User Tag List

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    This is essentially true, although I will not rule out a possible exposure on the roof of Locked and Loaded. He says, a my leg, he's got my leg... This was the researcher from Raydon Labs with the level 3 ID. It does not say he was bitten, but they were not keeping journals then and I think their is a narration by Michael saying these events were reconstructed. I have to go back and listen to this...
    You could also say Saul was sprayed by blood as the bullet exited Tommy, (and had been) exposed by cutting off the man's head in the parking area). Tanya was also trying to downplay her exposure. KC, care to comment?
    Last edited by Eviebae; Mar 5th, 2014 at 05:31 AM.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I firmly believe Tanya and Saul are not infected. If they are infected they are immune. Way too much time has passed since they both were exposed. I just do not see the incubation period being that slow. But I have been wrong before. I will totally be shocked if either one of them turn.

I personal believe you can not shut out the endless supernatural means to this virus.

Here is an Ink Theory for you guys..
    Ink knows its coming because Raydon researched the gas in some sort of lab research. Someone was drilling way down. Found the gas, Raydon researched it. Try to find a pharma use for it. Ink, well at that time Bill Roberts, was Head of the Research. There is no telling how many lab rats, chimps, or other animals or humans were used studying it. That could have been when he found out about the symbols. could have been a freak accident. They nnew it physically changed the patients. So maybe they were shown random images, such as the colored cards some a referring to, and got some hits that lead him to his understanding how it worked.. Maybe he used the excuse of his wife cheating to off his family so they would not have to live through what he knew was coming.

I can think of so many theories it makes my head hurt. KC you have done a wonderful job making everyone's imagination run wild. This podcast will go down as the best of the best in my book.. Now lets hurry up and get to Monday....

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Relistening to the chapter now, just a few thoughts (may have already been covered in the 16 previous pages jesus people! lol)

-Wedding: My thinking is that is where Scratch will make her attack, but perhaps that was just small talk between Burt Riley and Saul
    -Burt v Scratch: "You have a drill on you all the time?" I can't help but think this may be the tool of choice when Burt finally meets Scratch. Listening to him drill out the medicine cabinet just had me thinking down that road.
    -Address: Has anyone discussed possible locations of the address that caused Datu's spazz out?

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Relistening to the chapter now, just a few thoughts (may have already been covered in the 16 previous pages jesus people! lol)

-Wedding: My thinking is that is where Scratch will make her attack, but perhaps that was just small talk between Burt Riley and Saul
    -Burt v Scratch: "You have a drill on you all the time?" I can't help but think this may be the tool of choice when Burt finally meets Scratch. Listening to him drill out the medicine cabinet just had me thinking down that road.
    -Address: Has anyone discussed possible locations of the address that caused Datu's spazz out?
    Unless Datu is shopping for area where to have the wedding ceremonial for Saul, I believe the address is the church.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

OMG... I sooo much want to hear him kill Scratch with a drill now..........

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

It makes no sense for Burt to kill Scratch, she's not the White Whale... that honor belongs to Pegs. We all know how that ends. That said, it makes perfect sense for Burt to die in the act of saving Riley from biters.
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    "You have a drill on you all the time?" I can't help but think this may be the tool of choice when Burt finally meets Scratch. Listening to him drill out the medicine cabinet just had me thinking down that road.
    I just can't wait to see what Burt got to replace his Desert Eagle.

Will he go for another Uber powerful handgun?

Or will he scale it back just a tiny bit and go for a more common magnum?

Or has he decided that magnums are not his thing anymore and pick up a standard caliber handgun?
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Question of the day regarding the symbols:

Is Ink able to control a zombie using the symbols if the zombie suffers from dyslexia?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington, Storm liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Been thinking some more about this episode.

I'm more down the path of the markings on the shopping list and the Ink markings (tats and symbols in the jail) as being unrelated. I don't recall anyone saying that the images/symbols brought back from the jail matched up with anything on the shopping list. It seems like something that Michael or Kelly (esp. Kelly) would have tied together pretty quickly. This steers away from Datu learning or already knowing some special Zombie language.

Also, I'm not sure that Ink's tats/markings have any real power or even translate into a language. It seems like he was grabbing all of the different symbols he could come up with that might convey leader/protection to a brain that may have lost some/all of it's language capabilities. That mixed with take charge and alpha behaviors and displays of strength, etc. could be enough to get him his "position" in the local LA zombie hierarchy.

Anyway, it be very interesting to learn both what the markings are and what the address is....

I listened to the episode again and the transition from Saul, Burt, and Riley escaping the hospital to the sitting and chatting with Tanya over the phone/radio was really cool. It got me thinking more about who's perspective this information was being recorded from. Saul and Riley both do voiceovers during the lead up to the Behemoth encounter. So I am assuming that Tanya is the one recording it as they tell her. But I think we are still missing a confirmed Tanya journal entry in the whole series. I could be wrong but....

So, Saul and Riley haven't exactly been big on making journal entries (very large time periods with no info from either of them directly). Burt has done them before but we haven't heard anything directly from him in a while either. So it points to Tanya as the one recording. She's been very talkative in several episodes this season - almost like she's giving us the signal amidst a bunch of noise. Hmmm....

Maybe more later....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Soooooo judging by what we know and what we have learned.........

Next week's episode will just be 30 minutes of CJ standing behind Datu forcing him to work on the stupid mill...... and every time Datu says he can't or starts to fade CJ will just hold up the paper and cause him pain until he continues working again!

Datu - "I'm just tired right now, can I lay down?"
    CJ - "Do your job peasant! For the Greater Good!!!"
    Likes Storm liked this post

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast