User Tag List

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Honestly, Angel's death was shocking, but I'm really not a whole lot surprised, because looking at Shane's Facebook page and seeing how busy he is now, I just didn't think he would have the time I record more episodes. And judging from the activity on Jim Gleason's page, Michael's demise may be in the works as well...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zombiederek View Post
    Honestly, Angel's death was shocking, but I'm really not a whole lot surprised, because looking at Shane's Facebook page and seeing how busy he is now, I just didn't think he would have the time I record more episodes. And judging from the activity on Jim Gleason's page, Michael's demise may be in the works as well...
    They've arranged ways for Jim to record from New Orleans so I wouldn't look too far into that aspect.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I disagree, I see Riley and a lovely 14 inch kitchen knife and Scratch in a locked room. I can see Riley getting her knife skills on... and filleting Scratch's ass.
    Yarri I love you

you have a beautifully violent streak.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Yarri I love you

you have a beautifully violent streak.

awwwwwwwwwwwww thank you!!!! I love you too!

I find Scratch brings out my inner sadist..
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I disagree, I see Riley and a lovely 14 inch kitchen knife and Scratch in a locked room. I can see Riley getting her knife skills on... and filleting Scratch's ass.
    I still think that Scratch should have her internal organs alphabetized. With her own knives.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Lurker"

Status
    That was upsetting on how Angel went. He was a good man and he didn't deserve to go by gun. Where is Lizzy? What is with the ring and will Micheal,Riley, and Tania see the others again? Will Burt and Lizzy see the others again.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Beaumont, CA. Down the freeway from the waterworks.
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiesurvivor View Post
    What is with the ring
    The ring is a family ring, which is how Scratch was able to identify Angel probably since she, as a relative, would be familiar with the design.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    I still think that Scratch should have her internal organs alphabetized. With her own knives.
    ^^^THIS!!! lol

I have a prediction or two...

1. Scratch is going to use Lizzie as a means to extract info from Burt. It's the only thing that makes sense at this point. I mentioned this in my previous post, but I can totally see that psycho dropping her down on her knees in front of Burt and telling him to make a choice. Burt, being himself, won't tell them anything and will just tell Scratch to kill him. We all know that she doesn't like being told what to do, so I think she will use Lizzie to her advantage. Burt already feels guilty about having to force Lizzie out on her own, and I just can't see him being okay with watching her execution.

That being said, others have pointed out that if Burt did break down and tell them where they went, it won't really benefit the Mallers whatsoever...unless they somehow had the upper hand. And think about this...all ways out of LA are blocked, Michael tells us that unless they were flying, no one could have made it out of LA (at least in the direction they were headed). That means unless someone pulls a pilot or piloting skills out of their proverbial hat, or decides to take a coastal route and then somehow make it through inland, I can't possibly see them trying to make it there (at least in a hurry).

2. If they are not there already, I think the Mallers are going to take over the colony...if they haven't already. Gatekeeper is the key here. I think Gatekeeper was a Maller they sent to stir up trouble and "oversee" the colony until Durai and Scratch make it there. My evidence? He calls himself by a nickname...sound familiar? Not only that, but he seemed to relish the idea of making Marcus's body look like he'd been attacked...if I remember correctly he chuckles pretty creepily after he says it...so, a creepy dude with a nickname with a penchant for violence. I don't think I'm reaching here.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    So Angel's dead.
    I'm a little surprised that nobody has suggested the appearance of his long lost twin brother in a future episode.

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    You know what's sad and I just realized? We're halfway through this season already....6 Chapters in....6 to go....

I'm gonna pull a Datu and cry in the corner....
    "Oh look, Datu's crying again."

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Please enlighten me if I'm wrong but didn't Scratch say to Burt that "It's just us two now" Suggesting Lizzy is already dead....
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast