User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Nope. Samantha saw them, and could recognize some of them. But that didn't matter. They all died anyway. If you think about it, the arena scene contains nothing but dead people. Except for Datu that is.
    Yes, when I listened the second time, they could see what is going on. Samantha goes as far to say that (via Kalani's version) that she was with them and they were other members of the apartment. But, it can strengthen my Off the Top Rope for part3.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I loved this episode, but somehow I feel nickvoodoo affected the length of this episode.(Listen to We're Not Dead) I was waiting for the last bit of show to be Riley and Angel rescueing Datu and then Kalani. Nit Pick Nit Pick. This was a great chapter. I am now ready to move on now. Ready to get back to Fort Iriwin and the Saul Lizzie storyline. Kalani is the Severus Snape of the WA world. kinda. I guess.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    It is also official that these are not just Zombies. That "leave her" was so clear and chilling.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    I loved this episode, but somehow I feel nickvoodoo affected the length of this episode.(Listen to We're Not Dead) I was waiting for the last bit of show to be Riley and Angel rescueing Datu and then Kalani. Nit Pick Nit Pick. This was a great chapter. I am now ready to move on now. Ready to get back to Fort Iriwin and the Saul Lizzie storyline. Kalani is the Severus Snape of the WA world. kinda. I guess.
    *polishing nails on shirt*

Yeah....I'm kind of a big deal and influence the length of the show....

Yeah I don't believe me either.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    *polishing nails on shirt*

Yeah....I'm kind of a big deal and influence the length of the show....

Yeah I don't believe me either.
    Content influences episode length. Not any sort of voodoo magic.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I was hoping the episode would keep going up to the point where Kalani kamikazes. I wanted to know if he gabbed the truth to anyone else in tower, like to Kelly, and if he was the one who fired the shot that jump started the war.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    I think that when Victor mentions what happens to Sean at the Colony. CJ will get mad and want to go to the Colony and kill Gatekeeper. Then when they finally get there they will find that is where the Mallers went and that is how they will find out where the Malllers went

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    Ready to get back to Fort Iriwin and the Saul Lizzie storyline. Kalani is the Severus Snape of the WA world. kinda. I guess.
    nonononononono please!! There's still a lot to know about Kalani!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Content influences episode length. Not any sort of voodoo magic.
    you just think it has nothing to do with voodoo magic............that's what's so beautiful about it!

Oh so btw I got so wrapped up in all the content of this season I totally forgot to eat a touch of crow: The Mallers obviously did not go to the Other Tower now did they? So much for that championed idea of mine! It never clicked until I read Big G's comment. It's starting to look pretty promising that the Mallers headed South to the Colony.....it is the only other thing we know is down south as of this moment....

I wonder if Shovel Face is now Gatekeeper now that Gatekeeper is Supreme Leader.....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post

i think that first part (A) is the one bit that drives me the most crazy...it would be one thing for ink to sneak in..get "the party started" so to say..and step back and watch the fireworks..in fact that kind of seems his m.o. (watching you from the rooftops) but the fact that he went down to the basement...specifically were CJ was holding up, and drew his minions away??... that speaks of something quite deliberate...calculated..i dunno, im just facinated by this aspect of the story (small detail: if you listen closely, when ink and crew leave the basement,youcan hear the same footsteps that we heard when kalani and riley ran into ink in the basement of the hospital..fun stuff right there)

but i wont disagree with most of the stuff you have said..hell, i like the majority of the ideas..but i do disagree as to this thread being the proper place for them..unless put into the context of this chapter
    Didn't the zombies, or at least the bulk of them get in through the basement? It sounded to me like Ink got in through the front, let out a howl and the horde came in through the area in the basement they were reinforcing. So maybe its just a case of CJ accidentally ran into the tide of zombies on her way to find her weapon stash and they found her, then Ink followed the gunfire and called off his "men" because CJ was too dangerous a threat to them.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast