User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Or maybe it's not a wall AT ALL!

Attachment 3097
    I wonder if the pipes they saw sticking out of the walls had been chewed by mynocks?
    Likes Red Shirt, Merlin1274, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Didnt the first appearance of Lizzy say she had Blue eyes, then Kc went back and fixed it to say green because they're referred to as green in a later episode? That minor oversight alone makes me throw out the green eyes theory.

However, it doesn't mean Samantha ISNT turned into the next Ink to be his queen and assist in his torment of datu in his half-zed form.......BTW: Samantha+Ink = SINK. That is all.
    Yeah, It did initially say that her eyes were blue, but I think I heard somewhere that KC changed it because the actor's eyes are green. Didn't make much sense since Angel is a blonde but the actor is a brunette, Latch and Scratch are twins but the actors are of different races, Datu is shorter and fatter than Riley but the actor is pretty built and looks some what taller.
    Likes Red Shirt, Unit, Kc liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Are you saying members are coming at you because of your English? Because that's some bullshit. I've never had a problem understanding whatever you're trying to convey.
    No, I am just saying that I don't understand this particular smily.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    No, I am just saying that I don't understand this particular smily.
    Don't worry, I don't think that anyone really knows. Probably just has a look that, in someway, tries to convey what the user is felling.
    http://english.stackexchange.com/que...emoticon-hsugh
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Samantha

One of KC's first #fliptable rages was Samantha is dead dead dead and gone! Misdirection? Changing the direction of the story? My guess is she really is gone.

Treeomoth
    Just so we are on the same page, KC tossed us a bone @wafancast. He said this one was not made at the jail. I wonder if it was a prototype and made before the outbreak, by someone other than Ink. The first biters that Michael sees were described as being covered with scars and bruises. This is not a valid description of the average person going about their business in LA. It almost seems like they were mistreated somewhere and escaped.

Leveraging Journal Theory...
    I listen to this as if it is a composite journal like an after action report. Only the real important stuff is pulled from the individual journal source material. I am sure Pegs has pages upon pages of the rooftop garden, complete with pictures in the margins and cute little hearts serving as a dot above many of the "i and j" s that did not get into the composite...
    So, we ave been given the name of Nick Rivers as someone who was a department head or something for the criminally insane held in the psychiatric department of Cain. Maybe this tree-dude was part of that at Cain, so it rattles it's brain as a familiar territory. Maybe he made himself and the little ones at the hospital, but they just thought Uncle Ink was cooler... I am sure there were a lot of Newborns at the Maternity ward.

In the composite journal. Nick Rivers. He worked at Cain. We have the Ent looking for his Ent-wife near the hospital. Maybe they are related, maybe they are not. However, we were in the personal chambers of some judge for Ink's trial. We were never given the Judges name, because it is not likely to be important to the rest of the story...

Blood concrete
    There are many natural materials that are way better than our mass produced stuff. An obsidian blade is much sharper than a surgeons knife. But, obsidian blades are a bitch to make, so we use the lower end stuff. The Achilles tendon has awesome properties. The Romans used them in their ballistas and other war machines. But, we use nylon rope because it is much easier to make. There is always a trade of between performance and cost.

Listening to the tunnel description, I got the image of the Aliens manipulation of the walls under the power plant in Aliens movie. Not thinking they look the same, but the concept of using a natural product to manipulate the environment.

Randy and Ink and follistatin
    I wonder if Michael brought it to Dunbar. The other drugs that Ink used can be picked up at pharmacies or specialized pharmacies in hospitals. The follistatin is different. It is strictly research and development stuff and will be a real bitch to get more now that the world has fallen apart. Does Ink raid Dunbar, the colony, or something to get it back? Can it be used to set a trap? Currency in a hostage exchange? Does Nick and Tanya turn Datu into a war machine?

Last edited by Grognaurd; Mar 24th, 2014 at 02:36 PM.
    Likes Footbutt, Elisa liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Samantha

One of KC's first #fliptable rages was Samantha is dead dead dead and gone! Misdirection? Changing the direction of the story? My guess is she really is gone.
    You are absolutely RIGHT. I forgot all about KC saying that she was dead.
    Likes Merlin1274, Kc liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    annnnndddddd......... more rain.............. nothing good ever happens in the rain!!!

KC it never rains in LA yet in WA omg it always does - wth??

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    KC it never rains in LA yet in WA omg it always does - wth??
    It's not rain - it's Datu's tears
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Wow. Great episode. Ominous atmosphere. Just perfect. Cannot wait for next Monday.

I too, really look forwards to Mondays. I too jumped up and shouted "its WA mondaaAay!", scaring my wife.

KC, I really hope that you can land a deal somewhere so that you can focus full-time on writing and directing or otherwise Monday's are going to be very boring...

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by billions View Post
    Wow. Great episode. Ominous atmosphere. Just perfect. Cannot wait for next Monday.

I too, really look forwards to Mondays. I too jumped up and shouted "its WA mondaaAay!", scaring my wife.

KC, I really hope that you can land a deal somewhere so that you can focus full-time on writing and directing or otherwise Monday's are going to be very boring...
    KC will become the next George RR Martin, and will be inundated with requests to write more material, and faster.

I'll happily support the requests *wink wink*

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast