User Tag List

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Hmm.. why drag an corpse so far just to disposal it outside your home? Could you just leave where it is if you not going use it?
    Good question. But then I can't figure why Angel and Riley didn't get infected when buried under that mountain of rotting flesh. Luck, maybe? I thought the best answer was they were keeping infected dead separate from uninfected corpses. But the why is still a mystery to me.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Good question. But then I can't figure why Angel and Riley didn't get infected when buried under that mountain of rotting flesh. Luck, maybe? I thought the best answer was they were keeping infected dead separate from uninfected corpses. But the why is still a mystery to me.
    Yarri and I may have figured that out a few posts/pages ago.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    They kept the bodies to eat.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Eeez View Post
    They kept the bodies to eat.
    While it is true that we know the keep some of the bodies to eat, we don't know for certain that Pinboy McStripeySuit isn't using body parts to Frankenstein together an army of super-zombie soldiers with 5 arms, 3 legs and two heads with an extra set of jaws sewn into each shoulder! Not to mention a stomach of teeth a la The Thing (1982).

"New Arrival"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Just wondering, Could Tanya be lying about the slow turner? Out all of the event we noticed the zombis turn quickly but we only have Tanya's account of slow turner. She seem to be hold back a lot of secrets.
    What about the idea that Tanya was able to cause the slow turn with medication. While i do not think it is a cure maybe if the medication is used in daily doses it prevents the onset of zombieism.
    Tanya on more than one occasion reminded Saul to not miss a dose.
    I am thinking Tanya is also infected and with out her medication will turn. Now that the Army Dr. has her the truth will come out.
    The people at the colony were not the nicest folks around so i could imagine human experimentaion went on.

Great episode as usual!

"Lurker"

Status
    I think that crack was made by the explosions heard in the very first episodes. AND they were not man made. AND they cause the zombies... AKA the mole people! Yes I knew it!!
    The mole people are invading LA and the world. That is why the "zombies" are ugly, have copious amounts of zits and pimples, and are different sizes. People in the world are different sizes so it could reason that mole people are different sizes as well. Also they carry an infectious virus in their saliva that makes normal people into stupid cannibals and since their mole-world was running out of food they decided to BOOAAM! and take over the Earth. That could also explain why Skittles said that some of the special kinds are blind and have a good sense of smell... that describes... A MOLE!! or... Mole People! And the one with the markings is their Mole Leader! Plus the "haze" could be an underground vapor that the mole people are used too and makes normal people into zombies. That is my theory: Mole People are invading LA and their infectious saliva and haze turns normal people into the zombies. Yea!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic-all View Post
    I think that crack was made by the explosions heard in the very first episodes. AND they were not man made. AND they cause the zombies... AKA the mole people! Yes I knew it!!
    The mole people are invading LA and the world. That is why the "zombies" are ugly, have copious amounts of zits and pimples, and are different sizes. People in the world are different sizes so it could reason that mole people are different sizes as well. Also they carry an infectious virus in their saliva that makes normal people into stupid cannibals and since their mole-world was running out of food they decided to BOOAAM! and take over the Earth. That could also explain why Skittles said that some of the special kinds are blind and have a good sense of smell... that describes... A MOLE!! or... Mole People! And the one with the markings is their Mole Leader! Plus the "haze" could be an underground vapor that the mole people are used too and makes normal people into zombies. That is my theory: Mole People are invading LA and their infectious saliva and haze turns normal people into the zombies. Yea!
    So... the haze is moleman farts?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Just a quick thing on Victor and the Dollar comparison thing. In Canada, as many of you know, our monopoly money does not have a one dollar bill. We have a one dollar coin, which is gold coloured and that is fun.
    So my default when Victor pulled out a dollar was to picture a round gold coin. It gave me a laugh on my repeated listenings when I caught myself and had to force visualize paper money. That is just my fun little story. I must now repeat: "dollarzdollarzbillz"

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Only Cracks, No Craters
    Listen to it again, folks...
    Victor says at 10:28, "This is as wide as it gets here. The rest gets smaller."
    And at 10:45, "It's about as wide as a dollar. What's that... six inches?"
    And at 10:51, "And it goes deep."

So that means
    NO CRATERS
    NO SURFACE EXPLOSIONS WITH DEBRIS FLYING EVERYWHERE
    NO UFO CRASH OR ANY OTHER IMPACT CRASH

The only way it could be a UFO crash would be if your hypothetical alien ship were as thin as a butter knife and happened to do an intergalactic pencil-dive into downtown Inglewood, USA. But even that would leave some dust and rubble debris around, so yeah... can we finally put the UFO theories to bed?

Or are you going to tell me next that the exhaust vents on the flying saucer must have vaporized the rubble when it landed?!??

On the Fire
    Doesn't mean that anything crashed. Hell, maybe some guy was ironing when he got chomped by a Zed-Head and accidentally burned his house and the whole block down when he went off hunting for more victims. Maybe someone's candle collection fell over. Maybe a guy was smoking in his hay-loft when his Zombinated wife came up to get a snack... Could have been anything that caused the fire. There are probably dozens of fires that happen around a big city every day, and with no fire dept. on duty to take care of it, it's no wonder a whole block burned to the ground.

Boy, I haven't had this much talk about cracks since the plumber last came to visit [cue rimshot!]

Ok, ok... I won't quit my day job.
    Todd, stop groaning!
    And Nik, quit rolling your eyes!
    Remember, "Crack is whack".

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Yep yep yep.. makes me wonder if its like I think it was Os that said it constant exposure to low doses of what ever the "haze" is.. (if it wasn't Osiris and someone else I beg your forgiveness)
    Forgiveness given

ALCOHOL!

There are a number of instances where we suspect that someone MAY become infected. To add to the mystery, we are denied information to conclude that person X was absolutely exposed. In most, not all, of those instances alcohol was involved.

1) Riley and Angel in the stack of bodies at the arena. They doused themselves with wine prior to that scene.
    2) Saul getting shot by Burt, possibly through Tommy. Saul was the drunkest dude at the party.
    3) Tanya dragged by Randy. No drinking involved. She is the outlier. This doesn't disprove the hypothesis but highlights that there could be unique circumstances concerning her that is not readily known or understood.
    4) Riley on the farm. She was tore-up from the floor-up drunk. While Kelly and Michael searched for her Kelly made a number of comments that Riley was not alone.
    a) The tracks Kelly and Michael follow diverge into two tracks.
    b) Kelly says, "The tracks might not be hers."
    c) Riley is STILL at the Weed.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast