whatever i find at costco.
    Id say walmart is better, at least they have guns

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries

In any apocalypse, this should be your best friend.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I'd bring a smile that been voted "Most likely to light up any room or situation"
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    I'd bring a smile that been voted "Most likely to light up any room or situation"
    Don't go starting fires with that smile of yours...
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro

A narco tank or 3, MG's w/ gunners of course mounted on them, and some anti-personnel explosives but not to kill the Tower residents just to push them towards the windows and walls for the MG'ers to mow them down and....oh wait you mean bring to the Tower as in living with the Tower residents don't you?

If you haven't been able to tell yet I'm doing this

"Lurker"

Status
    Another thing to add when a zombie is between 4 feet to right on top of u i would be splattering brains all day everyday

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Cool Ammo

I hope I get this picture drop to work correctly. I pulled together some pictures of the ammo used. The little one is for the rifle that Victor and his partner have when they get the jump on Michael when he was taking a wizz on the way to the colony. The middle one is the standard M16 round. Those are the ones Angel and Michael carry from the base. The B I G one is the .50 cal Saul used in the season 3 opening to knock one of the big ones on his assay as he and Victor escape.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Nice illustration! It begs for a companion piece showing the comparative sizes of pistol rounds. And in any other zombie genre piece you should do one for shotgun shells too, but not We're Alive, since shotguns are amazingly rare here.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    handguns.jpg

Burt has several other handguns besides Shirly. When ANgel and Saul find him in the Bathroom, he has a deathgrip on a pistol. Later, he asks if Saul got the Silver One from the Room Vault. Saul says the Desert Eagle, Hell ya... So that is atleast 2 and possibly more

At the standoff with Latch and Scrath with the tanker, Scratch says and what's to stop me from taking your bright shinny pistol? We hear Burt prepare the gun to fire and he says oh, about five .50 cal hollowpoint rounds

At the end of Season 1
    Riley offers Burt some Ammo, he says something like, Ah, 9mm, you aint going to stop much with that. Most of the people are running around with 9mm. The 9mm is a nice comprimise between stopping power, weight and number of bullets carried. Burt is a serious handgun dude so he can handle the weight of the .50 and will not miss as often so does not require the extra rounds. It is a big gun, trust me. So big and heavy that it will not feel comfortable at all in hands of a smaller person, not to mention the damn recoil.

Warning Vulgarity and mild violence

The 9mm is a pretty common and for simplicity just think that if it is not Burt, it is a 9mm.

The one exception perplexes me, but I have included it for reference and to draw attention to it. In the survey of the tower, I am pretty sure Riley says she found a colt .45. I have not heard it mentioned since. Any time afterwards Riley talks about her Berreta. Why am I nitpicking? Well the colt .45 is available as a revolver (classic cowboy 6 shooter) But, most working cowboys used a what is called as slang "cowboy loadout" Only five rounds not six

When the shots are fired from the window at the end of season 1 to start the war, I am pretty sure I heard 5 rounds of spray and pray.

If someone is going to fire off rounds just about as quickly as can be done, they typically empty the clip. Why would 3rd floor shooter fire five? YEs, Burt's ammo was stolen. But, their was not much gun play from the time our heroes leave for the water plant and the time stuff is stolen by people in the tower. When everybody gets back they are pretty much all out of ammo unless they are not telling the truth. In addition, I do not think the residents of the tower would be walking around the tower with half a mag or less. I would expect it to be full.

People recently who recently fired and need a reload...
    Angel, Burt and Michael are in the CB room (Pretty sure)
    Riley's location is undetermined as is Datu's.
    Saul is drunk and probably with Lizzy
    Kalani's location is not known. But, these events occur after Kalani was on the dance floor with Kelly where she said, Hey, Newbee put your hands here...

So at the end of season 1...
    Partially loaded Magazine
    Disciplin to "only" fire 5 rounds
    Six-shooter with a cowboy load out.
    I miss heard and should go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    The revolver Burt had a death grip on, was a .357 magnum. He used it to shoot Bill's shotgun too. Ammo is a really wide area to look at due to the different grains, rating and manufacturers. P+ or +P+, hollow point, full metal jacket, velocity...energy.. the list goes on and on.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast