User Tag List

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Michael: Tanya, you ok?

Tanya: Michael, thank God, you’re here.

Michael: Tanya, show me.

Tanya: I can explain, if you just listen to me. I know how the whole thing started, how to immunise ourselves against it and how to save the whole of humankind, if you’ll just listen to me for a second.

Michael: Let me see.

Tanya: Michael, I know where Burt is, and Angel, I know where Saul is, Lizzy, how to get to Scratch and Durai, I know all about Boulder and there’s some things you really need to know about this place, Irwin, just listen to me for one moment.

Michael: Tanya!

Tanya: Were you really military intelligence?

Riley: I’m horny, has anybody seen Vee?

-----

Way to go Mikey.

Bye Angel.

Also, when asked where Tanya was bitten, Puck says ‘Forum’. This is a dangerous place.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Hehehe. Yeah. I'm just sayin.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    What an episode O_O I would say the best so far. Jenna's performance was CRAZY. The caring and almost tender way Scratch spoke to Angel will give me the creeps for nights and nights. Brrrr.

While I was listening, I kept hoping Angel would say something (i.e. hearing Shane Salk's voice). Somehow, I could not stop thinking about the obvious fact that he was not recording this. I hope this doesn't mean Shane won't be on the show anymore.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    What an episode O_O I would say the best so far. Jenna's performance was CRAZY. The caring and almost tender way Scratch spoke to Angel will give me the creeps for nights and nights. Brrrr.

While I was listening, I kept hoping Angel would say something (i.e. hearing Shane Salk's voice). Somehow, I could not stop thinking about the obvious fact that he was not recording this. I hope this doesn't mean Shane won't be on the show anymore.
    Very true. Shane probably will appear again--I hope. You're also incredibly right about Jenna's performance. It was pitch perfect and really fantastic to hear her soft side come through.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Well I don't think Scratch Killed the real angel. With burns all over his body Identification of him wouldn't of been possible...(Angel is my favorite Character). At least I hope. Im wondering how long Tanya was bitten, If the military had blood tests between zombies and Human im sure there would be some form of infection, even if it isn't a zombie bug, the blood would have SOME discrepancy. Im assuming that most infections would manifest, even ones that do not pose a threat when your alive, you body in my opinion would light up like a christmas tree. Full of diseases that the body can no longer defend against. But I'm loving the story line! lol

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post

She sounds like my ex-wife....gives me the creeps too.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Or it was simply a family crest. Some familes do use them still.
    Man I think your right! She said it was a "birth right" so what if it is a family crest? The family could actualy be a family

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

You know what's sad and I just realized? We're halfway through this season already....6 Chapters in....6 to go....

I'm gonna pull a Datu and cry in the corner....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    So did we ever find out who the three figures were walking in the distance of this chapters cover art?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I was sitting here puzzling over how the tale of Angel's death could be told, since Angel clearly wasn't going to make a journal entry. I wondered whether Bricks, or Tardust, or even Scratch was going to change sides, or get captured. Then it came to me, our guys are going to watch the video tape the Mallers made!

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast