User Tag List

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Matagun malfunctioned, possible ricochets. Tanya goes to puck. Lizzy is about to pop. Scratch wants the baby.
    Likes kent17 liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by cringebot View Post
    Matagun malfunctioned, possible ricochets. Tanya goes to puck. Lizzy is about to pop. Scratch wants the baby.
    That will be probably be this whole chapter.
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    I also don't liked the limiter to the like button.
    I'll remove it tomorrow unless an admin can do it sooner?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Well, if the ambush that killed off most of the Irwin soldiers was engineered by scratch, I might have to call bullshit on the storytelling aspect. It just seems a little too convenient that all of this would happen coinciding with Burt and Riley's return to the fold after their four-month hiatus. I don't think KC would be that obvious, so therefore I think it was probably zombies that attacked Puck & company.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Well, if the ambush that killed off most of the Irwin soldiers was engineered by scratch, I might have to call bullshit on the storytelling aspect. It just seems a little too convenient that all of this would happen coinciding with Burt and Riley's return to the fold after their four-month hiatus. I don't think KC would be that obvious, so therefore I think it was probably zombies that attacked Puck & company.
    Most likely....

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Exactly. Too soon for scratch, but she will pop up when least expected. I think CJ needs to be convinced to be on board with michaels efforts and this was the last lead they had.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I'll remove it tomorrow unless an admin can do it sooner?
    Thank you, it'd be appreciated.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Seems legit I like that and it seems logical and plausible.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Agree. To go a little further, I speculate that this killing of the soldiers is another Randy-hitting-Michael-where-it-hurts thing, rather than Ink, who seems to have bigger plans and is more concerned with the overall extinction of humans rather than focusing on one person. Perhaps he got Puck like he got Datu and is leaving him there to be another slow-turner friend for Michael to deal with.

Also, is it me, or is the Mata-Gun cursed? It seems like anyone who's brought it along to use against the biters has either been killed or bitten.
    Likes Merlin1274, Sin Angel liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    I have a question for anyone. Kelly said Burt wanted to talk to CJ because she had info on the mallers and the safe. What safe is she referring to? Burt's gun safe?

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast