User Tag List

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Would be kinda cool to "see" some of the actions that happened off camera that either led to action in the main story or happened because of the main story. For example, a short story about the people who where on the boat at or right after Z-Day...
    Yea, thats what Kc spoke of doing in his interview in the We're Not Dead Ask Kc anything episode. Episode number....help me out nik?.....48ish?
    Last edited by Hoff4D; Nov 13th, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    vice cough: victor was a smoker....think back to him smoking a cigaro on guard duty, I'm highly doubtful he's had one since then, partial explanation of his constant cough...does not however explain why Burt was also coughing..or Glenn being a little more winded than normal when he brought them the satphone(and don't give me the "he's old" line..thats a cop out and y'all know it.). Also entirely true...tanya is the only one not coughing.

Hotwire the swat van: while I'm entirely unfamiliar with swat vans...its gotta be based on some form of the "big three" American auto manufacturers...if you know the right two wires.....yea...done and done.

That's all. Now get out of my office.
    Seconded, as long as its about a pre-2000ish, built by ANYbody, it's a few wires away from boosted.

dropping the 'I work for an auto manufacturer on the software in the Engine Control Modules' card again

.....I'll just let myself out of the office now
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

dude...if Randy's beard is fake...ill shave mine.
    Kc. You know what to do....Season 4 is storyboarded, but not written yet....you have the technology, you can backstory randy....better...stronger...hairless....The beard was a cover-up so he could spy on Mallers actions or something before he got caught up at the water facility....ANYthing....to make 7odd follow thru.

Make it a poll? Make it a donation poll! get the people to vote, with their own $5. $5 to vote whether or not randy gets a more thorough backstory and causes 7odd to shave. Film the shaving, donate proceeds to this show or some good cause....c'mooooooooon
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Yea, thats what Kc spoke of doing in his interview in the We're Not Dead Ask Kc anything episode. Episode number....help me out nik?.....48ish?
    Episode 46.5C. But it really came out as episode 47 because things got so cocked up. If nothing else, go look for a podcast that is nearly an hour and a half long done in September/October. That's the Kc Interview.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    The SWAT van is being driven by Lizzy, along with CJ. While all the menfolk have been putting eyes on the zombie horde the women were rigging a daisy-chain of claymore mines along the SWAT van's roof. They're going to ram the mass of zombies, then set off the clayores, shredding them like a giant KODI. What can I say, nobody tells Lizzy to stay in the hospital!

As for the Bradley's at Checkpoint 2 getting over-run, it's probably more the fault of the crews than the vehicles. Based on past experience thay either fell asleep, everyone got out to relieve themselves at the same time, or someone thought he saw the gut-truck and they all rushed out to get coffee and snacks.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    The SWAT van is being driven by Lizzy, along with CJ. While all the menfolk have been putting eyes on the zombie horde the women were rigging a daisy-chain of claymore mines along the SWAT van's roof. They're going to ram the mass of zombies, then set off the clayores, shredding them like a giant KODI. What can I say, nobody tells Lizzy to stay in the hospital!

As for the Bradley's at Checkpoint 2 getting over-run, it's probably more the fault of the crews than the vehicles. Based on past experience thay either fell asleep, everyone got out to relieve themselves at the same time, or someone thought he saw the gut-truck and they all rushed out to get coffee and snacks.
    A question about the Bradleys: for how long can they operate before they need to be refueled and resupplied? How long can they engage in combat?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Kc. You know what to do....Season 4 is storyboarded, but not written yet....you have the technology, you can backstory randy....better...stronger...hairless....The beard was a cover-up so he could spy on Mallers actions or something before he got caught up at the water facility....ANYthing....to make 7odd follow thru.

Make it a poll? Make it a donation poll! get the people to vote, with their own $5. $5 to vote whether or not randy gets a more thorough backstory and causes 7odd to shave. Film the shaving, donate proceeds to this show or some good cause....c'mooooooooon
    Hm, I am undecided, shaving can be a dangerous thing, 7oddisdead might suffer from serious razor burn...

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

dude...if Randy's beard is fake...ill shave mine.
    At least wait until the end of Movember

Seriously though - Movember is a great cause.....

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    At least wait until the end of Movember

Seriously though - Movember is a great cause.....
    You mean No-shave November? followed by Decembeard? Then Manuary, Februhairy....but alas it comes to a close in Must-Shave March....
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Really, at this point I am willing to expect almost anything. Although I have some thoughts on my mind - given the past I know how often my lame attempts to assume and predict things failed me again and again ... As dark and evil as #35-3 has ended, as bright is the glimps at the horizon ... Is it Pegs flying a helicopter? Is it Kelly ready to sue each single zombie for remedy and death-sentences? Is it Scratch going all Kratos on any living being - yes, including anything from bacteria and viruses to blue whales? Is it Mr Whiskers huntig down zeeh-mice (pun intended!) in huge numbers?
    No clue ...

Anyway, I'll try:

a) I wonder, why them zeehs waited to start the attack on The Colony until the gate was opened; with two behemoths around, of which is known that they are capable of knocking down walls without any trouble, I really wonder why the zeehs tried to go for one of the entrances of The Colony instead of going at some random piece of wall around this huge area of The Colony. Is this a "human flaw" showing up on the mind of whatever zeeh is in charge at the moment? And will pipe-bombs and guns be enough to stop them?

b) I guessed that Irwin would get into deep shit. Right from the beginning I had trouble believing that standard combat strategies involving tanks/ combat vehicles would be useful against a horde of Little Ones. But I admit it: I was surprised to hear that they were able to rip apart Bradleys. Ok, Bradleys are no tanks, but WTF BBQ? They are still armored vehicles... And I guess there is a huge difference between ripping apart a helicopter/ chinook and a Bradley/ light armored vehicle ... But probably "ripping apart" is more something like getting to the hatches and doors and understanding how to "rip apart" those ... But that's just detail-shit. When I understood that the Little Ones were close to Irwin, it was already to late for Irwin to remain a safe place; any attempt to stop the Little Ones was meant to fail. Is Kimmet or someone else with access to the code for the Irwin nuke able and willing to ignite it? "Against my better judgement" I say: no, 'cause I have trouble believing that anyone in Irwin knows the code; that would be kind of too much of a risk or too much to believe that in doubt Irwiknights would sacrifice themselves just like that ... I may be wrong.

c) Then again I woul like to know: Early in season 3 we learned that Michael gave Tanya test-objects "against [his] better judgement" ... As of now I have a alot of trouble understanding, why he said something like this. Was it a red herring? Or is there more to Tanya - like: is she some kind of weirdo scientist which actually is responsible for all the shit going on in the world, or at least involved with all the shit constantly hitting the fan ... I haven't mentioned it yet, but I have a really far-fetched crackpot-theory I'd like to share, but I am not willing to share yet ...

As for #36: This will be an awesome and challenging episode. I agree that things around Boulder and Irwin seem to have been rushed a little. I have some trouble depicting how Kc and staff and team and cast are going to be able to fill a complete season with like 34-36 episodes/ 12 chapters with what little will be left after #36 ... Especially since Kc mentioned something like this in one of the many interviews abailable: 'For quite some time it was not a safe assumption that WA would cover four full seasons, three would have been possible as well ...' (quoting from my memory)

Well, we'll see.

Thank you for your patience.
    O'er 'n out!

Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast