User Tag List

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    for the record, I <3 witch doctor...

Now get out of my office.
    Now is not the time.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Shit, meet fan.

Lit Treatise coming tomorrow...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

Shit, meet fan.

Lit Treatise coming tomorrow...
    Save me some time and insert cliffs at the beginning of your post.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Yeah after my initial panic attack last week I was pretty certain KC wasn't going to kill off CJ in between episodes - every real character's death has been a sombre or climactic scene taken place within one episode.

Sad about Gatekeeper and Bixby, honestly would that they were given a more proper sending off, but there are hints that we'll find out more about their deaths, ie: vis-a-vis Scratch. Besides, it seems that the whole point of this was to focus on the relationships between Victor, Saul, CJ, Lizzy and Burt, and essentially the Colony/Maller thing, after CJ's initial badass planning, was left to its own devices. And it really was their fight, it wasn't that of CJ's or Saul's and that's really how it should have been. People don't need a saviour, they need to save themselves - that's why some critics said Avatar was a terribly conservative movie, simply because it was all about the American guy saving everyone. I'm glad the Colonists, by and large, fought their own fight here. That said, of course they need CJ's help now, CJ's badass. Even if she loses her leg =(

KC this was simply a terrific episode. I'm so grateful it was so long (guessing this will be the longest episode in the longest chapter, eh? if the next one's 12 minutes I may have to take back what I'm saying here...), and you really dug into the characters here, it was enjoyable to hear. When Victor mentioned Angel I had to stop eating my breakfast, I was just so tense, waiting for what he was going to say. It was really powerful, really touching, and done with excellent style and class.

And it was funny! I loved the doped up CJ, and I absolutely loved the water bottle joke with Pete and Victor. Can I mention I'm so glad Greg Miller is still recording parts? Checking his youtube videos, he seems like he's doing well so thank god for that. After all, where would we be without Pete?

Randy being that biter would make sense, but wasn't Randy just a 'smart one', not an inkling? Maybe he could have evolved, but who knows. Still shocked we haven't seen Pinstripes yet, but I guess he'll make his appearance. Still, killer ending, didn't even think about the zombies. And then what was that wire mesh/gate opening sound at the very end, just after the zombies but before the credits? Is that important? We'll find out.

Seriously KC, amazing. To quote Otto, this truly was a brontosaurus burger with a side of whale slaw. This was the perfect episode.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Am I the only who actually wonders what a brontosaurus burger with a side of whale slaw would taste like...besides victory, and friendship that is?
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    Did anyone hear that zombie scream at the very end after the behemoths? It came after about 2 seconds of quiet and sounded like an advanced ink. What do you think.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Most horrific opener to date. The image of Scratch slashing up CJ's leg while the poor girl is writhing in pain is stuck in my brain. Bigsby and Gatekeeper fallen in battle...for as much as I wanted them dead in chapter 19...I shall mourn them. Also Bigsby did not die via something related to a shovel? I guess a knife is still a melee weapon.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Ok actually finished the episode now. Is Randy back? Did he come to help CJ? Long hair and beard...Michael didn't describe a tattoo but the One With The Markings could have added one in the last few months

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    The bearded zombie has to be Randy. But more importantly, i'm starting to think that there is a bit of a rivalry within the zombies! Randy vs Ink! Randy has a different way of doing things. The first time we hear of Randy's technique is in Ch 23-1 at about 11:00. Michael said that "they were massed together in a way we've never seen before". They work as more of a team. Ink's strategy seems to be to scatter lots of little ones and have them turn others randomly. Sure, they may have higher thinking power but it's still pretty random attacks. In a nut-shell, it seems like Randy's group have a better understanding of the act of war.
    Oh... and they may just be they're own type of zombie. Victor discribed it as looking normal and pointed out its beard, as if that was something new. (Sorry if I'm putting out ideas that have already been thrown in but i haven't read through anything, i just started typing this post). These zombies are average height and average built i take is since victor didn't describe many features that would make a special one. I don't think we'll know what Michael knows about Randy until season 4.

Great episode! Its leading up to a great season finale with lots of unanswered questions. I love it!

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Nedjema
    There were behomeths in the hockey stadium with the rest of the zombies too, weren't there? Riley shot one in the eye. I thought I remember someone (maybe skittles?) saying something about Ink being in control of them all and that's why they could be around each other? I should probably relisten, maybe I'm just pulling this out of nowhere. But I bet randy is now ink's second in command.

Although, I think it's worth noting that saul ran off to cj first instead of lizzie.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast