Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
No idea. Me personally, I hear: "Michael! I can see 'em! You were right! It ????...!" Then it's played once again when he and Victor return.
Interesting. I get. "Michael. Michael. I see them. You were right. There were more!" In the background are the sounds of a large horde of zombies surrounding Saul.

As for the repeat of these words when CJ asked Michael if Saul did it, I take that to mean Michael recalling that the last words Saul spoke to anyone were directed at him and it causes him pain to think about so he tells CJ to just leave it at that.

I hadn't thought of it as a recording. Did the radios have a recording feature on them? Also, Michael was practically ejected out of the tunnel after the C4 blast. He even lost his tank. I would think that his radio may have been heavily damaged or destroyed in the process.

BTW, how did people feel about not finding out more about Ink's new creation? It very much felt like watching the "Return of the King" and never seeing Sauron make a reappearance in full force because he never got his ring back. During most of three "Lord of the Ring" movies, I felt the menace of Sauron possibly reuniting with his ring, only to never witness the payoff. After the fact I rationalized this as being a good thing in my head thinking that realistically if Sauron had retrieved his ring, Middle Earth would have been doomed. Just like if we had gotten a glimpse of a the new creation it probably would have meant it had escaped the tunnel and that the survivors would be doomed as a result. I'm guessing Ink had perfected what he wanted out of a zombie soldier in this new creation.