User Tag List

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    So the guys sounded pretty pissed off at Riley and Burt; not that i can't argue, they achieved nothing in the 4 months they were away...

And then theres the fact that ALL THE SOLDIERS besides Puck are dead (cries inside) I'm assuming that they were ambushed by Ink, and Puck is at least infected, and they will make it back to him barely in time.
    He sounds like out of breathe or something. I'm guess that he might be beat up or injury but not bitten. The Mata-gun might have save him since there a well placed note on how far that gun could work. I also noticed that soldiers are placed in the story in place that they ask questions to queue in the listeners.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    From the WA page on Facebook:
    'We know there was a bit of dead air at the end of the episode, we fixed that. Sorry for the mixup. New episode next week!'
    Darn I thought there was a secret message at the end. eg. "Nurse Brit still lives!"

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    He sounds like out of breathe or something. I'm guess that he might be beat up or injury but not bitten. The Mata-gun might have save him since there a well placed note on how far that gun could work. I also noticed that soldiers are placed in the story in place that they ask questions to queue in the listeners.
    To me it sounded like he was struggling, like he was bleeding out, and had no energy, but (hopefully) you are right......

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    To me it sounded like he was struggling, like he was bleeding out, and had no energy, but (hopefully) you are right......
    I hopefully too. But think Puck won't have call for help if he was bitten without tell the group.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I hopefully too. But think Puck won't have call for help if he was bitten without tell the group.
    Most likely a last-resort thing - he might not of thought it through, just instinct to call for help. Besides, they need to know what happened

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    From the WA page on Facebook:
    'We know there was a bit of dead air at the end of the episode, we fixed that. Sorry for the mixup. New episode next week!'
    Ah ok thanks! Guess I should have checked the facebook first, whoops.

Also, loved the fight over the phone lines at the end! To me it almost had a musical quality....but I'll be careful because I know around here those are fighting words! :-)
    Likes kent17, Z Sniper, Footbutt, Alizée liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

*sitting in emo corner rocking while grabbing head* I feel like I should be in the psych ward right now. I don't know what it is, but we know it is important... the jail... Puck says 'Oh Shit" like someone's coming or he sees something. Si yea something's going on there. Michael and CJ are arguing over fuel and such, Riley and Lizzy are arguing over Saul and Lizzy's love dovynees, Tanya's arguing with how much Burt's done for them compared to CJ, And it sounds like Kelly's just sitting back rubbing her head in frustration at them while trying to keep account of everything that's going on.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Damn! This is getting bad. We've got people being picked off one by one now.

But, being an eternal optimist I've gotta start with the good news: Riley's back with Burt! That was a relief. And it does look like the Mallers, as a group, have scattered to the four winds, and good riddance. But, yeah, Scratch is still out there, and the longer she stays quiet, the worse it's gonna be when she pops her head back out of whatever hole she's hiding in.
    And as intriguing as the idea of her being responsible for the attack that took out Carl, Muldoon and Robbins is, I just can't buy it. I still believe that ol' scarface is out there alone, or maybe with Tardust. I don't think she has the power to ambush the gun truck. That was either Ink, or his Inklings.

Damn it sucks to lose those guys from the show! Hearing their BS trash talk with one another was becoming one of the best parts of the episodes.

One thing I noticed: We didn't hear the attack the way we did with Datu. Could this mean Puck is about to make a quick exit too? Maybe he finds out he's infected and takes himself out before he can change? Or is Kc just playing with our expectations by not giving Puck a journal entry so we don't all just assume he's gonna make it?
    Likes Sin Angel liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Man. This sucks so hard. Had to happen though. No way there just had everything fall into their lap and such. Something had to happen to get all the groups on the same page. Just sucks if all the Soldiers are really dead. My guess is that it is the Zombies. The Mallers were scattered with very very few left. Don't think they would have had enough to stop the soldiers like that. My guess is that they ran into a couple little ones and were messed up.

Also... have to side with CJ on this one. She has a real valid point.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Hmm, that's a good point, I didn't consider it could of been an ambush by the Mallers... And by not giving us the journal log of the incident, it keeps us in the dark of what has happened - all we know is Carl, Muldoon and Robbins are dead, and Puck's condition is unknown, considered either "out of breath" or severely wounded

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast