Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Riley Zombies and Sex

Riley, you can cook, you can shoot. Is there anything you can’t do?”
    Riley is truly a genius.
    Back in Season One, she had it figured out. She pointed out that the zombies were drooling like dogs in heat at the scent of the broken sweat bottles. “Zombies and sex don’t seem to go together,” Lizzy said, but now we know—they do.

…at least I’m predicting so. Here me out:

At the Arena, Samantha mentioned “they like to… play with their food.” I’d like(hate) to think that this was in a perverse sort of way, and even when Samantha is ‘on display’ she says: “please, no. No! No wait… not you. No!” –referencing that Ink was the one ‘facing off’ with her, I think it might have been sexual assault. Gross, to say the least, but who’s to say that Ink didn’t have the same innate desires as his fellow hoard?

Tinfoil Hat Time
    What if some of the Little Ones are Ink’s children? By birth and not rearing. #13 might have been his attempt and it failed.
    I can’t help but think Ink had a few ‘Tahitian Nights’ with the poor ladies at the Arena.

All of this is fairly loose, and wild, but this show, even it its latter stages is still giving us HUGE surprises. –which is awesome.
    Likes Elisa, Witch_Doctor, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    is tougher than Burt and Victor... WTF? Our guys are pretty well out-matched in this apocalyptic chess game...
    Don't you EVER say anyone is tougher than Victor..... He is the definition of macho.

Also, if the second tunnel lead to Cain Hospital, wouldn't that serve as a nice, secure/secret way to transport the babies from/to their birth area, to the "grooming" area? Without being caught/seen by those meddling humans?

And if it does lead to the hospital..... And Ink is trying to create more little ones..... Why do i feel Lizzy and the baby might be expecting a visitor soon....?
    Likes Z Sniper, Litmaster, HardKor liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    Riley is truly a genius.
    Back in Season One, she had it figured out. She pointed out that the zombies were drooling like dogs in heat at the scent of the broken sweat bottles. “Zombies and sex don’t seem to go together,” Lizzy said, but now we know—they do.

…at least I’m predicting so. Here me out:

At the Arena, Samantha mentioned “they like to… play with their food.” I’d like(hate) to think that this was in a perverse sort of way, and even when Samantha is ‘on display’ she says: “please, no. No! No wait… not you. No!” –referencing that Ink was the one ‘facing off’ with her, I think it might have been sexual assault. Gross, to say the least, but who’s to say that Ink didn’t have the same innate desires as his fellow hoard?

Tinfoil Hat Time
    What if some of the Little Ones are Ink’s children? By birth and not rearing. #13 might have been his attempt and it failed.
    I can’t help but think Ink had a few ‘Tahitian Nights’ with the poor ladies at the Arena.

All of this is fairly loose, and wild, but this show, even it its latter stages is still giving us HUGE surprises. –which is awesome.
    The problem with the Little ones being Ink's own children, is that the mother would have to master a gestation period to match a possum, or a gerbil, which would seem highly unlikely in a human. But, i could easily be wrong. It's all up to Kc......
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I wonder if the little ones are so violent because of the violence they saw in the Arena....... Datu says something like "Front row seats...." which sounds to me like the little ones and their mothers were in the VIP box watching everything that was happening in the middle of the Arena(Whatever happened to Samantha).....

Could there be something in what Ink was injecting them with that made them want to recreate the violence they were seeing??? and Ink left them in there until they were finally violent enough to kill their own mothers???
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Somewhere, KC is reading these theories and going "NO! NO! That not where I'm taking this story! I'm not that sick!"
    Likes clem131, Witch_Doctor, Storm, Gooer, Kc liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    The problem with the Little ones being Ink's own children, is that the mother would have to master a gestation period to match a possum, or a gerbil, which would seem highly unlikely in a human. But, i could easily be wrong. It's all up to Kc......
    Agreed. Considering when the Little Ones showed up for the first time it is kind of unlikely that in this first group of victims Ink has forced himself up and into women.
    But the question that keeps me busy is this:

Michael, Victor, and R2Da2 have concluded that Ink seems to work on another group or generation of new beasts of prey. And "now" we are like one year into the zombocalypse. What does this mean?
    a) Was Ink and his zombies able to capture more women? And were these pregnant women (again), or also fertile women for even more sinister and vile plans?
    b) And what exactly does he do to / with them? And are more "Smart Ones" or a diversity of different zombies involved? After all we can be very certain the Ink did some experiments - and there would be no reason to stop here with experiments ...
    c) In the light of the newest events: is there probably a new reason why Randy and his group of zombies tried to kidnap Tanya at the Tower? Our earlier thoughts that she was captured because them zombos might have needed or wished to use her medical skills is kind of half way obsolete - after all she was a woman, who was alife at the time Randy and his Zugs caught her - for what purpose? Breeding of new zombies?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Somewhere, KC is reading these theories and going "NO! NO! That not where I'm taking this story! I'm not that sick!"
    Or he is reading them going "You have no idea...... No idea at all......... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I noticed that someone sounded very different when they were counting off the numbers on the floor. I thought there was a fourth character in the room with them for a second.

EDIT: I had to go back an re-listen. It's at 18:37. The voice that said "six." Who was that?
    It's Michael. I didn't notice it being off, but I heard this from someone on FB too.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    It's Michael. I didn't notice it being off, but I heard this from someone on FB too.
    It almost sounds like he turned his head away from the Mic or something....... its like the voice is coming from further away or something that is making it sound different.....
    Likes clem131 liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Agreed. Considering when the Little Ones showed up for the first time it is kind of unlikely that in this first group of victims Ink has forced himself up and into women.
    But the question that keeps me busy is this:

Michael, Victor, and R2Da2 have concluded that Ink seems to work on another group or generation of new beasts of prey. And "now" we are like one year into the zombocalypse. What does this mean?
    a) Was Ink and his zombies able to capture more women? And were these pregnant women (again), or also fertile women for even more sinister and vile plans?
    b) And what exactly does he do to / with them? And are more "Smart Ones" or a diversity of different zombies involved? After all we can be very certain the Ink did some experiments - and there would be no reason to stop here with experiments ...
    c) In the light of the newest events: is there probably a new reason why Randy and his group of zombies tried to kidnap Tanya at the Tower? Our earlier thoughts that she was captured because them zombos might have needed or wished to use her medical skills is kind of half way obsolete - after all she was a woman, who was alife at the time Randy and his Zugs caught her - for what purpose? Breeding of new zombies?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I would have to wonder on how Ink would create more: It seems too late into the series to introduce a new kind of zombie: but i could be wrong. And the chances of finding a bunch of pregnant women in a zombie apocalypse, i'd assume, would be high: where if there were any pregnant women, they would be in a secure quarantine zone, such as Boulder and Ft Irwin, where it would be hard to enter and kidnap a woman without being noticed, not in a small hidey hole in the middle of an abandoned city.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast