User Tag List

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    There are four Juvenile Detention Facilities in LA County, only one of which is in the city limits. That one, Eastlake Juvenile Hall, is a mile or so east of the Twin Towers, on the other side of the 5 Freeway. It looks like another big campus.

The LA Children's Hospital is maybe five miles northwest of the Twin Towers.
    Well I'm throwing myself into this one! I call Eastlake Juvie as the fodder for the Little Ones! Caine Hospital was just the finishing school.

Also, the behemoths are showing that deep seated behaviors (aggression, anger, and other sorts of not nice behaviors that lead to isolation) are translated from human to zombie. Another possibility that "We're Alive" isn't referencing the cast of humans, but the cast of monsters? As well as a variation on "the smarter you are in death" theory?

And to take it one step further.... If Scratch is this vicious in life, could you imagine if she were bitten or captured and turned into a monster!?!?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, HardKor, scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    It's kinda amazing that Scratch just conveniently appears outside the Colony when everyone leaves. How did she know to be there and what prompted her to start looking out for things? Pete is also back but I seriously doubt he sides with Scratch and told her that shit was going down. So, Burt will leave and just miss her right under his nose... while the Colony is seceptable. Michael is the only trained, healthy person staying there. I'm pretty sure he's staying for Datu rather than himself, as if he turns Michael wants to be there to carry out his promise he made. If Datu was okay, I think he'd be all for leaving, in fact I'm certain of it.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Was it Cabbage Patch who had a map of the area? Since we more about the area can we look and see any other locates that Ink can use an experiment building.
    Likes FunkyDung, ZombieWildfire liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I'm working off pure memory here but I don't think Ink had more than 1 behemoth in the "general population" and that was Arrow Head. The other behemoth encounters were isolated encounters, IIRC. It was obviously Arrow Head at the Colony in Ch 36 and probably Arrow Head at the Arena way back when. It could have been random Big Boy at the Water Works and then encountered (and put down) by Angel and Kalani (may they rest in peace). The one autopsied by Tanya early in this season was just found dead somewhere. Not necessarily tied to Ink and his crew.

I'm not a 100% sold on Tanya's theory that Ink is afraid of the and is keeping them locked up in hopes that they are too stupid to figure a way out. I'm simply pointing put that we have the seed planted that any and all of Ink's experiments still alive at the Jail may end up turned loose as indiscriminate killing machines. This could level the playing field by eliminating some of Ink's Little Ones or give a common cause to band some number of characters together (e.g., bringing Burt and Riley back in, the infamous Scratch alliance, Pegs in a "Death from Above" role)

Anyway, I don't think we've seen the last of whatever is in there....
    Pretty sure there were two when Ink attacked the Colony: going to listen to it soon.....

But yea, the Jail is too important to be mentioned only for the death of the solders, or the testing area for the Behemoths. We will be back there sometime....

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I can not believe I did not get to listen to this till today.. Work was crazy yesterday and Mother in law in town so I could not listen last night..

But I just now did.. Man lots to take in.. I did not miss Scratches voice at all.. She is insanely bent on revenge.. They would be better off like the colony is doing and going somewhere and get a fresh start..

But I wonder if Ink will have any of the convoys followed?

The little Bit with Burt, Riley and Datu was little gut wrenching.

Michael inviting CJ to stay with them at Dunbar. That was unexpected maybe he does respect her after all.. She is earning back some of my respect too..

I still think they will get the water working. But I think splitting everyone up maybe a bad thing. But then again. Ink does not seem to bother them when in small groups..

Saul wanting to hear Vic say he would take care of his boy if something happened to him was understandable but like Vic said. I do believe he would do it with out being asked..

Can not wait till the next episode. Now time to go read what everyone else is saying.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    CJ - "Would you mind grabbing my binder?"
    Michael - "Sure"

BOW CHIKA WOW WOW............................................
    Likes FunkyDung liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    CJ - "Would you mind grabbing my binder?"
    Michael - "Sure"

BOW CHIKA WOW WOW............................................
    CJ will compromise Michael.....

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yes, I am familiar with just in time delivery. Say the grocery stores have enough to feed the population for three days.

So, 1 can meal / person / day x 3days = 3 can meals/person Now we have 5,000,000 people. That is 15,000,000 can meals.

For simplicity let's just call 3meals/ day 365 days / person = 1,000 meals / person x 1,000 people that is only 1 Million, so still lots and lots of cans for a few years.

I agree that our society functions on continuos resupply, but people do not easily comprehend how much a million really is.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Ok.... I'm officially changing my position even though it pains my heart........ Saul is done for.....

Has nothing to do with the talk to Victor tho.......

#1 - Nicholas is not a great name for a baby.
    #2 - Saul jokingly says Saul, Jr.
    #3 - Saul will die.
    #4 - Lizzy will name the baby Saul, Jr even though it was a joke, in memory of Saul.

Sad Times In The Kingdom!!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    CJ will compromise Michael.....
    We already know CJ has a penchant for falling for taken men...
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast