse Club theme:

N-U-C-L-E-A-R B-L-A-S-T
    Nuclear blast.
    PAN-TEX!
    Nuclear blast.
    PAN-TEX!
    They'll all be dead as can be!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Unlucky #13 had a Tattoo on her Forehead......... Michael even mentions that the corpse is a "Shriveled up body of a woman" not a "Zombie" or "One of them" or any of the other ways they describ the infected..........
    My take was that the number was written/smeared on the forehead... she was the carrier of what was to be Inkling #13 but it failed. No remains of the other Mother Carriers because they were eaten.

Listen back to the first episode(s) at the arena where we met Samantha. At first listen, the high pitched squeaking/squealing was Datu pressing/rubbing his face on the glass of the booth... I relistened to it several times later... it might have been the high pitched cries of the newborn Inklings.
    Likes Storm, MrRedBeard, HardKor liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    What if both parents are zombies?

"My demon seed, your deviled eggs..." "It's like a recipe for hell monkeys" #YesDear.

Lmao

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

What an incredible episode and forum discussion! I tried to include as much from the forums in tonight's recording as possible.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    Only now have I realized my error, having put this in the wrong thread originally. Hopefully I haven't messed it up again this time.
    Seems like we'll be being introduced to the next wave of new and improved little ones. I'm doubtful that kc would start introducing new setting for where ink is making them now that steps are mostly being retraced. Anyway wherever the little ones are being created should be linked up to ink's tunnels, which makes travel faster and safer for them while he's getting his pieces in place. It's also likely that the tunnels branch off to more of ink's past haunts. (The facility under cain? raydon?) ...the idea of ink and zombies zooming around on some sort of subway system is significantly more amusing.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I noticed that someone sounded very different when they were counting off the numbers on the floor. I thought there was a fourth character in the room with them for a second.

EDIT: I had to go back an re-listen. It's at 18:37. The voice that said "six." Who was that?
    I noticed that too, but I wouldn't think too much about it, I guess it's a minor editing issue.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

What I'm finding all the more tense is the impending reappearance of Scratch and Tardust.

Also, they're going to have a job on their hands getting Lizzy & baby out of the hospital without attracting the attention of the treehemoth.

Is it Monday yet?
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast