Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I effing love you guys for the nsa shout-outs!

alright, I think the question is...would it be worth completely deleting their diesel resources to take out the last major nest in la? I mean, if we knew for a fact taking out the jail clears out 90% of the biters, but leaves the colony to rely on nothing but what mother nature provides...is it worth it?

yea, the argument there is, it would happen eventually. why not use the resources available to eliminate a threat (deadly one at that). but by doing that, do you not possibly shorten the lifespan of your people,and add undue stress to their remaining time? how would that stress effect their ability to find solutions to problems you would not have had, had you not used the diesel??? will and attempt at blowing the jail even work? how do we know? who can we ask? fuck-tons of questions from what most see as a simple answer.

CJ haters take note. its not as simple as it seems...in this regard, I do like her..and empathize
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jan 29th, 2014 at 01:18 AM.
    Likes scbubba, Footbutt, Storm liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    alright, I think the question is...would it be worth completely deleting their diesel resources to take out the last major nest in la? I mean, if we knew for a fact taking out the jail clears out 90% of the biters, but leaves the colony to rely on nothing but what mother nature provides...is it worth it?
    First of all, is an airplane really totally out of the question?
    Second, what if they had a back up generator full of diesel inside the jail that could be used? That's assuming that like in the arena they just used fire to light the place after the outbreak.

CJ haters take note. its not as simple as it seems...in this regard, I do like her..and empathize
    KC seems to want to hit it home that no leader is perfect.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    First of all, is an airplane really totally out of the question?
    Second, what if they had a back up generator full of diesel inside the jail that could be used? That's assuming that like in the arena they just used fire to light the place after the outbreak.

KC seems to want to hit it home that no leader is perfect.
    main issue with the diesel inside the jail thing is its in the jail. diesel as a fuel is not terribly combustible or "explodey" all by itself. (well, compared to gasoline...or jet fuel, but whatever. point made) so getting the additional parts needed (fertilizer) into the jail to create the boom would be more trouble than its worth, most like.

who would be our kamikaze pilot? pegs?? I suppose it is possible...hell, if she can get over her fears of jumping off things (yea, I went back that far) she could bail before the plane hit. hell girl...I don't know!! im at a loss here!
    Likes Red Shirt, Elisa, Cabbage Patch, Gooer liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Title for Chapter 43: Tyler Perry's K.O.D.I. Goes to Jail, Featuring Scott Marvin as Medea.
    "Oh, ma Luuuurd!!"

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    But why? Even if the physical changes are irreversible, that doesn't mean it can't be stopped. Plus, like I said, without knowing the cause, you don't know if there is a cure.
    Currently, she cannot find the cause, and if the body organs already change at the first moments of the infection, how would it be curable? The person has already changed, and i'm pretty sure there couldn't be something that just changes it back to normal.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

i guess the thing about the jail is... what's to become of it?
    the way i see it, either:

1.) They (Colonists/Dunbarians) blow it up via bomb/nuke/plane/suicidebomber
    2.) They agree it's too big to mess with and they end up moving people as far away as possible
    3.) Scratch and Tardust do an Arena II: Jail Time sequel
    4.) Ink and Crew end up leaving the stronghold and take the Colony
    5.) Michael tell's Datu, "hey... one more thing before you turn. Could you help make a MacGyver-style nuke?"
    Likes Storm, Gooer liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Ok, seems to have been not really addressed yet.

Kc just put out there that the Family story line is "pretty much over" at this point. Since a bunch of our posts in here have, either a little or a lot, revolved around the Family being involved in the ZDay event from the beginning (Angel calling in his unit, Ink being part of the family and hastening the event, etc), does this info change anything?

Or is Kc playing a bit of misdirection on us?
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Ok, seems to have been not really addressed yet.

Kc just put out there that the Family story line is "pretty much over" at this point. Since a bunch of our posts in here have, either a little or a lot, revolved around the Family being involved in the ZDay event from the beginning (Angel calling in his unit, Ink being part of the family and hastening the event, etc), does this info change anything?

Or is Kc playing a bit of misdirection on us?
    I'm thinking it's over. Personally, i don't think Kc would give us something like that, but maybe he might. The plot about Angel being a member of The Family gave Riley her motivation to hunt down Scratch, so i think it isn't required any longer, only for reference in the future.
    Likes Merlin1274, LiamKerrington, Elisa, scbubba, Kc and 2 others liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yea, I do not know, SCBubba. I do not think the family storyline is over as much as Angel's role in it is over. Burt and Riley seem to be as driven to kill Scratch as she is to kill Pegs. Hell, in this very episode Burt uses the word "evil" to describe the mallers.

Seems to me there is still a lot of Family storyline left...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

random song for a wishfully-thinking scenario...

if only there were more KODI-type robots out there.
    Uninfectable automatons to combat the zombie hoard!

http://unclemonsterface.bandcamp.com/track/robot-quest

but in all seriousness, robots would rock, at this point.
    i really hope KODI is a "wild card" that's a game changer for Michael and crew.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast