User Tag List

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Maybe Ink had his house booby trapped?
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I say it was the Mallers that got the jump on the gun truck, Scratch has the other soldiers hostage and will start shooting them if Puck doesn't call for help. Then just what Michael and crew show up, and it is too late Admiral Ackbar will jump up and scream "It's a trap"
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    It would make a huge coincidence if the Mallers showed up out of the blue right after Burt and Riley return - 4 months of searching for nothing, and at the same time they're back the Mallers also return? But, at the same time, it could work i guess, but then it might shorten the story down a little - who knows, besides Kc and Blaire?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    It would make a huge coincidence if the Mallers showed up out of the blue right after Burt and Riley return - 4 months of searching for nothing, and at the same time they're back the Mallers also return? But, at the same time, it could work i guess, but then it might shorten the story down a little - who knows, besides Kc and Blaire?
    The title of the chapter suggests it. "Chasing ghosts". Riley and Burt spent 4 months hunting for Scratch and co and found nothing. Then suddenly, they return to the fold. Kinda has an ironic twist to it in my opinion.
    Likes alexcadtek, Gooer liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Is it the same prison the mallers were at.they said they were going to see where ink was held.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    Is it the same prison the mallers were at.they said they were going to see where ink was held.

Dont believe so, no.

This wait between episodes is killing me... Geting ready to hit the play button on Chapter 1 - Episode 1....again!
    Likes Storm liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Sounds like KC introduced a new character. His name is Murphy.
    I've met Murphy. He's a sonofabitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Makes sense, considering Puck's cold reaction to Datu. Even it he was them get taken he may think and even believe they are already dead. Was his favorite movie ever mentioned? Aliens by any chance? (p-p-p-please k-kill mmmeee...)
    Whoa. WTF was I trying to say here? I proof my posts 2-3 times before I hit send and this got past me some how... I wasn't even drinking either. Let me try again:

Makes sense, considering Puck's cold reaction to Datu. Even if he saw them get taken alive, he probably believes they are already dead.
    Was his favorite movie ever mentioned? Aliens by any chance? (p-p-p-please k-kill mmmeee...)
    Likes scbubba, TacticalJHP liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    Ink was not at a prison, Ink was at a jail... So no, not the same place.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

keep in mind, NONE of the Army guys that went to the Jail had ever seen Scratch, Tardust, or any other Mallers. (right?...)
    i'm sure they know OF the Mallers and Scratch in particular, but to just start shooting a "Normal" without a conversation happening seems unlikely.

i can see the Mallers taking advantage of a "first encounter" with Puck and the Boys.
    and i'm starting to believe that Puck is just assuming that all the others are dead, be the scenario of 'shots fired and no response' or be the Mallers/Ink/Randy getting the drop on them and hauling Robbins/Carl/Muldoon away.
    Likes TacticalJHP, Elisa liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    If the mallers were at fault, I would expect Tardust to have constructed a booby trapped door. This kills two when they breach the door. A sharpshooter kills the man on the .50 cal. This leaves Puck to escape the kill zone.

If it was biters, I would expect the ambush to occur inside the jail. Separate the soldiers from the .50 cal. Inside the confines of the building the Mata gun really suffers. Its extra long barrel is a major hindrance in close quarters. Hell, an inkling could pick up a biter and use it as a literal meat shield to charge the gun.

The inklets in Denver attacked the communication center providing an information blackout. They also attacked the air port thus hindering reinforcements and escape. That is a pretty high cognitive function. I hope Puck's will is still his own...
    Likes Jannit, Sin Angel, scbubba, Red Shirt, Elisa and 2 others liked this post

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast