User Tag List

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    I have read some very fine points. Though it feels like we are missing something and KC is sitting there reading what we have to say with a delighted smirk... XD yes I am weird. Anyways, he is sitting there waiting for us to pick up on these small hints he gave us and we have yet to pick up on.

We keep going around the fact that Puck heard GUN shots. He didn't say Mata shots or even the fifty cal just gun. This seems to support the whole Mallers theory but for me it just feels wrong. I don't think it was the Miller's, they seem to have a bit more tact than what's stated to us. If it really was the Mallers they would have attacked Puck who we know is by himself at the time rather than the group of three soldiers.

Also in the background behind Puck's voice you hear nothing but his shuffling around a bit. So he had to have been hidden somewhere quiet like possibly the Cheif's office. That's what I am thinking about currently. I will come up with more later when I make my friend listen to it with me... or try to make her listen to it with me and study it together.
    I just relistened to the episode, and maybe I just missed it, but when does Puck say he heard gun shots???

I am leaning toward zombies over mallers now due to the fact of the cover art.

We assume that the duct tape is a sign from Puck leading Michael and Company to where Puck is hiding.... If it is going to be easy enough for Michael to just find it and follow it to Puck...... Why would the mallers not just find it and follow it. I am assuming that the zombies aren't smart enough to figure out that the arrow means go this way....... Also, If Puck was in a life threatening situation, wouldn't he be sweating??? Are the zombies not attracted to that anymore?

now....

If it is not zombies, and it is the mallers..... I would assume they have placed traps around the jail but are not actually there at the moment. The guys hit a trap, most died, and Puck was injured and crawled to safety. The duct tape could show how to get around the traps, but if thats the case why did the army guys trigger it?? Or could lead us to Puck, which once again, why have the mallers not just followed it and found him?
    Last edited by Gnex; Jan 24th, 2014 at 12:35 PM.
    Likes Storm, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    You know i think the soldiers could take the maulers so im thinking inks lair

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

I think I am remembering a post, but it does seem to tacky for it to be Scratch or the rest.

Yea the Duncan thing does ring a bell. I keep wondering if it has to do with him. For some reason when I try to think of something else I keep wondering if they came across a scared Skittles or something.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    I haven't been very active on the forums for a while so I apologize if this has already been said (still trying to catch up on the pages and pages of posts). Witch Doctor, your comment here made me think of something. Pardon the for a moment, if you would.

If the zombies are the result of some sort of chemical experiment gone wrong (or right?), what if they have the ability to develop new traits through chemical exposure? Perhaps Randy was getting chemicals that could result in changing a normal zombie into a slow-turner zombie. I seem to remember a comment about the chemical having something to do with the proteins but I'll have to go back and look to confirm.

If the zombies are going through the effort of altering their turning abilities, I think our survivors are in for a world of hurt. As the Doctor says, the victims are getting to safety and mingling with other survivors. If people are letting their guard down and we have Saul, Datu and Tonya all turn at once ... well, not pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Unless the nature of the infection is changing. One way could be that it is not necessarily simply WHO is bitten or exposed, but what type of zombie that exposes the human. If the zombies are dying out and most of the surviving zombies are the slow turner-makers then the percentage of bite victims who become slow turners will increase.

Lately, all of the victims we've seen in this season have turned slow enough to, at least, get to safety and mingle with other survivors.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Woah, Jannit, welcome back to the forum!
    Likes Jannit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Woah, Jannit, welcome back to the forum!
    Thanks! You guys sure have been busy!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Thanks! You guys sure have been busy!
    We are all waiting for Scratch's fabulous and extraordinary return, basically. That would most certainly boost the overall morale!
    It is good to have you back.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    We are all waiting for Scratch's fabulous and extraordinary return, basically. That would most certainly boost the overall morale!
    It is good to have you back.
    Wait, did you miss the episode where she was attacked and killed by a low-grade biter? You remember, where she was going to her safe house and that random no-name zombie ran out and turned her into dinner? It was a small part, clearly not that important to the overall plot and completely realistic given the constant threat zombies pose to the characters.

*Hides*

Don't shoot me! <3
    Likes scbubba, 7oddisdead, Gooer liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wait, did you miss the episode where she was attacked and killed by a low-grade biter? You remember, where she was going to her safe house and that random no-name zombie ran out and turned her into dinner? It was a small part, clearly not that important to the overall plot and completely realistic given the constant threat zombies pose to the characters.

*Hides*

Don't shoot me! <3
    Ah, THAT particular episode! Yes! It was declared to be non-canon by Mr Wayland. Remember the beginning of the episode when CJ was slowly tortured to death when Scratch forced her to drink large amounts of non-homogenized, lactose containing milk? Mr Wayland decided to revoke the episode as he wanted to keep CJ on the show...
    Likes Jannit liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I haven't been very active on the forums for a while so I apologize if this has already been said (still trying to catch up on the pages and pages of posts). Witch Doctor, your comment here made me think of something. Pardon the for a moment, if you would.

If the zombies are the result of some sort of chemical experiment gone wrong (or right?), what if they have the ability to develop new traits through chemical exposure? Perhaps Randy was getting chemicals that could result in changing a normal zombie into a slow-turner zombie. I seem to remember a comment about the chemical having something to do with the proteins but I'll have to go back and look to confirm.

If the zombies are going through the effort of altering their turning abilities, I think our survivors are in for a world of hurt. As the Doctor says, the victims are getting to safety and mingling with other survivors. If people are letting their guard down and we have Saul, Datu and Tonya all turn at once ... well, not pretty.

Welcome back,we have missed you...

As a refresher, I remember several drugs from Raydon Labs. I will give the common names not actually used in the podcast...

bigger muscles and stuff
    Testosterone and human growth hormone

Better endurance
    Red blood cell making hormone

Appetite stimulant
    Hungry hungry hippo juice. Ok, I made up this name. If you want to grow big,you got to eat big.

Super muscles
    Follistatin. This is the most scifi of the drugs. The other ones are standard fare, this one is still experimental.
    Likes scbubba, Jannit liked this post

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast