"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    It's not.
    THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Just as a side note, and maybe go beyond the text a bit and delve deeper into some of the mechanics of the colony. All these things listed above are already true about where they are going.

The contingency plan wasn't made on a whim, but had months of planning involved. CJ didn't LITERALLY spend months, but during the time she's been running the colony the plan trickled in. Think of it as a well-organized evacuation plan, it's always good to have one.

And as for the other colonists, the general consensus is that they support the idea. Like CJ said, they know what's at stake. Some survivors at the colony were once slaves of the Mallers, so they know too well what could happen if they get weak. They also have dealt with the numerous zombie attacks, so know what could happen there. Some (a select few) have dealt with extreme thirst and starvation, so there's a huge motivating factor. You can imagine that these stories are also shared amongst them as well, further supporting the idea. Someone who has gone through that would definitely share their experience with it. Food and water sustenance is going to be one of the biggest concerns for someone in this world.

In short, everything they've experienced leading up to this doesn't mean they wouldn't support the idea. They still see CJ as a liberator and a hero. They trust her judgement. There might be a few who would blame the expansion of the colony on the lack of fuel, but the reality was that there was a steep drop-off in the fuel supply that no one foresaw. And the expansion of the colony was in fact necessary because of food production vs. consumption. There's a LOT of mouths to feed and the amount of farm space protected in the walls wasn't enough to sustain that many people. You can imagine in that 4 month span that there was quite a bit of weening off the supply of can goods and stored food.
    This makes me feel a little better about the move, knowing it was not an impromptu "Hey guys, put your shit on this truck" type of plan.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Scratch is back, thirsting for blood.

image.jpg

"They're all going to die!"
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    We already know CJ has a penchant for falling for taken men...
    CJ could try to take Michael from Pegs but she wouldn't have a leg to stand on!!!

Likes Red Shirt, FunkyDung, HardKor, Gooer, katlero liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    CJ could try to take Michael from Pegs but she wouldn't have a leg to stand on!!!

I see what you did there....

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    You are right that she may have heard something, then the signal was lost and she says she knows they are talking...

Now, if I was Burt, I would not have allowed the radio to change until after I gave the address of the tanker and set a trap for Scratch for when she came to set up her own...

Just a spin on the Midway / AF real life event. Or, less like, if we go by the book hours would seem like days from wrath of Khan
    That is a really good point. If Burt is so worried about Scratch listening in, why doesn't he set a trap?

Of course I wouldn't use the actual tank. he could lie about the location of the tank for a trap. Why take the chance of sacrificing the tank?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Oh hell no - Michael and CJ? Puleeze

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    This makes me nervous.

Compare this:

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    to this:
    [/QUOTE]

No, they're gonna be chasing babies.

Six-Gaius-Opera-House.jpg
    Likes Elisa, skankyfish, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I'm simply pointing put that we have the seed planted that any and all of Ink's experiments still alive at the Jail may end up turned loose as indiscriminate killing machines. This could level the playing field by eliminating some of Ink's Little Ones or give a common cause to band some number of characters together (e.g., bringing Burt and Riley back in, the infamous Scratch alliance, Pegs in a "Death from Above" role)

Anyway, I don't think we've seen the last of whatever is in there....
    Here's MY plan. Douse Ink and the Inklings with sweat. Let the Behemoths go. Walk off into the sunset.
    Likes Red Shirt, ZombieWildfire, scbubba liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I'm gonna stick with my original theory................. The whole story wraps up with us hearing the professor lightly at first then getting louder and louder...... "Mr. Cross.......... Mr. Cross.......... MR. CROSS!!!!!" Then Michael Snaps awake on his desk in class where he has fallen asleep.

All a Dream Folks....... All a Dream!!!!
    I think a more plausible theory is that, since this awesome story hasn't been picked up by a studio or a network, it is WE who are dreaming.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I think a more plausible theory is that, since this awesome story hasn't been picked up by a studio or a network, it is WE who are dreaming.
    Because I still can't believe I found such an incredible story and fanbase, I sometimes have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast