User Tag List

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiekiller100 View Post

I can't recall who mentioned it (sorry!) but if the inkling mothers were zombies, it could explain the lack of female zombies we've seen. I like that theory! Maybe there's a big breeding ground for inklings somewhere. While this method does have the problem of the mother dying in childbirth, perhaps it is rectified with the second generation of pure zombies. Perhaps they can reproduce without the nasty side effects of death.
    This is something I can comment on, sort of. This isn't a sexist or agist thing, but I feel that in the initial outbreak there would be more men that survive long enough to turn vs being killed in the attack. It's the same with children... it's a morbid thought, but "if you're carrying your child... you're also slower."

Of course there are exceptions to the rule. There were a lot of families that were able to escape to Boulder. Then again, we saw what happened there.

Moral of the story... don't live in my stories...

MUHAHA.....

*What a weird post...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    This is something I can comment on, sort of. This isn't a sexist or agist thing, but I feel that in the initial outbreak there would be more men that survive long enough to turn vs being killed in the attack. It's the same with children... it's a morbid thought, but "if you're carrying your child... you're also slower."

Of course there are exceptions to the rule. There were a lot of families that were able to escape to Boulder. Then again, we saw what happened there.

MUHAHA.....

*What a weird post...
    Blaire reads that post and pulls the goalie eight minutes later as she mumbles, "Slow? We'll just see about that..."
    Likes thisonegirl, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post

MUHAHA.....

*What a weird post...
    George R. R. Martin, Joss Whedon, Steven Moffat and Kc Wayland walk into a bar and everyone you've ever loved dies.

Yup. There, I said it. I linked to it before, but there it is.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    No, I went back to check and it was directly stated a few times.

24:58
    Tanya: Let me see the camera. I want to see the tunnel entrance again.
    Michael: Yeah, go ahead
    Tanya: Oh Shit! I think I deleted one!
    Michael: WHAT?
    Tanya: You backed it up already, right?!
    Michael: No! I…
    Tanya: Uh, oh wait! It’s still here.

26:33
    Tanya: You’re going too fast!
    Michael: You’ve seen these before.

While the idea is interesting, I don't think Michale would've wanted Tanya looking through the pictures at all if he was worried about her reacting to the symbols in the same way Datu did.
    I was typing at work and what I was thinking, trying to say, wasn't clear. I 100% agree with ya. From reading my post that wasn't clear. My bad. I was trying to say it was implied in the past, but said directly multiple times this episode.
    Last edited by Verse; Apr 30th, 2014 at 02:13 AM.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    What are the chances that Scratch would use the same trick again and again and again? Then again, what are the chances of the Survivors falling for it again? Kalani infiltrated Dunbar then the Tower, and Puck was planted into the Tower. I'm inclined to think that Tardust really has severed ties with Scratch, but I'm just gonna wait to see how this plays out.

Perhaps he joins the Survivors, or perhaps he's only kept around as a tool and information source. I'm almost certain that Saul will learn who he is. If he learns of it sooner than later, then expect complications to foul everything up. He already hates his mom (almost), imagine if she pairs up with Tardust to search for a solution to the Ground Zero gas. Saul could become an accidental protagonist. His passion could put everything in jeopardy.
    Imagine if they had to kill Saul? Man, that would be one hell of a turn.....

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    We have had Lizzy and Angel narrate in the past, I think. If so it puts a hole in your theory as it didn't turn out well for either of them.
    I thought about Angel but I think his death was premature do to the nature of personal reasons. I thought about Lizzy too. But I am not sure I have heard her Narrate. Guess I will have to re-listen to the whole podcast over again.. Poor me.. LOL..

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I still think those who narrate still live. The Kalani thing was unique. Its like when some one in a movie reads a dead persons letter.. They start off in the person readings voice and then its changed to the dead person. That is how the Kalani episode went down if I recall correctly. I will have to go re-listen to that.
    Man, you just reminded all the scenes we saw with Scratch and Tardust. We now have Tardust with our heroes. I guess there is much more Tardust interrogation to come than correct? Somehow we got all of those scenes into our journals. I wonder if Burt and Riley sit down and talk to him for a full episode or how that is recorded...

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I thought about Angel but I think his death was premature do to the nature of personal reasons. I thought about Lizzy too. But I am not sure I have heard her Narrate. Guess I will have to re-listen to the whole podcast over again.. Poor me.. LOL..
    Lizzy hasn't narrated since Season 3, when she was the Mallers captive

At least i think.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Anyone else think of this when Pegs was counting zombies in the spotter pictures?

tumblr_m4d43boOrQ1rvup99o1_1280.jpg
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Anyone else think of this when Pegs was counting zombies in the spotter pictures?

tumblr_m4d43boOrQ1rvup99o1_1280.jpg
    Long live the Krümelmonster or how you do probably call it - the cookie monster. But yes, now that you mention it, the scene really sounds like watching Sesame Street a bit.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast